They're laughing at your stupidity Sup Forums what are you going to do?

they're laughing at your stupidity Sup Forums what are you going to do?

>they're
>your
>my
>"stupidity"

Keep on winning and saging shareblue threads

>lets ignore the fact that in north america there has been only 2 terrorist attacks performed by whites (3 with this one) and over 13 performed by islamists
>wow 65% of the population is responsible of 3 terrorist attacks! And the 1% is responsible of 13! (Just on north america) its clear that the 65% ks the one to blame!

pic related

My favorite part about that shooting is how witness reports on the shooters went from being three Muslims, to two Muslims, to one Muslim and one white guy, to just one white guy.

I don't know what we are going to do. Maybe we should just let them continue on their self destructive cycle of pumping out shit in social media and the news like every voter is an early-20's liberal college campus kid. Watch them continue to crash and burn, and undo decades of viewer integrity based on a trend in public opinion. What do you reckon guys? Is that a viable option? We could always dye our hair pink and get gender reassignment surgery if that tactic fails...

Quebecois aren't white.

Why does youtube recommend I watch his video. Everytime it recommends it under "cars". Recently it was so confused it told me Malmo, canada guy, a robot and we wuz kangs shit are car related.

Reminder "x is laughing at you!" is a common shareblue tactic.

Lol he's not white.

That happened in canada...

Seeing as I don't use social media, I always find it foreign seen Sup Forums memes on Twitter

It's a weird timeline, I don't even care anymore what's going on, it's just too fucking weird

Well maybe not in Montreal... but I can confirm we have very few mudskins in Quebec City

In the last 12 months there have been over 45 fatal mosque attacks that I'm aware of.

Only one was perpetrated by a white person.

> Implying Muslims don't hate and kill each other on a daily basis
> Implying Muslims aren't cunts causing 99.9% of all terrorism (around 2500 in 2016 alone)

Fuck this guy but fuck Muslims even harder, they all need to go back to their shitholes.

That's why he was shouting ALLAHU AHKBAR as he was shooting, right? Wasn't the other shooter a muslim?

Biggest falseflag ever.

Pretty rare

No leaf is truly white.

>>muslims kill/rape/explode whites

>oh noes, we must not radicalise the muslim community, what do they need? what did we do? how can we be nicer to the invaders?

>>white has enough of the destruction of his country and fights back

>how horrible. all whites are to blame. we must police white extremists and right wingers to stop this from happening while bringing in more "refugees"

wow, really makes u think.

I hate how leftists/SJWs made the term "Muslim" into a synonym for middle-eastern, a ethnicity/race.
Always these stupid "Right-wing Christian White" vs. Islamic terrorist comparisons, they make no sense at all.

>Mosque shot
>Somehow niggers and leftists think conservatives would blame this on Muslims

Do they actually think we say "Well somebody was assaulted, the perpetrator has to belong to the same group as the victim?"

It makes no sense at all

Except we did say that the day after.
We thought it was too good to be true.

So hate crimes an bs wars dont count talk to the sikhs for more info

Muslim related deaths - 1,000,000

White Guy - 0

wow can you believe a white guy started shooting?!

Qiut lying. Whats the real terror %.
Implying whites dont kill each other