Meanwhile in Finland. Priest who support islam give "gay of the year" award to 15 year old boy

Meanwhile in Finland. Priest who support islam give "gay of the year" award to 15 year old boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWD5hFWHhNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cute

This priest has been molested and molested children.

so is it sorta like miss universe but instead of passing a crown the boys are on their knees passing the pastors dick?

Yeah he's pretty gay alright.
So does that mean he had to suck dick for that award?

Both people in this pic should be executed.

So what? Everyone knows priests love cute boys. That little fag at least got awarded for his hard labour.

Even if he's underage, it's ok as long it's muslim dick. For cultural reasons. Don't be an islamophobe, Andreas.

Well I just lost all interest in visiting the land of my ancestors.

You're right Malita, it would be biggoted to prevent the subversion of the youth.

"Don't let woman have authority over man." "Don't let woman be a teacher."

Even an atheist agrees now. There was a reason for those rules to be in the Bible.

Do these clowns think Christ is not watching?

He is adorable as fuck

she ugly as fuck
must be a brit

So, what did he do to deserve the award?

>The boy also appears in a musical as young Touko Laaksonen, who later became known as Tom of Finland.

>Tom of Finland

Holy fuck. THERE'S a name I havent heard of in a while.

You know, finland? It's time for Tom to make a memetic comeback.

Women fuck up everything, they can't even molest right.

JUST

Samuel L Jacksons brother became a priest?

>Priest
presbyter

Finland gives awards for being a pillowbiter... Sweden is having too much cultural influence Finbros.

I begin to doubt he even existed now.
when the very people who are supposed to follow his rules defy them & nothing happens to them.

He knows the boy is gay from personal experience, I presume.

Finland trying hard to steal from sweden the award of the biggest cuck in northern europe

Im waiting for the transgenger award

Swedes in denial.

Fuck no, that shit is pushed here constantly. In postmarks, bedsheets, there's a fucking movie...
I don't participate memes pushed by the progressive left.

how the fuck do you win "gay of the year"? take the most dicks in the ass without catching AIDS? guzzle a gallon of cum without drowning? survive being molested the longest? where is Mike Pence when you need him?

Don't forget Tom of Finland coffee.

That... Thing is obviously a demon in priests clothing.

This is what you egoistic fucks did to us. I'm talking about YOU who constantly makes threads about finland, constantly tries to say how awesome place it is.
You don't think the jews took notice of that? They are in full force to make us same as sweden, full force to rot us to the ground.

We have practically lost, I just hope I don't live too long to see this shitty world.

The world would be a better place if we made women act as property again

Its a she so i dont think priests fancy her.

I wonder how many people resigned from the church because of this.

No more Spurdo's??
Wtf, I hate zionist jews now.

Everything about that fucking sentence makes my blood boil.

Protestants in a nutshell

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh sweet Jesus, I want off this ride

BURN A CHURCH, THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE!!!!!!!

Fucking disgusting. Ian McKellen (gandalf) is giving a speech up the street from me in a school full of children about gay acceptance and lbgtdjhdegbh rights. Its deplorable.

Its like the country is asking to be destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=FWD5hFWHhNA

>Lets give gays and women rights what could go wrong lmao

>ywn be fag of the year at your local lesbian church
why even pray

>women priests

Lmao, Protestants. Is there anything in your autistic German fanfic that even remotely makes sense?

>lbgtdjhdegbh rights

Dis amuser me

I feel like it's almost always women who do this.