Will Literally Never Come Down BTFO Shills

To all shills- get on the Trump train, the right side of history now and stop trying to support corrupt banana republic tier politicians like Clinton.

We will never come down.

There was heavy shilling yesterday after Trump's speech, I counted at least 10 shill threads within half an hour of his speech ending.

Everyone don't be baited by their more subtle shilling, SAGE and call them out.

shill 1

shill 2

shill 3, got 7 more but don't wanna spam too much

shill 4

shill 5

I don't understand why they don't want to support Trump. We have never had a President who actually legitimately gave a damn and who had unwavering convictions. It feels so good being on the Trump Train.

One of my biggest issues with Sup Forums is the gaping asshole of anything trump wants to stuff down.
I never supported Clinton's dumb cunt.
But why should I just stick my asshole when I can ask questions and expect checks and balances for whomsoever is in the white house

shill 6

get redpilled then what are your concerns?

shill master copy

Trump will ruin the USA and moat likely the world economy. I realize that now more than ever after watching his speech . The fact that he's being congress to release $1trillion got a yet to be announced infrastructure project should be ringing alarms bells in rational human minds. Oh but he said "footprints on distance worlds" so MAGA and shit right?

$1 trillion to build infrastructure yeah that's gonna destroy the world economy.

US is 20 Trillion in debt.

Ah you're probably a shill that's why your post is so moronic.

What the fuck are you even saying?

lol good comeback bro

We have CTR and share blue mm4a on tax fraud money laundering etc why are you faggots still in the country? Are you retarded?

What the fuck are you saying cunt?Literally didnt make sense at all, it only contains maybe 1 cohesive sentence, and its only to segway into some piece of shit broken english.

I'm only 26 and I blindly voted for Obama twice. I felt lost and hopeless. Seemed like this country was on its way out and it didn't matter who I voted for. Trump truly is the first president in my lifetime that makes me proud to be a American. He is a man of the people that really cares about this country.

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for shills. We have what could be the greatest president since Lincoln or Washington in our timeline and all they do is waste their lives attacking him on a image board for shekels. How can they stand in the face of such greatness and think they can come even close to blind us from it?

Being American never felt so fucking good but that is something shills will never understand.

Drumpf's gonna give citizenship to illegals you cuck

Good night white pride

No, he's not. But you're gonna get nuked.

Here, let me show you the future of USA in dot points

-America is $20 trillion in debt
-Americans seem to believe that somehow this debt isn't real
-Want to keep spending more to "stimulate" the economy (LOL)
-Interest rates are basically zero
-One day soon they will increase (this is good. This is what actually simulates economies!!)
-Government cannot afford to pay high interest rates on $20 trillion
-Government will have to default
-Credit rating will plummet
-USD will plummet
-No one will buy US bonds anymore because they're worthless
-Budget will need to be balanced properly for the first time in decades
-Everything will need to be cut and naively
-US military will implode
-Infrastructure will crumble
-US will become a giant ghetto

Screencap this and read it 10 years from now while you cry

The debt is a meme when you produce 50% of the world's gdp.

You don't understand how debt works. You think "we owe debt to China lol we just won't pay it". You've never even read a single book on economics. Your ability to pay debt determines whether people will buy your debt. Since your hyper debt is based off zero percent interest regulated by the fed and you can't even comfortably maintain that, you have no hope when rates rise. No one will buy your debt and you become a third world country overnight. Those pieces of paper you print become literally worthless

the kicker is that Trump wants to put tarriffs on China . So if you default China isn't gonna want to save you since you're not interested in buying their products anymore. Literally no one will buy your debt. Since you have no capital I'm curious to know how you're gonna pay for basic shit like police let alone a fucking 3000km wall. Trump clearly has not thought his plan through.

Who the fuck reads books on Economics? Even if you were able to understand global Economics by reading some boring cunt book, what the fuck will you do with that knowledge?

We need to find who CREW are IRL and molest their children
With our memes

kek wills it.

Who gives a shit China is collapsing as well. When they can't feed their starving population because their land starts desertifying and they get BTFO in the SCS, America will have the resources to at least sustain it's population. it won't matter.

Money anywhere is literally worthless faith and we have actual resources that make us a super power as well as the dollar.