Are restaurant jobs unfeasible in black areas?

Working as a server, while not a great job, can get you by on with a living wage (my friends dad was a server his whole life - 50k/year. Not too bad), however could you even get by in a black area? My gf was a waitress all throughout college in a heavily black area and said she only had a black person tip her twice. Do any of you have experiences with this personally? How much do you think your wages were affected by this?

I assume they get a higher base pay in nigger areas. Maybe not due to the high health insurance payments by the employer.

Yo cuz muh frie ain no warm n shiet. *bang bang*

They are also known as the most demanding. I've seen blacks ask that a new batch of fries be made so they could get the freshest

They act the same up here. Disgusting.

Niggers are the worst when it comes to tips. No matter their income level or place of origin.
t. years in the service industry in Las Vegas

Lolllll

How many out of 100 would leave a tip (or at least one greater than a dollar)? How much money do you estimate you lost on them?

I really dont understand how you do it USA.....40 fucking million of them...

I was a delivery driver for the a little while and while I got great tips from some blacks, blacks are far less likely to tip period or tip well if they do.

Sad thing is that they love the cities, so if you want to be an urbanite, you are putting your life in danger.

That's impressive that you got some good tips. I know people who never received a tip greater than whatever the customers change was

Less than 5% would leave anything. Depends on how many tables I turned over. Your girl should get a new job.

I pay for my food. Your boss pays for the service. Grow up.

>ok Tyrone but just the tip! I have a bf teehee

Does that nigger Puff Daddy ever close his mouth? He must the most famous mouth breather of all time.

Obviously you don't understand the OP's question. It is not a debate about tips. It is a question about if his gf would be better off working in a different area with a different demographic.

That's not how it works here so fuck off, retard.

Lol you got me

Funny thing. Went to Georgia. As soon as I step off the plane literally 12 nigs standing before me with wheelchairs, well 3 of them.._ rest were standing by.

Get fingers printed 6 more nigs around. Customs all nigs... The only whites were those that got off the plane and my friend that picked me up.

We were around Newnan so suddenly whites everywhere.

Leave Newnan, nigs. Go to Atlanta and the olympic park. All bums are nigs. One that didnt look hard up asked me for money. Said no, I dont carry cash.

My friend said lets hit Hard Rock. Enter. Not a black in site. Ask her why since she made a similar comment about a TGI we went to that was a nig haven and we were the only whites there.

"They dont tip. The staff mention about tips when they enter and they go elsewhere"

But only in Newnan did it seem there were barely blacks. Outside its a joke

please. can you imagine a disgusting black person handling your food? I would never eat that shit and I don't see why anyone else would either.