Serious question: how do we save videogames from this shit?

Serious question: how do we save videogames from this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wIl2-5f8NTo
youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop buying shit games from SJW developers

Don't buy games you don't like?

Or better yet, get a real hobby. Video games are for children and the mentally impaired.

>Ruberg

bullets.

We don't.
The funniest thing about GG was it was a Sup Forums victory while Sup Forums lost hard.

Playing videogames is the most conservative mainstream hobby. The money put in versus hours of entertainment out is by far the greatest.

>playing the virtual jew

Every fucking time

By not buying anything made by Bioware.

Take into account that every youngster nowadays consume this.
First the toddlers, then the world

Stop being a faggot.
Video games are mainstream as fuck now and will stay that way, that means they make money from appealing to the widest audience. There will always be developers who target niche markets like jaded old faggots who are angry at modern games so you will still have shit to play.
Now go fire up the old dos machine and play some fucking Moon Patrol like a real man.

It seems like you've never played a good videogame in your life, user.

You biggot, I can't wait to play GTA 6 as nonbinary lesbian black queer killing all those white people

It's too late to stop the politization of every mundane thing.
We will have to beat them at their own game.

But that should not be too hard.
The main audience for games is young males, and men who are not quite done growing up.
They love edginess for it's own sake - look at Hatred.
The SJW will even do the marketing for you, providing their platforms, and
> they will do it for free

You drop them and learn a hobby that enriches your life, like carpentry, fishing or hunting.

These retards don't actually make games you know.

Postdoc USC Interactive Media & Games @USC_IMGD. Incoming Assistant Prof UCI Informatics @UCI_Informatics. Queerness & Games @QGCon lead organizer. Sea creature

Professional student.

>They love edginess for it's own sake - look at Hatred.
user, Hatred bombed like the trash it was.

Don't buy those games and blacklist companies and devs who promote this. Also this is a western problem, Jap games and Korean grindfest mmos are filled with tits, legs and ass and no one complains.

Can some1 tell me what number 2 is

We don't, we save young white people form playing the electronical jew instead.

Play only japanese games, no bullshit there

Maybe, but people attending these conferences are.

This stupid game is literally:

Women and niggers=good

White man=evil

Not really, people who attends GDC mostly do for networking reasons because they want to be game devs.

Also, I doubt many devs bothered to sit in on this shit show.

t. developer with games on steam

SMT Nocturne

Fund and create games that are not shit.

and this

Actually do, but it just keep coming, even with japs. Look at Kojimbo, Hollyjewd brainwashed him so bad it looks like he will start pandering for these progressive shits at any moment.

Well that's easy.
You buy the games that aren't PC and boycott the ones that are.

Just like changing societal structures, eg human relationships and refusing to get married, you don't argue, you send a message.

Thank u

What Fucking world do you live in, emu?

Look at how the Identitarian movement operates in Europe:
They have their own bars, their own bookstores, their own publishers, etc.

We should do that for videogames. Make a parallel culture to the diseased leftist shitstain and wait until it dies off.

TL;DR: Start making vidya.

Make more Metal Gears, user. Just not the same writing as Kojima.

>watching fishing pole twitching enriches the ones life baka
Woah.

Who art thou?

We already have, it's called crowdfunding.

The large studios like EA will tow the line to produce average shit aimed at average people. If you want anything good then look at crowd funded games, there has been some good games based around oldschool concepts that have done very well, for example RPGs like Pillars of Eternity.

One that grew up with SNES and doom. Haven't looked back since they turned to shit, escapism is bad for you. But I want video games to be good too mate, I'm only half dick.

Dan Hauser is libertarian.
He makes a living out of laughing at both left and right.
GTA V does this constantly.
You have the ''Republican Space Rangers'' cartoons on the TV, or the ''Outraged liberals'' space on the game's radio.

Piracy

>Bonnie Ruberg
>RUBERG

Saving the kikes was a mistake.

You do it with mates mate but yeah I guess it's like when I tried body boarding. I fucking sucked at it then I caught a wave and it was a rush, felt fucking great.

Fukushima is dead. Patriots took him down.

Why doesn't Sup Forums make a game?

Let's make video games great again.

>can genocide anyone on basis of race, skin colour or beliefs
>can enslave anyone on basis of race or gender
>can use genetic modification to create ultra-pure Aryan supermen
>next DLC will allow you to enact Nuremberg laws with full citizenship only being given to white males

We already have our own game and it's awesome.

>You do it with mates
You never actually did fishing in your entire life, right? Do you know that you need to stay quite to actually lure the fish, right?

Just buy Japanese games; when the western industry's profit line starts redlining too hard they'll get the message and lay off these faggots.

Well, either that or Soros will have to subsidize video games as propaganda by paying their salaries out of his own jewgold vault since the customers sure as fuck aren't footing the bill.

Anyone who outright dismisses video games is a retard and doesn't give a shit about affecting the young people. This is where young people are getting their opinions. It is an important fighting front if you actually care about the world.

Soon it will be impossible to do anything other than contemplate the image of big brother.

Oh so that's why we never caught anything.

>You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

You play games that aren't cucked. AAA titles are shit anyway.

>save videogames

>((((RUBERG))))

Oh yeah, I bet the guy who helped with codec calls would do a lot.

>Just buy Japanese games
Garbage like MGSV or FFXV?
No thanks.
Simply stop buying games.

>It is an important fighting front if you actually care about the world.
See, this is what I don't like about politics.
People won't simply keep media untouched, they all try to manipulate it for some agenda.

This. Video game industry has already outgrown fucking Hollywood and movies in general and keep on growing. Video games are THE platform of tomorrow for reaching people.

I can't find any numbers only this blurb on wikipedia
>Upon launch, Hatred quickly became a best seller on Steam, and has held an overall reception of "Mostly Positive"

It was done by an indie studio in poland.
With the money they had for the game ( judging production value from how it looks ) they would never have been able to compete with established players in the industry - free marketing from shock value is what carried them.

Subtle, or not so subtle redpills and dogwhisteling in our own productions have this shit already build in.
Like if KEK himself stacked the deck for us, all we need to do is start playing the game.

And thats exactly what i'm going to do.
I'll be dropping concept art and assets for
> Reconquista 2033
soon on chan near you :^)

This is a call for massive brainwashing, kek. West is turning into USSR 2.0. Godspeed.

Kojima has always been a westaboo, his SJW pandering was just a matter of time.

sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing you fuckers haven't seen some of the other presentations from the conference

I still wonder.

Is this the corruption of free market capitalism or the logical conclusion?

I mean, nothing sells a product quite like cultural tribalism. It's second only to sexual titillation.

Or perhaps is this just corporation desperately trying to break though to new markets? But it does alienate quite a few people from your product when you take a side. Like Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Maybe it's just simply CEOs and developers having to much free time and using their products as their soapbox. I don't know, but it worries me that everything has to be politicized. You're just swamped with political nonsense everywhere you go, even the supermarket wasn't safe, and now my videogames too?

When does it end?

>Video games are THE platform of tomorrow for reaching people.
Yes, and you know what you will teach them?
That cosmetics are GOAT.
This is an industry where turds like MGS2 are praised as masterpieces of storytelling.
People don't have the capacity of understanding stories enough to get that.
For fucks sake, it took 10 years for people to understand what the autismal plot of MGS2 wanted to tell.

Kojima has always been a talentless hack who has never done anything worthwhile during his entire career, and who will die before doing anything worthwhile.
One of the worst writers i've ever known.

>137k copies sold
Welp, maybe its not that big of a flop to indieshit then, I guess...

Put pressure on the developers.

Red pill the audience.

How, exactly?
This is something I hate about Sup Forums
Everyone talks about
>WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
But that something always ends up being making a couple of threads on Sup Forums and that's it.

They're trying to Jew the gaming industry, the only problem is the Japanese side of the industry will never comply with this shit. Good luck, commies!

MGS1 and MGS2 were fine. Cringeworthy and silly, shitty from mechanical perspective, but fine. No pandering, good storytelling ideas from Fukushima and shit. MGS2 redpilled a lot of people back in the days, which is kind of an accomplishment on its own.

>Kojima has always been a talentless hack who has never done anything worthwhile during his entire career, and who will die before doing anything worthwhile.
>One of the worst writers i've ever known.

Now you are just being silly. MGS3 and PW were great games, though the series could've ended there.

Basically by red pilling the "youtubers".

They are the "face" of the videogame market, and people genuinely care about their opinions.

Which is sad to admit, because the youtuber phenomenon is shit. However there has been a lot of people suddenly taking the red pill on youtube lately.

>MGS1 and MGS2 were fine
No they were not.
They were terribly written messes by an obnoxious hack that have high school tier messsages.

>MGS2 redpilled a lot of people back in the day
No, you know what it did back in the day?
People start shitting on MGS because they had to play as a blond guy.
Pic related is what everyone though of MGS2 back in the day.
Now autismos think it's some ''post-modern masterpiece'' because Kojima ripped off a bunch of studies on digital society.

So what's this all about? American games always been propaganda, since you are playing a marine or American soldier in like 10000 games.

>not using the iron sky mod

Start pumping out gens on v then. I couldn't give less of a shit about video games, but you seem to.

So she has a center tooth

Funny, because MGS3 is the emptiest game of the franchise.
It's nothing but a bunch of retarded James Bond references and that's it.
Just a prequel because the gook didn't plan on making a sequel to MGS2 because he's not capable of both writing a proper plot with the message he wants, which is trash too.

And Peace Walker was straight up garbage with no redeemable features, nothing but Big Boss crying over The Boss for an entire game and a 19 year old girl being an spy for the illuminati.
Even the MGS fanbase knows that PW was terrible.

How are there roads in GTA then?

They indeed were terribly written, but the core messages in these were top notch tier. They were meant to make players look at the context, not the content.

>everything is politics meme
Walk away from people like that.

This is basically the only solution. You either do the long march through the existing institutions, and take them over completely, like the leftists did. Or you establish your own competing institutions, and simply take over, which is what Hitler did - and what muslims are currently doing in Europe.

this

Just play multiplayer games or RPGs and ignore all that shit

>because Kojima ripped off
Kojima never written shit for the series. You know what scenario writers do? Kojima never was the one before MGS4 and V.

>but the core messages in these were top notch tier.
Oh yeah?
Kojima's high school tier comprehension of genes in MGS1?
And then with MGS2 realizing it was pointless and saying
>Hey, culture actually matters more than genes.
What a fucking genius.

>They were meant to make players look at the context, not the content.
No shit because the content is garbage, and then in the context you only see a ''Little Red Riding Hood''-tier message.

Yes he did, and he proved how much of a talentless hack he was from MG1 to MGSV.

dont buy them

Daily reminder, the US will never see a VR Japanese dating sim port because they don't want the hassle of dealing with feminists.
youtu.be/wIl2-5f8NTo

youtube.com/watch?v=qyN5tNYhfSg

Kojima was the first person to understand meme magic.

>Horizon is made by a studio in Amsterdam
>cuck capital of the Netherlands

Fucking figures.

so le epic xdd

Ludicrously overpowered. No challenge exists when you start the game with as much power as an Awakened Empire

The only games I buy anymore are Slavic games and Japanese games, that way I can rest easy knowing I'm not giving SJWs money.

> good game
> MGS2

>>everything is politics meme
>Walk away from people like that.

This used to be my credo.
But they never stop coming after you.
They never stop browbeating as many normies into their shit as possible, who in turn browbeat you.
And as out of touch as they are, they still are frintingly effective at what they do.

>It's nothing but a bunch of retarded James Bond references and that's it.

But that's what the series is and has always been about. I also don't understand why are you so angry over video games, how can you even get that furious with a Japanese director?

>Kojima's high school tier comprehension of genes in MGS1?
Its the content, not context. The message was 'your genetics have nothing to do with how you choose to live your life' or something along these lines.
>Hey, culture actually matters more than genes.
Did you even played the game? MGS2 criticized the concept of cultural cesspools and praised the individuality of the person's own experiences.

>No shit because the content is garbage
Its the only way to make people questioning it, you know...

>But that's what the series is and has always been about
Which proves that there's absolutely nothing to MGS.
It's fluff, empty, there's nothing to be found in there.
Just a terrible fanfiction writer jerking off over his chinese bootleg James Bond ''games''.

>how can you even get that furious with a Japanese director?
Because he had a hand in ruining videogames.

Every. Single. Time.

>kill memes
redpill me on how bluepilled Japan is