Oh so you think you're hot shit eh?? YOU THINK that YOU can tell me MEEEEEE how to do this???

Oh so you think you're hot shit eh?? YOU THINK that YOU can tell me MEEEEEE how to do this???
I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THIRTY YEAARRRS !!! ITS MY SHOW!!!! MINEE GET IT??? YOU THINK I WILL LET A LITTLE SHIT LIKE YOU LECTURE ME?????????? AND YOU, YOU, YOU LITTLE PASSIVE AGRESSIVE 21 YEAR OLD KIDDO THINK YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JO-

WAIT WAIT DID YOU JUST CUT ME?
MIKE DID THE KID JUST CUT ME RIGHT THERE?
GET HIM OFFF!!!
GET
HIM
OFF
NOW!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRI8qSiq0Jc
youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=9AOXvdweTu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DELET THIS

HOLD ON IM TALKING HERE. LISTEN, THIS IS MY FUCKING SHOW AND IM TALKING. INTERRUPT ME AGAIN AN- RIGHT THATS IT MIKE CUT THE CONNECTION. GET HIM OFF MIKE.

Who is that mike guy at the beginning of all his videos? Whats his role in all this? Is he the puppet master?

He is talking to his microphone.

Mircrophone= mike

youtube.com/watch?v=WRI8qSiq0Jc

Hur dur not en argment

how does the mike talk back?

autovoice software you stupid leaf

any other questions?

Someone give me a quick rundown on Mike.

There will be no dialogue between commies now.

Jesus christ shareblue this is literally the fourth thread you've made in the past 4 hours. Give it a fucking rest.

Yes.
Then what was that video about where he was talking to Mike?

The more you exaggerate this, the more sensible his reaction to Fritz appears, you know?

I don't get this meme.

I imagine it has to do with one of his videos but I refuse to sit through 45 minutes of tardation to get to it.

Any anons willing to give me a link and a timestamp for the autistic fit?

Former voice of reason now has a massive ego and get triggered easy.

He's even more libertarian than Stefan, and rudely comments on other people's YouTube comments with strawmen and malice when those people voice a concern or even a valid argument.
Truly the more insecure of the two.

Not

>ONE

>NAP bows to him
>master of free trade principles worship him
>Rothschilds try to ignore his omni-present nu-male cuck voice bit fail
>the world is his oyster
>anarcho-capitalism is too limiting for this free man
>aliens have been in touch with him
>Bogdanoffs tried to eliminate him but the NAP protected him
>secretly the father of Stefan's child
>cannot argue without getting buttmad

NOT A REPLY!!!

I've already said, he was talking to his microphone.

How thick are you cunts?

To be fair, the kiddo claimed to be better at arguing than the Master of Arguments, and when confronted about it, couldn't support his claim or back down from it gracefully.

I dont get why the fuck he responds to these people, it only ends up with both of them repeating points and Stefan getting triggered and cutting them off.

>200k views? Actually, my video had over 1 million views on my website and please support me via patreon

Moly didnt understand one thing which led to them getting their wires crossed.

>kid:being polite is usually more effective in my experience
>moly:you think you're better than me????

The kid was trying to say molyarguments+politeness=more effective.

The kid understands kidarguments+politeness=less effective than moly.

This fag is referring to youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w where a caller starts off with assumptions and a loaded question.

Basically, he claims being nice wins arguments and then Stefan is not being nice to him to prove him wrong.

>on some occasions one method beats the rest, t. personal experience
>as absolute matter of fact one method is completely superior to you and every single one of your methods and I will destroy you, t. Stefan's interpretation

Does he think he won something? He got YouTube money ill give him that.

maybe if the cuck right stopped elevating faggots and kikes to movement figurehead positions

DELETE THIS THREAD

lol you guys are such fags obsessing over some guy on YouTube

Is this Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>on some occasions one method beats the rest, t. personal experience

That's a fair point. But that's not what the caller claimed in the beginning message. If he had backed down from the inflammatory "I know how to better run your show" -attitude, the call could've been more productive.

Kek

Kek saved

youtube.com/watch?v=9AOXvdweTu4
Hes a fucking insane old man

Someone just post highlights. I am too lazy to watch his entire video.

coping?

The whole video is one big highlight.

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w

CTR/David Brock IS NOW TARGETING PROMINENT YOUTUBERS LIKE MOLYNEUX, MARK DICE AND DAVID SEAMAN

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS, THE EXACT SAME SHIT BEING POSTED ON Sup Forums BY SHILLS

>people will actually defend molyneux

he acted like a complete moron in that vid

He's getting worse lately. Why the fuck?

His subscriber count didn't exactly boom from his Trump shilling so who exactly is he pandering to.

Funny thing is Molymeme got me into philosophy, but I did my own reading and research and realised he's actually a shit philosopher.

Is he one of our "thought leaders"?

Yes. Here's a picture of his daughter and the results that raising her child without abuse have had.

Unfortunately he fails utterly.

Not an angrument.

>I've got the largest 'philosophy' show
>you're telling me what to do at the ripe old age of 21

Guess what Stef?

Appeal to accomplishment is a genetic fallacy wherein Person A challenges a thesis put forward by Person B because Person B has not accomplished similar feats or accomplished as many feats as Person C or Person A.[1]

The reverse, appealing to the fact that no one has the proper experience in question and thus cannot prove something is impossible, is a version of an argument from silence.

Appeals to accomplishment are fallacies only when they are simple appeals to authority. It is not fallacious to rely on the testimony of a person who has attained a certain level of education or experience if they can produce further evidence to back up their positions when required.

Tl;dr. NOT AN ARGUMENT

This guy wishes he actually was relevant in philosophy so much

Literally no academics give a fuck about this guy

Can someone link the video ?

here

Thanks viking

5 minutes in and he is droning on about a kid for being nervous. Interesting.

10 minutes in.

>I don't know what carried away means
>Then explains what he thinks carried away means

Overtime has been authorized. The posting must continue.

>Other people tell him their opinion
>HURR DURR NOT AN ARGUMENT

>He talks shit and behaves like a cult leader
>This is not an argument
>REEEEEEEE IT'S MY CULT AND MY SENTENCE GET HIM OFF MIKE REEEEEEEE GET HIM OFF HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE I DESERVE IT ON MY USELESS CULT-""""SHOW"""" REEEEEEEE

wow ACADEMICS don't care about him well fuck I guess now I'm a #cruzmissile

I bet the faggot posting these is the guy who called and got embarrassed. Sad!

The caller was a whiny, academic, low-test faggot type.
They always cone in with the most boring, avstract, irrelevant questions. Fuck him.

I'd prefer to hear just Stefam talking on thus topic than to have him argue with this feeble faggot.

>education is for idiots

Steve Irwin wouldn't have taken a sting ray buttspear in the heart had he used his brain

You abofags will never learn

Not to mention the caller was a hypocritical little upstart.