SOMETHING IS OFF

I got the feeling something is not right. All of it has died down. Wikileaks, Oroville, Pizzagate, Iran, China, ISIS, Russia, shot ambassadors, Turkey, 9/11, Ayys, Refugees and many more. So many happenings and so many leads which gained more and more traction last year but went on being silenced and forgotten again. Right now it is so quiet you could hear a needle drop.

Almost like everything is back to normal. Back to 2015 status. Daily business, daily politics. Yes, some stuff changed of course, but it is far less than I expected at the end of the year and also many happenings did not happen or were prevented.

I should probably be happy about this, things changed, nothing really big went down. But for some reason it feels off. It feels like it is.. dunno, fake? Like we are stuck somewhere and something that should have happened did not. Hard to explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/02/19/oroville-dam-dramatic-photos-show-damage-to-dams-emergency-spillway/
youtube.com/watch?v=XhxpIFTkxMk
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/march-2017-the-end-of-a-100-year-global-debt-super-cycle-is-way-overdue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/the-debt-ceiling-non-issue/
youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/did-the-oscars-just-prove-that-we-are-living-in-a-computer-simulation
youtu.be/ggxqxO7ySu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll China for sure is still happening. They just constructed missile silos on their illegal artificial military air/sea bases in the South China Sea. Get comfy lad;it just takes a while for things to boil over.

yeah mods are fags
reminder julian could still get totally fucked by the ecuadorian president

After all that's happened, a new equilibrium has appeared. Everyone is busy counting their chips, so no new stuff can be immediately expected.

However, nothing "normal" ever lasts for too long. Entropy (the inevitable march towards chaos) is unrelenting, it can only be halted for short periods of time.

>Refugees
lolno, the media stopped talking about it but it doesn't means it isn't still happening, or even worsening.

Sounds like you spend too much time browsing Sup Forums, wired to the 24hr news cycle, waiting for the next happening to pump you full of dopamine

Your brain became addicted to happenings and youre in withdrawal

What to they think they're doing? Getting ready for the great Asian war?

The establishment had to cut down on a lot of false flags, since they are no longer capable of grtting away with it.

US election season is over.

The big happenings still need time to develop. Mostly what this user said

I know this feel quite well.

>Oroville

Kek, my town being Bigly on Sup Forums. This timeline just keeps getting better and better.

That thing in Antarctica read them all the riot act. Either play nice or be erased.

How's the spillway m8?
Any news?

it's only silence before the storm, son

have faith. kek will deliver

mercurynews.com/2017/02/19/oroville-dam-dramatic-photos-show-damage-to-dams-emergency-spillway/

Local news, spillway is fucked mate, but so far no warnings of it overflowing again yet.

what storm tho? dont really see any on the kek-rizon...

US debt limit will be reached by 15th March 2017.

Debt ceiling needs raising again.

Could be a potential shit + fan meeting point.

haha shit that looks quite cool

oh no what have you done

can't say you're not right

yeah antarctica is another thing that died down

Agreed but I did need a rest

Still waiting on pedogate arrests

Those things are still happening, its just everyones too busy caring about FUCKING DRUMPF

That's a huge hole.
Thanks for the update, stay safe.

the great purge of escalators and elevators

Phase 3 never happened. There's a huge shoe out there waiting to drop, and I'm sad now because I don't think it ever will.

wtf, i hate happenings now

youtube.com/watch?v=XhxpIFTkxMk

Perspective. Enjoy.

The administration has finished gaslighting the American left into confirming that this is 1945 Hitler reincarnated

Last night marks the end of Phase 1. And now because of their idiocy, he can literally be 1933 Hitler and Americans will think that's a moderate position.

By the time they figure it out, the supreme court will be packed with Gorsuch and at least one other replacement, and it's time for

> Enabling Act 2: The Re-enablening

Prepare for a lof of this in the next month:

>well, it's fascism like GWB after 9/11 was fascism, and at least he's getting things done and putting money into the economy now

Berniebros are ready to take the redpill, they just need any little "pivot" to justify that Trump has changed.

I'm sure SIG has this all planned up in full Surkov style....it's been such great fun so far, dont you agree?

>But for some reason it feels off. It feels like it is.. dunno, fake? Like we are stuck somewhere and something that should have happened did not. Hard to explain.

This. What a nice description of the current state. I kinda feel the same.

But it has happened before, really. That's the strange thing.

Remember...
>fukushima
>bataclan
>disabled whitey getting kidnapped by nignogs
>brussles
>nice assault trucks
etc.

The energies somehow always revert back to a very, let's say, noticeable low level. Where one thinks it should be higher so progress could be made.

No, but time after time we seemingly fall back into this position where nothing really does seem to move foreward.

I don't know what causes this, besides people.
There's something about the people, whatever it might be.
A inkling might be if you observe how people behave in public transport. Fixated on their smartphones, completely in trance.
Remember, these would be part of the people that have to make a difference too.
Do you really think they could as zombifies as they are already?

It's really people. The cause and the problem as well.

Things are brewing beneath the surface. Watch and keep watching George Webb to get good daily updates of 'happenings'.

Seeing your flag, i recommend chewing coca leaves while watching the corner bodega with binoculars for theft/arson/rape/etc

Should be a similar rush

the storm is coming.

>also saudi king staying out of arabia for 1-2months on a trip(right?)

I think the problem is people expected some type of conclusion. When its only the beginning.

this. in the last 3-4 months the number of happenings has been abnormally high, some anons just got hooked on it.

Also Zero Hedge. For general financial news.

>MEANWHILE IN THE HILDAWG TIMELINE

It's the calm before the storm my brother.
Shit will hit the fan soon, it will be glorious.

kek
no
debt does not matter
and the extension has never been a problem.
why should it? the (((System))) is artificial and so it's fluid and malleable.

We're in a timeline that never should have happened. Soon the universe is going to final destination Trump in an attempt to course correct itself. Of course the very act of Trump becoming president will send ripples into the future regardless of what happens from this point on. There's no 'fixing' the timeline we're on, it's more like we're going to crash into the original timeline and converge into a burning ball of fire.

Share blue is running out of money while we continue to do it for free.

This is good, in my opinion. Things are running their course, and lefties have accepted that you can't stump the Trump.

Think about this - he is going build a fucking wall and make a muslim ban, and even the fucking Bern claps from the audience.

Also, we have Brexit up our sleeve, the imminent Le Pen presidency, maybe even Geert Williams.

Face it, we are on the right side of history, and the huge machine that is world politics is running along the path we desire in 2017. We made it, lads!

S H A D I L A Y

Of course things are happening

They're just not being paid attention to or hyped up as much

Dutch election soon, for example. Will the globalists cuck my nation, or will the people choose someone who isn't as cucked as the others?

Not that it really matters who they pick. There are no good choices in Dutch politics. Only bad choices and awful choices.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!

Literally me.

That would be, well, catastrophic.

As I do believe that this timeline, the one we are on right now, is literally the last timeline where humanity did survive on.

Yes, I believe that humanity is on its last timeline of existance.

If this one won't prevail, it's fucking over for mankind in existance. Not coming in the form of a great calamity but simply Source "pulling the plug on us".

Pope levelled up

so do you have nukes yet?

Yeah - Zimbabwe is the richest country on earth, right?

Good job Jurgen.

What happening. Keep me posted

Who said that?
Btw. even they are still around.

>Zimbabwe's biggest banknote portrays Zimbabwe's greatest scientific achievment
mfw

If debt doesnt matter, Zimbabwe must be rich.

Zimbabwe dollars are still around but the nation uses USD and SA Rand and other local currencies

It's the feeling of winning.

> (OP)
>>But for some reason it feels off. It feels like it is.. dunno, fake? Like we are stuck somewhere and something that should have happened did not. Hard to explain.
>This. What a nice description of the current state. I kinda feel the same.
>But it has happened before, really. That's the strange thing.

WATCH HYPERNORMALIZATION ASAP
IT WILL EXPLAIN ALLLL THIS

Crucially - Bannon has called Surkov his "muse". All the leaks, unrest, etc...he's puppeteering it. He isn't puppeteering TRUMP, he's doing it to the PRESS.

> both Donald Trump in America, and Vladislav Surkov in Russia had realised the same thing--that the version of reality that politics presented was no longer believable, that the stories politicians told their people about the world had stopped making sense. And in the face of that, you could play with reality, constantly shifting and changing, and in the process, further undermine and weaken the old forms of power. --Adam Curtis, HyperNormalisation

> Vladislav Surkov
>Surkov came originally from the theatre world and those who have Studied his career say that what he did was take avant-garde ideas from the theatre and bring them into the heart of politics.

>Surkov's aim was not just to manipulate people but to go deeper and play with, and undermine their very perception of the world so they are never sure what is really happening.

>Surkov turned Russian politics into a bewildering, constantly changing piece of theatre.

>He used Kremlin money to sponsor all kinds of groups - from mass anti-fascist youth organisations, to the very opposite - neo-Nazi skinheads. And liberal human rights groups who then attacked the government. Surkov even backed whole political parties that were opposed to President Putin.

>But the key thing was that Surkov then let it be known that this was what he was doing.

>Which meant that no-one was sure what was real or what was fake in modern Russia.

Satisfied?

If you ask that question, as a rule, they do.

Do they work, considering test bans? Do they have delivery systems? If we glass them and a little collateral gets on Israel, they're used to it.

This. I feel like a bunny will appear and a jet engine will plow through my roof soon.

I know HyperNormalisation. Good one, even though Curtis mixes things up a bit.

And no, I'm not satisfied. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Like stuck in a simulation. And it was always like that. But this time it feels something did go wrong. Something broke, I just don't know what.

See, I got a different feeling from Trump's speech last night. Sure, he said okay things, shared promising stats on the Dow, the debt, and job market.

But it was the squeak-turn of the left, the way CNN warmed up to Trump afterward, that felt...like a bait-and-switch.

Go with your gut. Well, I felt like the speech had a messianic ring -- not of our God Emperor but of George Dubbya -- like Trump now had both sides in his pocket, and now 1) after leading with his (((cematary))) comment, then 2) the Navy Seal wife moment (which made the left feel good/bad) 3) the battle cry for Israel as our top priority.

Boys, OP, we'll soon be entering the Holy War for Greater Israel,,and last night was Trump placing his on the tank, calm before storm. We'll get a lot of jobs soon alright -- soldiers, military contracts, all a WWIII requires. Ones that automation can't steal but (((they))) can.

Sad thing, Pence's speech to CPAC was more alarming and evident that this will def happen. Enjoy these moments. The Greater Israel (((Happening))) nears.

Frau
Cornelia Springer (M.A.)
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin im Stud.dekanat
Edmund Siemers Allee 1
20146 HH

[email protected]

betätigt sich in Teilzeit als "indymedia" - Autorin - sie sammelt Geld für die hamburger "antifa" und unterhält Kontakte zu Service und Herrenclubs, Logen und zur sed.

Frau S. lässt Asylforderer in HH Blankenese und Eppendorf schwarz arbeiten .

Frau
Cornelia Springer (M.A.)
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin im Stud.dekanat
Edmund Siemers Allee 1
20146 HH

[email protected]

betätigt sich in Teilzeit als "indymedia" - Autorin - sie sammelt Geld für die hamburger "antifa" und unterhält Kontakte zu Service und Herrenclubs, Logen und zur sed.

Frau S. lässt Asylforderer in HH Blankenese und Eppendorf schwarz arbeiten .

I think it has to do with a New Moon and Eclipse 4 days ago. Cleared out some of the energy. Things that needed to go got "eclipsed out". It'll build back up.. I wonder who was being rounded up that Trump hinted at during his speech tonight.

>hamburger "antifa"

kek'd

100yr Debt supercycle will end this month

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/march-2017-the-end-of-a-100-year-global-debt-super-cycle-is-way-overdue

Oh. I had that after months of Xanax and coxaine abuse - not a social intake, but not an absurd amount either. Which of these two is it more like:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization

It can be both or neither, but read and get back to me before this bread dies.

Society just doesn't care about anything as long as it doesn't directly make them starve. The new hype of 'helping' is just an attempt to flee the nihilism and it's depressing to see critcal thinkers being shout down for not following the exaggerated manipulation

Did you think we were gonna get to normalize with Russia, destroy the Saudis and/or Iran and ALSO get the Jews

Realpolitik isn't a jewish mind trick, Spencer

A calm before the next storm.

Just remember this will go on for 8 years. I expect the next happening to occur within a week or two.

Of course it is also related to this. Stopped weed months ago party thanks to pol, have a moderate alcohol addiction, but all this is not at all new to me. I know my stuff, and how to handle it. That is not what I'm talking about. This time things feel different.

>travel ban reimplemented
>just put up in the nick of time to suss out Syrian terrorists
>they're undercover Saudis

/DAY OF THE SHEIK BREAK/ WHEN

Happening threads are automatically saged by a filter now so they don't last long or get noticed at all

This was me for the past few years, especially during the Ebola-chan period, that was so much fun.

But the fun has stopped. Sad but it cant be helped, I've stopped waiting for something that's not going to happen.

Give it time user. I still feel we're at the edge of the greatest happening to ever face this earth. Remember, Trump's job is to stop the happening, he's trying to do this. Over 1,500 pedos have been arrested since the election. Everything is covert because markets and society as a whole is so fragile.

Saudi Arabia should be put on permanent ban. They can never be truly vetted

So going off Curtis (not perfect but a great binder to augment with redpills)

Trump was a useless geopolitical actor to them, like Gaddafi, and he went off script.

That happens all the time, but he had protectio (legal and otherwise) and a plan to take it all from them. Now "happenings" planned for years are either being salvaged or happening anyway with unintended effects.

That plan he had is not even NEAR over, and that also contributes to unease.

He's going to get very little done in the first 2 years, and he will make it ALL congress' fault. Then he will use the GOP primary as a parliamentary sort of system, and get a true Trumpian majority.

At that point, even if we remain a democracy, he will rule by Fuhrerprinzip (im sure you know it). The only real method of governing with full efficiency.

The status quo is done, for decades, Trump or otherwise. That's a weird feeling!

Agree, something seems off.. Too quiet for a while.. There have been happenings, two nukes in ukraine, that's why the radiation levels in europe

>Behind the Curtain China and others warned the US that if it played games with the debt, it would be the last the US would be able to sell its debt to foreign lands. This is also why Obama announced tax-free long-term bonds for Americans to bring the debt home. This is why there is no fight this time over the debt ceiling.

armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/the-debt-ceiling-non-issue/

Christs return should be quite a happening.

If you know the good book and other extra-biblical texts you know for a fact we are living in the end times.

Repent, be kind to each other and hold on to your asses anons

nope, we don't need it either...but we do have far too many missiles for israel alone

usual murica paranoia, visit a doctor

Anyway I also got GAD over the drugs, so i went on the SSRI Citalopram 10 mg (half the daily minimum) for a year.

It worked wonders

>"This time things feel different."

They do, but I believe they are intentionally suppose to. It's not an alternate timeline, it's possibly the biggest, most extensive fog for the last big (((war))).

When 'The New Yorker' is proposing via an entire article that Trump and the Best Picture Oscars snafu and the Superbowl overtime are signs of Simulation Theory, an IRL Matrix glitch --when the POS magazine sounds like a /pol autist --it's time to worry.

We're being conditioned to accept a "surreal" haze on our reality --so when the Big Happening occurs, and keeps occurring for eight years, then eighteen, and onward, all we'll do is watch and say "I remember when the feeling of an alternate timeline set in...Jan 2017."

I don't believe Trump was reared by elites to lead the people to slaughter; but his weakness is a blind admiration for destiny, a Pattonesque hunger for a great war of fire and conquest.

Trump wants to Go Bigly. And (((they))) want Bigly Israel. Cheney, the Rothschilds, Murdoch, with their Genie Energy holdings in the Golans; ISIS being a failed way to set this in motion, so Trump is now the horse and chariot to make it happen.

I pray I'm wrong.

>implying the pre election panic of WW3+Civil War+Interdimentional Vampire Pedophiles gaining control of the election isn't 10x stronger than gay ass ebolachan
I remember the cap of some autist who did the math, according to user's calculations the world was supposed to be completely depopulated by January 2015
Kek!
You need to be more in tune with the happenings. Listen to Alex Jones more often. He really gets the noggin joggin and fires up the paranoia inside my pyneal gland
youtu.be/oy43yskCyLQ

Yeah you have nukes too i assume; little bunker busters at least.

Israel has a shitton, get your act together ASAP. Deep State used to sell them like candy, too:(

Kek shouldn't have offed Princess Leia, and you faggots shouldn't have summoned Thot.

I've said this for quite some time, but no one listened.

alas..

lol

Also looks like Trump has a plaster on his finger.

>theme of speech was 250 year anniversary
>Trump has to be out of office a year prior

If Trump is that guy (yes, shill, i know), the possibility he will turn on them or Bannon/Miller will re-redpill him is still WAY better than Bush v Clinton v Minority Stooge till i die

>new yorker article about sim universe actually using Sup Forums arguments for evidence

hahaha oh my fucking god, this is the best timeline folks

Also I just want to let you all know I figured this out years ago. I'm sort of a cosmic hipster now. Yeah I was insane before it was trendy.

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/did-the-oscars-just-prove-that-we-are-living-in-a-computer-simulation

Don't forget what happened to your countries currency history repeats itself

>wrong

>Almost like everything is back to normal. Back to 2015 status.
Except 2015 was not normal.
Everything after 2008 is NOT normal.
It's the slow part of the cycle.
Boring is good.
When things start happening again, you'll be wishing for boring times.
Welcome to The Fourth Turning.

>But it was the squeak-turn of the left, the way CNN warmed up to Trump afterward, that felt...like a bait-and-switch.

I don't know about bait and switch, but the order has clearly come down from somewhere to lay off the attack pattern.

What it means I don't know. Either an equilibrium has been reached, or else a new narrative is being set up. If the latter then I'd call it ominous.

I keep hearing this 4th turning meme. It makes me happy.
youtu.be/ggxqxO7ySu4

thats because theyre waiting to assassinate trump before stirring the pot again

Is this the human instrumentality project?

You might also want to check out Martin Armstrong for other cycles coming to us.
pic related

This is the cone of silence.

kek
>US debt meme

THEY FUCKED WITH THE TIMELINE AGAIN.

Maybe our masters are really benevolent.
We avoided WWIII/Civil War by electing Trump.

Maybe they're letting us avoid all this bad shit, we're like a second universe and a much more advanced universe is keeping us in line.

or its the calm before the shit storm

>or its the calm before the shit storm
This. The FED is setting up shop somewhere else, and when they're done, prepare for the US civil war.

this would be an interesting timeline indeed