The Purge

So I just watched all 3 of them.
Jesus fucking Christ leftists are just plain sick in the head.
They genuinely believe this is what white people and right-wingers are all about.

I thought it was a pretty cool storyline at first.
Could have stayed that way.
Why did they have to lay on the "WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL" so thickly?

Why not just make a cool movie about a tyrannical government.

Just sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvBQDHqdCck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ironically, the last lines of the hird:
>NFFA (the fucked up party that's supposed to represent republicans) supporters are reacting violently to this defeat.
>They are breaking windows, burning cars, looting, attacking police officers...
Pretty funny.

third*

I hope you didn't pay for that shit.

>attacks extremist white supramacy nationalistic people
>dam son, why u hate on normal whiteys so much

We can read you like an open book mr Hitler.

Thought the same thing when I saw this movie. A purge would be awesome for the same reason the thot in the third movie said it was bad: niggers would get wiped out

>NFFA (sound similar to NRA) hired evil white nazis (literally) to stop the (probably first) female president from being elected and ending the oppression of the party of white people.
>Movie is suggesting this is what the republicans are all about.
>If I consider this as an attack on republican supporters, it must mean I actually am a nazi.
I can't wait until your fucked up country burns to the ground, you leftwing piece of shit.

No. Watched on putlocker (old shitty laptop so don't care about spyware).

Its psychological warfare IE reverse psychology, they seem to want this to happen so they can admit they are right or something weird (it won't) like some sick fantasy

Is it worth watching though? Been thinking about watching them for a while.

Go whine about the cuckball in star wars or pucnh a kangaroo

Go get your throat slit by a refugee. Hope it happens tonight.

I don't think the movie it self is abaut "white people are evil they kill all the niggers.exe"

Basically this.
It's a leftist fantasy for how they want reality to be, because it would actually make them the good guys.
They are really fucked up.

The first one wasn't really. I thought it was fair enough. The rich were protected by (what turned out to be faulty) security systems. The poor were fucked.
There are more rich whites, more poor blacks. Poor obviously got screwed over by the purge.
No issues with that storyline.

But by the third movie it's literally:
>keep america great
>nazi's with guns hunting innocent blacks
>senator who looks and talks like Cruz (who they probably thought would take the Republican nomination) literally sacrificing innocent blacks in a church full of whites.
This movie really pissed me off. Sick, twisted shit.

I didn't watch the 3rd, the 2nd was too retarded (the hero travel across the whole city to kill a guy instead of waiting in front of his house...), and I still wonder why no one burns the country to ashes.

Always remember, these sorts of movies and depictions are projection.

This isn't showing how leftists think the right wing will act. It's how leftists think they would act if they were the right wing, or more pertinently, it's how leftists would act.

The first two were watchable. The third went full jew.

This
The Right used to protest quite a bit, very little violence. Meanwhile the left can't protest a fried chicken joint without harassing the homeless.
Gotta push the narrative
youtube.com/watch?v=fvBQDHqdCck

>there is nothing offensive about falsely portraying a race as evil and oppressive

This is the best Leaf post I've ever seen.
Are you there on vacation?

I thought they were great. Perfect depictions.

great post, friendo, gave my noggin a joggin

Watched all three over the past three nights, was enjoyable. Pretty enjoyable if you can get into the concept.

You didn't mention how in the third movie, it was about a white Blue Eyed blonde woman, needing to be protected by Mexicans, blacks and other minorities to save her from evil white man. The symbolism in the third movie isn't even subtle.