>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Feb28
>AL-QAEDA GETS AN OSCAR
>Russia, China veto UN Security Council resolution on sanctions against Syria
>Iraqi air raids inside Syrian will continue. Damascus will provide intel
>Civilians in rebel-held Idlib chant in support of Assad
>IS suicide attack kills 11 Syrian soldiers in rural Aleppo
>TFSA SEIZE VILLAGE FROM YPG W OF MANBIJ, while YPG and SAA liberate more villages from IS
>Damascus opens up trade route with Kurds in northern Syria
>Thousands of Kurdish troops arrive from Iraq to spearhead Deir Ezzor offensive
>Fighting between TFSA and SAA in Tadef continues
>3km to Palmyra, SAA establish fire control over Palmyra city
>UN urges aid access to Yemen ports to avert looming famine
>750000 people in W Mosul facing humanitarian struggle
>Houthis reveal new types of surveillance, attack drones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo
icsr.info/2016/10/icsr-insight-limits-iraqi-kurds-impact-battle-mosul/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622204/I-want-husband-satisfy-bed-Syrian-war-left-cities-single-women-given-lesbians-freedom-relationships.html
twitter.com/are_eb/status/836930659969089536
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/836644515037523968
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR FUCK THE JEWS AND SOUTH AFRICANS (except Deepy)

now lets get down to business

need Assad with a baseball bat please kind folk

Previous bread: And note to other people: If Polandsis or Romaniabro, our most prominent bakers, arent around, dont be afraid to bake yourself. There must always be a bread, because he who controls the syrian bread, controls the universe

your wish is my command, user. Always ready to help

>he who controls the syrian bread, controls the universe

Thank you

heres the other Bashar with a baseball bat

omg what a fail ffs, previous post was meant to quote you

>Syrian army now advancing toward Palmyra castle

pew pew pew

So my local news sources published an article today saying that Bagdadi wrote a "goodbye speech" to the fighters in Mosul. In the speech he supposedly told them to martyt themselves or to fuck off to the hills. The article also says that the majority of IS commanders have already left Mosul for Syria and that the remaining IS forces are pretty much in chaos right now. It cites some Al-Sumariya news channel as source.

Does anyone have anything or have read anything that would support this? It's pretty good news so it would be nice if it's actually true.

#SAA currently storming Jabal Tar after liberation of #Palmyra triangle / #EastHoms

East Homs CS , The #Palmyra triangle which Controled by Syrian Army Today

Isn't Baghdadi dead by now?

Tfw you already used that pic but the show must go on
D I M A

yea theyve killed him more than ten times already

I heard all escape routes have been cut off

Would the commanders even want to leave? After all giving ones life for the cause, will get you straight to heaven and all.

Who is this goddess and does she still have her head?

Imagine if ISIS got their hands on this.

>After all giving ones life for the cause, will get you straight to heaven and all.
I bet some commanders are at least slightly smarter than this "muh virgins muh ummah XD" retard shit

Else they wouldnt have gotten this far I think

Syrian qt..

Dima!

>Thousands of Kurdish troops arrive from Iraq to spearhead Deir Ezzor offensive

Wow i missed that. SDF/YPG or peshmergas?

yeah sure, but they still are religious af and just pulling out, leaving their minions in disarray seems like a very unislamic thing to do.
Might be I'm wrong though and this kind of saving your own life for "the greater good" is halal, no idea...

Allegedly both. But I only see real reports of negotiations for Peshmerga to enter Syria to "help"

Some people on Twitter are saying theyre already there, and so does al-masdar. But Im not sure tbqh

Imagine all the qts they DO have their hands on
Dima is safe and sound in Damascus though

she is music teacher / violin player, called Dima Khierbek, Alawite, from Damascus. She was featured in french documentary about life in government controlled parts of Syria youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo (go to 14:00), from where i personally meme'd her into here, where she gained cult following

And what would happen if ISIS or even rebels got hands on her, noone wants to even imagine but we all know. She herself knows it too, thats why she is concerned about the future

al-masdar is a bit funny source, i wouldnt trust them tbqh.

i read there are some real problems between arabs and kurds though, apparently all arabs in syria and iraq kinda hate kurds in the recent years and its increasing. it was a report of some british institute.

they were saying its practically impossible for SDF to capture raqqa because of that.

>Imagine if ISIS got their hands on this.
delet this

Don't Arabs just hate literally everyone, including themselves? Turks, Nigs, Persians, Kurds, Jews, they're all no good in their book

not really actually. there is a secterian war but its not related to arabs only, remember there are chechens and even french in syria in the secterian war.

Very heavy clashes are ongoing western and southwestern outskirts of #Palmyra

Very heavy clashes are ongoing western and southwestern outskirts of #Palmyra

>BREAKING: Kurdistan media reporting that a Turkish F16 has hit SDF/YPG positions in Tal Rifaat, N. #Syria

>yemeni female fighter
kek why dont they just give them balaclavas ffs

>i read there are some real problems between arabs and kurds though, apparently all arabs in syria and iraq kinda hate kurds in the recent years and its increasing
It's because the Kurds went full ethnic cleansing mode when they moved into Arab majority areas

why would ninja need balaclava ?

Meanwhile, Souria Warfare was deleted from Steam. Apparently one mail from Russian free mail service was enough to delete it due to "copyright violation". It also happened at night and without any warning.
Devs currently contacting Valve. One of them also say that they are ready for court if needed.

because that way ninja wont dishonour her family when shes crawling through the dirt and burqa slips

We need smart vetting. We can take her as a refugee. Easy.

Shes not safe in that hell hole. They can and will easily kidnap this qt eventually. She will be raped by a hundred Muhammads before being lit on fire and bashed with a rock.

same happened iraq's sinjar as well suppose. i read place was dominantly arab but kurds forced them to move.

i also read thats the main reason why kurds didnt do jack shit in mosul fight as well because supposedly local populace would then really support ISIS against kurds.

i guess its because in the game it wasnt writing "ISIL (banned in russia)" whenever there was ISIS written somewhere :DDDDD

Anyone else excited over the Afrin vs ES fight? I can't wait to see how this one goes.

Do fucks always go on places spreading misinformation?

Sinjar had a Kurdish majority but got Arabized
and only Yezidis and few Muslim Kurds were left there

Fucking roach

according to british report, sinjar was arab majority prior to 2014

>Sinjar had a Kurdish majority but got Arabized
it had a yazeedi majority then got kurdified and arabized
yazeedis are not kurds and refuse to identify as kurds, you shill

>according to british report
don't put all your eggs in that basket

nice pic kek

>The Iraqi Kurds have been accused of exploiting the war against ISIS to incorporate liberated Arab land into the Kurdistan region. For instance, the peshmerga have been blamed for displacing Sunni Arabs from recaptured Arab towns, destroying their homes, and preventing their return to Sinjar province in Iraq. The KRG categorically denies the allegations. They blame the destruction of homes on US-led coalition airstrikes and ISIS fighters while pointing to the large number of Sunni refugees they are hosting in Iraqi Kurdistan as proof of their good intentions. Ultimately, the closer the peshmerga approach the Sunni dominated city of Mosul, the more Sunni resistance they will likely encounter.

icsr.info/2016/10/icsr-insight-limits-iraqi-kurds-impact-battle-mosul/

>ICSR was launched in January 2008. It is an independent and non-partisan research centre based in the Department of War Studies at King’s College London.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622204/I-want-husband-satisfy-bed-Syrian-war-left-cities-single-women-given-lesbians-freedom-relationships.html
Guys, I'm leaving for Damascus. I'll start a career as gigolo.

>The Iraqi Kurds have been accused of

Aka someone literally said "I think it's like this".

if its in a serious report thats written by a guy from a credible university then it has some truth in it.

Probably eyewitnesses that can't be traced back. For safety reasons of course.
AI would be so proud

there are similar reports from many other govs as well. i posted a danish gov. report regarding to kurds and ypg in syria for example in which they are accused of forcing locals from their homes when they capture a town and shit.

You sure they didn't just quote each other? That happens way too much if you ask me. Not saying it doesn't happen, but the sources are always kind of dubious

id rather isis win, that way we dont have to pretend sandniggers are capable of the sharade of civility and we can halt immigration of the shitskins into our lands

I agree man, west could always use more pretty white(ish) females, instead of black "12 years old" somalis and senegalese its getting now. She is the refugee i definitely wouildnt complain about

>outstandingly beautiful
>pale skin
>green eyes
>educated
>loves classical music

I would even bet her offspring with european man would be indistinguishable from native population, because she is obviousy of levantine descent, and not arab

yep i am sure, danish gov. report is couple of months old and is an extension of a previous report they did about a year or so ago.

well of course kurds dont write on a paper "we displaced muhammad and his wife from a-4 block, flat no:3" but there are a lot of accusations and no proper defense by kurds regarding to those accusations other than "w-w-we didnt!".

she isnt pale come on now.

And lead to the slaughter of thousands of Shia, Christian, Druze, and that one Jewish family in Aleppo, just so that you can get your dick hard about immigration?
Please, I have a favor to ask you. Stop breathing, and turn your head all the way around.

Leave out women alone. You got European women and want to go after this?

So ISIS claims to have repelled an attack in Al Mamum district in Mosul

This district was declared liberated, with dozens of ISIS killed, 3 days ago by the iraqi army

What's going on?

i dont see whats wrong with arabs killing arabs, when they come here all they do is violence, its their nature. they are inferior beings.

Unconfirmed Reports: ES forces captured Alvasi and Tal Turin

I want to fuck a syrian bitch

From what I've heard, we tend to only get the scum that fuck off as refugees.

The problem with just allowing "Arabs killing Arabs" is when the wrong side wins and starts posing a threat to neighbours.

could someone post the giga jihadi for me?

@NatDefFor 7min

Map shows the last situation around #Palmyra

im being realistic here. in the long run arabs are a threat to humanity, wild and unruly and stupid we are going to have to get rid of them. can you really imagine a humanity in ten thousand years travelling space with some shitskin yelling yallahalllahalal. i dont think so.

humanity is limited by its best, not its average. by keeping the best isolated and protected, we have a better human race.

What game is that Ivan?

Use it carefully please

well, i meant pale in comparison to majority of people who surround her (arabs), not northern european pale obviously. But her skin tone is definitely lighter than sand

Being white and with swiss passport, if you really went there i bet girls would literally throw themselves at you, and you'd get to pick whichever you want, even most beautiful ones, especially now that shitload of syrian men got killed / ran away, what means someone will have to repopulate the country

Just like you find european women more attractive, there is nothing strange about that. You should know by now exotic is always more attractive, for both males and females

Euphrates shield apparently captured 2 villages from SDF near Arima

i'm sorry your gf cheated on you with a syrian

twitter.com/are_eb/status/836930659969089536

>War crime
>Overseen by Red Cross

im sorry your country isnt white. wait no im not lol

Operation "Fuck ISIS" GOTY Edition

What's this new surveillance the houthis unveiled? Haven't been around in a while. Been busy with work.

>Kurds advancing towards Raqqah fast
>Turkroaches attack their rear forcing them to abandon their advance and momentum

Really makes you think...

much obliged

ISIS getting fisted it seems

neither am i
nor does anyone beside you and people with similar disability give a shit

The Red Cross are now confirmed for a terrorist organisation.

Also does anyone have a collection of old maps going back to the earlier days of the war?

That's nice, but when is Deir getting unified again? Once ISIS runs from Iraq they'll swarm it and everyone will be slaughtered.

Daily reminder that this is the next line of ISIS defence in East Aleppo.

well shes olive skinned tbqh. pretty common in west syria

most dogs are better people than your population. how does that feel?

twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/836644515037523968

USA STILL SUPPORTING REBELS
REEEEEE

IS has already ran from Iraq in greater capacity, troops who were used in 2nd Palmyra offensive were precisely those.

Deir's hardest moments have passed, it is just a matter of time for them, they won't be conquered.

What could have been...

Of course, did you expect otherwise?
It's in the benefit of the US to support rebels, be they "moderate" or ISIS

don't really care
of course you'll be biased towards your species , not towards humans
fuck off now
last (you) for your shit existence

this shit is going to drag out again, isnt it?

and I was pretty hopeful after the initial gains

according to this IS should be just about done...

Does anyone have any info on the Palmyra situation? So many conflicting reports ranging from half captured to full SAA rout.

what did you expect? That Drumpf is some kind of Saint or is in charge of anything?

US presidents are memes

C A N T M O S S A D T H E A S S A D
A
N
T

M
O
S
S
A
D

T