How to Uncuck and De-Shill an Entire Website?

As some of you are probably aware, there is a disturbing amount of pro-hill shilling and anti-drumpfing going on within certain non-politically-centric website communities. A good example of this is imgur. While there is almost no actual hill shilling, there is a visibly large amount of anti trump sentiment as well as an even larger amount of pro sanders drivel. Alternatively, if you look at a similar site like Funnyjunk, you will notice overwhelming support for Trump, either as a meme overlord or as a legitimate, serious candidate. The non-political content found on both these sites are very similar in nature, and alot of shit that appears within the front pages of either of these sites will almost certainly appear within the top pages of the opposing website, within the same day or, if need be, a few months later.

Sources tell me that even just a couple months before the election, these sites were on the fence, but flipped their positions likely due to bandwagoning. The question now is how do we unfuck websites like imgur to purge the blue, as FJ has done?

Imgur is controlled by plebbit. There's no saving them.

nothing a good raid wouldnt fix

i left imgur long ago. those cucks blasted tumblerites as sjws without realizing they were sjws themselves

By not using it and switching to sli.mg or imgbox if you need image hosting.

Let them have their sites, we have our own. As long as they don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with them.

Imgur is headquartered in San Francisco. We need to nuke the bay.

not really desu

>sli.mg

dead.

>as long as they don't fuck with us
how soon you forget their pathetic attempts at propaganda during the elections. have you also forgotten the daily shareblue shill threads and sliding nonsense? this is the internet and the issue at hand is politics. the discussions and arguments that people notice here will inevitably effect them in the long run, and push anyone on the fence in an immediate direction.

> there is a disturbing amount of pro-hill shilling

Dude link one pro hillary pic since the election

She is fucking non existant

The actual peoples choice, Bernie, who woulda killed Trump in your precious swingstates is alive and well and still kicking Trumps ass

I hate that the lamestream media and the superdelegates killed his chances, but Hillary is fucking non existant, at least pick a Libtard still relevant

reddit controls imgur and even reddit has started admitting it's being astroturfed beyond comprehension

They've been scrambling to outlaw our political views for years.

>Bernie, who woulda killed Trump in your precious swingstates
go back to imgur faggot

This thead is about imgur though, and I wouldn't blame the reddit as a whole. r/fullcommunism and other leftist subreddits are to blame for calling actual raids on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but we can't set the goal to bring the entire reddit down, we are talking about a huge fuckin website here. If we see the need, we should only focus on the specific subreddits that call for raiding Sup Forums or other right-wing forums.

There isn't your backward views aren't shared by majority of population, just because you sit all day in your echo chamber, also imgur isn't populated only by white people you know.

Imgur is too far gone. We tried a raid once, but I'm pretty sure the posts got deleted and downvoted to oblivion.

Their normie memes area good timewaster, but the political discourse there is uniformly uninformed and leaning left.

I'm pretty sure even real commies get the treatment there.

Their demographic is consumerist millennials who hate the idea that liberalism will ever go off the rails. The fact is though, that sjw causes like transgenderism etc. get glad handed there, in terms of upvotes, but you can always find some dissent in the comments.

Hillary won a bunch of red states and super delegates.

> go back to imgur faggot

Go back to /po...... oh

>Hillary won a bunch of red states and super delegates.

And Bernie was too weak to handle internal DNC politics and get the dem nod, and bent the knee to Hillary and is therefore too weak to be president/get any of the things he promised actually done. Mean while Trump is doing nearly all the shit he promised right out of the gate and shitting all over the corporate media (which lets face,it Bernie would've bent over backwards to appease) while he does it.

Why do you Bernie fags not get this? He was too weak to be POTUS and too weak deliver on any of his promises, period.

>tfw gf visits imgur regurarly
I'm trying to feed some Sup Forums propaganda into her with couch talk to balance the leftist liberalism in her.
So far I think her parents' success and my active effect on her is keeping her on the safe side.

this basically. how would he face a republican house if he can't even face his own friends in the democrat party? if he can't even keep 3 roody poos from taking his podium?
>muh 1st amendment

imgur produces no good content and only appeals to 20 something white american women and in consequence is heavily moderated and passive agressive, in short it's the opposite of Sup Forums.

Good luck taking on that.

I've gotten pro trump and anti BLM posts to the front page. Ain't that hard.