Spain NO!

(((Transphobic))) bus touring major Spanish cities.

> Boys have a penis
> Girls have a vagina
> If you are born man you are a man
> If you are born woman you are a woman
> Don't let them fool you

It's a response of a catholic organization to a Soros funded campaign titled "There is boys with a vagina and girls with a penis"

Leftists on suicide watch.
The butt hurt is so big it can't even be measured
#MEGA

Other urls found in this thread:

go.citizengo.org/Libro-adoctrinamiento-sexual.html
google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.hazteoir.org/sites/default/files/adjuntos/las_leyes_de_adoctrinamiento_sexual.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiw8ZOKuLXSAhVFthQKHThXBfgQFgguMAA&usg=AFQjCNFOw4Xyam8DngRJ66wxaDMOVZAd7A
youtu.be/BywXthgWhA4
youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM&t=334s
youtu.be/e3E5o7Og150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Boys have a penis
>Girls have a vagina
They are born like that but it doesn't mean they can't change once they discover their sexual identity.

So. Much. This.

Shout it from the rooftops in every city on this blue orb flying through space. People need to realize this.

>"There is boys with a vagina and girls with a penis"

I've never met one and I jolly well don't wish to.

wtf I'm not transphobic anymore

Thats a nice pedo campaign I guess. Soros' one sounds less fucky for kids to learn about to be honest. Coming from Catholics? They should pick their battles recently no?

>Shout it from the rooftops in every city on this blue orb flying through space.
Let me know how that goes for you in the middle east.

BENIS AND BAGINA X-DDDDDDD

Is it wise to paint the windows of a tour bus?

>so. much, this

nigga step up your bait game you aint fooling anyone

ESPAÑA, BIEN!

I'm ok with this, we couldn't let them normalize the trap thing betwen childs, after giving the fags the right to adopt childs.
We need the inquisition back

I want Shareblue to leave.

The salt from Spanish lefties has been delicious. Delicious!

(((sexual identity)))

lurk moar and back to forocarros u summerfag

The funny thing is that the Lugenpresse are trying to act outraged. Fortunately, in the comments section, they're being shot down.

Dia la vara pr

They can chose who they fuck but they can't choose if they are a boy or a girl. They can act different but they can't *be* different.

A fucking union jack ass
A fucking leaf

Come polla, negro.

>mcc les pueden demandar por (((hate speech)))

This is good, well done Spain

False, it's biologically impossible to change your chromosomal sex; did you fail your biology GCSE mate?

Do you go through extreme lengths to tell women who dye their hair they aren't "REALLY" of that particular colour? So why put so much effort against people who identify themselves in a different gender? It's depressing and quite frankly toxic.

What's your point? Do you carry a chromosome testing kit with you 24/7 to confirm if anyone claiming to be a woman is XX or XY?

Viva S-Bahn ja!

> i identify with pink hair
>actually dyeing your hair
>i identify as a female
>cuts benis off

So, being a woman is just a matter of roleplaying and/or saying you're so, in the same way being blonde only takes dying your hair and saying you are. Nice.
And they say we're the mysoginists.

If you look like a woman and you dress like a woman and you sound like a woman, but are not a woman
Nobody fucking cares
When you make intellectually dishonest claims is when people care
Or trying to pish your agenda on kids

>It's a response of a catholic organization to a Soros funded campaign titled "There is boys with a vagina and girls with a penis"
Also there is attack helicopters with penis
and forever 9y old girls with penis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, and that´s why in all the books about children being trans the pictures are only for White kids.

Also is fucking contradictory that a boy to be a girl has to have large hair and wear pink and viceversa, I thought roles were sexist.

They want to make white children transexual because they don´t want competition, they want more retards living as a retard activists hating on everything.

This is the campaign the catholic organization is responding to.

they will get defensive with that, just tell them their hair is beautiful but to cut down on dyes, specially close to the roots, if they dye it over several years they will end up bald (and thats not a lie), nothing better than natural extremely healthy hair even if black (again not a lie, in fact pure black is great looking if healthy)

Of course all whites. They always use whites in advertisements if it´s for:

- gays
- trans
- pay
- evil
- hurr durr I would be happier without children

Everything else are for blacks, is hilarious seeing articles about whites saying they would be more happy wihtout children and then showing blacks and muslims smiling with their families.

> Let me know how that goes for you in the middle east.

Well they'll shout, but not for very long I'd wager.

Kek

Cant beat us, surrender

>spain allows retarded people to draw cp on billboards.

wtf m8?

as a muslim I support this campaign though it has been promoted by kuffar

EVERY MAINSTREAM TV CHANNEL IN SPAIN IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE BUS "BUS OF HATE" AND OTHER CRAP. ALSO EVERY MAJOR POLITICAL PARTY IN SPAIN IS AGAINST THAT BUS, EVEN PP (``CONSERVATIVES'')

and what did you expect? we already know that the media is anti white hetero men, pro lgbt feminism, etc. sweden tier

all the parties are slaves of the god's choosen ppl

Based Spaniard brothers. I still hate you, but today I love you so much. Reconquista when?

There is no conservative politicians, PP is left wing.

Also is funny the timming of this bus, just in the middle of the activists in crisis.

I wonder if feminists are preparing more false cases too.

>sexual identity
>racial identity
>species identity ???

Can I identify as an invertebrate? Is it ethically right to have a team of surgeons remove my spine because of my mental disorder?

What the fuck brother. You let those fuckers put that shit in your bus stops. That crap is illegal here.

Wtf I'm a Canis Lupus Familliaries

We'll come back one day

*he'll
Fixed

Btw what's the link on the bus

>lying this hard

SPAIN YES!

You forgot to tell the rest. The next day, the mayoress of Madrid completely banned this type of transphobic advertising and the bus won't be able to be put into circulation anymore.

go.citizengo.org/Libro-adoctrinamiento-sexual.html

We created a new race of people in these 20 years. And I was only alive for 19 years and couldn't stop anything.

This is post-post-post-modernism.

Facts don't matter, objectivity doesn't exist. If you feel it, then that's real. There is no other anchor to reality. Everything is socially constructed.

Anyone who disagrees is to be silenced.

>vulva
VAGINA, IDIOTS, IT'S CALLED VAGINA, STOP BEING PUSSIES

MADRID

ellibroprohibido.com
It's a book from that organization about sexual indoctrination in spanish schools, they send it for free.

>transphobic

We are against pedophilia, take your sexualities far away from the kids, they don´t have the fault that activists are suffering a crisis.

Vulva and vagina are different things you underage retard.

Post pdf so I don't waste your shekels requesting one

kek

They will fleet more buses. At least, that´s what Hazte Oir´s speaker said.

Gender is not comparable to hair color you mong

I identify as a an attack helicopter. Does this fit into your narrative?

What if I'm having sex with a girl, and half the way in, I suddenly identify as a non-consenting 12 year old? Will she go to jail?

I don't need a microscope or any medical exams to prove you aren't an assault helicopter, dumbass. That's the difference.

truth is toxic. Fuck off snowflake, nobody with a functioning brain is buying the trans bullshit.

>Do you carry a chromosome testing kit with you 24/7
I do.. it has a 7 inch blade. I can test to see if you have a uterus quite easily. but it might hurt.

google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.hazteoir.org/sites/default/files/adjuntos/las_leyes_de_adoctrinamiento_sexual.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiw8ZOKuLXSAhVFthQKHThXBfgQFgguMAA&usg=AFQjCNFOw4Xyam8DngRJ66wxaDMOVZAd7A

No its not, if i have a penis and identify as a female. Whats the difference in me having a penis and identify as an attack helicopter

You don't need any medical exams to prove you aren't female either.

strangely enough, you don't need those to be able to identify male from female either.. unless you are an idiot.

Dont make us switch from siesta to fiesta schlomo

I was just about to watch this: youtu.be/BywXthgWhA4

Good to know there's already a fight back. MEGA my brothers!

Arggghhhhhhhhh i share this fuck's flag on mine
How embarrassing.

>Gypsy intellectuals
You can see through on the other side dumbass. Get out of my union reeeeeee

He/she/it is probably a Londoner or proxy shill. Either way it is a shame we share the same planet. What you can take from this and be thankful for is that someday it will be dead.

muerte a los rojos

The worst part is, they're not even attacking anyone explicitly! They're just stating obvious facts! The trannies could just go "I don't feel alluded" and get over it but NOOOOOO they had to get triggered like the fucking bitches they are.

These fucking leftist idiots have given that bus more publicity than it ever would have generated on its own, HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU GET.

Won't we all be?

Yeah, but at least we won't have to listen to sanctimonious cunts anymore

How many fucking trannies are there in here ayways? 200, 300, 1000? Why does it deserve a fucking national campaign? How normies justify that? I "get" the civil rights movements of the 70's and 80's, women were half the population and negroes 10% in the US. But now they're "fighting" so 1000 special snowflakes can have their special privilege and safe space. For fucks sake they're more schizophrenics in here. How long before fighting for multi-personality rights ? #notallhaveonepersonality #multipersonalitylivesmatter #you'remyfriendnomatterhowmanyyouareinside

Strewth. You're not wrong there.

also I love how leftists get butthurt and spout "hurr Trump doesn't care for the facts" but then they ignore the fact that you can't change sex on a chromosomal level, nor that a post-op penis or vagina isn't a real penis or vagina and barely even functions as such.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

good thing I'm a foreigner, I'm planning on gtfo this shithole ASAP

>Friends actively voicing their disgust at the bus

So this is how despair feels...

Le too hermano. I'm in Erasmus here. Spain is fucked but still way less than the shithole called France where I live. Just this morning I saw three little chaps running around doing stupid kid things instead of being in school and it looked like in a movie to me. Then it struck me, i've never seen three white kids doing the fools going around like this in Lyon, all kids there are fucking arab or black monkeys, and it made me super sad. But Spain sure is in the way of getting cucked, they're on the stage of french 1968 cancer of libshits feeling like the underdog ending the church and old franquist bigots privilege. I'm thinking about going to Uruguay or Argentina desu, they're whiter, not even joking, and their spics are at least less annoying, conservative and their women are more fuckable. Either that or going back to my comfy balkan shithole Albania. I'm getting tired of this shit, feels like a dystoptian 80's nightmare.

WTF I love Spain now.

"gender" identity, they removed sex from the definition of it so they could trick people with their kids into it.

Im currently fight for helicopter rights. Its not going so well. Probably due to the fact when I speak whirling sounds come out.

>there's a dictator in North Korea
>the United States is spying on you
>the world will run out of food and water due to overpopulation
>human trafficking is still a major problem
>terrorists, economic migrants, and rapists are invading Europe under the guise of refugees
>(and Sweden refuses to report crimes committed by refugees because dats raysis)
>the democrats are trying to incite a race war
>Black Lives Matter is a domestic terrorist group hellbent on killing cops (but don't say that because dats raysis)
>nazi accusations are the new "red scare" in the US and is being used as a silencing tactic
>and freedom of speech is under attack as democrats burn down their own college campuses to stop public speeches

but what bathroom mentally ill people use is the hot topic everyone wants to focus on.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWVRzGMVXbM&t=334s

Umm, try again sweetie.

All politicians are triggered. Left and right.

I hate this country fuck. At least regular people still calling at their bullshit in (((MSM))) comments, there is still hope.

top kike

How do you know he isn't packing a Rolls-Royce Turbomeca RTM322? You fucking bigot.

Relevant to this thread, somewhat.

youtu.be/e3E5o7Og150

Hi, there is any proof that Soros is financing Chrysalis?

vulva =/= vagina you dumb hispanonigger