Real question...

Real question, why is there such a large number of British (mostly ethnically English) who look very distinctively Mediterranean? Did the Romans do this to you?

Where's Kiera?

CELTIC and yes, romans.

Irish blood.
The Irish came from Northern Iberia.

Spanish sailors that swam ashore from the Armada battles. Randy buggers.

Celtic yes, Roman no.
Idiot.

And these are actually the good looking Brits (I know Aidan Turner is Irish).

They probably could use more of this Med juice because the non-Med looking Limeys are ugly as sin.

Most of them have mixed parentage, but yes dark haired brits exist and in Ireland and they are celtic and date back to when seafaring peoples occupied the Atlantic margins of Spain, France and Britain and traded openly with one another.

They all got them same beady little brown eyes

The truth is that about 7,000 years ago the base populations for England and Ireland came from Spain. Over time both islands were constantly invaded by Vikings, Saxons, Normans, Anglos, Picts, etc.

Those invasions plus climate and breeding patterns turned them into the English and Irish people we have today.

But yes, black hair is in the genes for both tribes and goes way back to their origins.

Also, these people are all super tanned because they live and work in Hollywood.

You sure about that Bubba?

We are all total mutts lad.

we've been invaded so many times

the only whites were the Vikings.

Saxons and Celts were short ass dark haired mutts

>the only whites were the Vikings.
sorry, blonde.

really you need it spelleed out?
hollywood = fags
brits = mostly fags
fagotry loves company

wrong

Becks has those same Ed Westwick eyes too

The Romans fucked all the vaginas and boipussy.

Because here on Shekel Island we are a mixed breed of penny snatching detestable mutts.

>brits
>white

it's speculated that some Spanish galley sank and many of its crew ended up in British Isles, Ireland etc.

Better looking than the Winston Chruchhill inbred looking brits.

actually no, Briaint has probably the most stable populations outside of scandinavia in Europe. Invasiosn have only ever had a small impact on our genetics as well, the Romans only contributed 2% for example. Danes were actually a greater genetic impact than the Anglo-Saxons were as well.

3/4 British here
I look exactly like those people, Dark Brown eyes, and hazel eyes.

Posts a black-haired Med looking Limey to refute my point.

You're doing my work for me.

yeah that is a blatant inaccuracy from english hear say about the Irish. It was political but more just ignorant slander at a time when spaniards were the devils who wanted to kill the English queen and also the English were starting to try and identify as germanics (their new protestant friends). All brits have a major celtic component.

they look like spanish, not italian

>The emperors Trajan (r. 98–117), Hadrian (r. 117–138), and Marcus Aurelius (r. 161–180) were of Hispanic origin. The Iberian denarii, also called argentum oscense by Roman soldiers, circulated until the 1st century BC, after which it was replaced by Roman coins.

Some of the best Romans were Spanish

something something tiny gene pool

I have dark brown hair and very blue eyes. High cheekbones, quite pale skin (but tan easily) and dark around the eyes (thick eyebrows and eyelashes)

Can any experts point me in the direction of my heritage?

Wrong. See this:This is the actually story.

t. Historian

Númenórean

>celts

but celts aren't swarthy-looking, much less spanish-alike...

but that would have been from back when iberia was still white.

>hollywood
that can be dismissed right off the bat, as hollywood doesn't automatically put one in the solarium (+ Colon Farhole does mostly U.K. work nowadays)... and there are far more examples of black-haired, dark-eyed brits that just just "stars"

ginger megs and enruique are just too far removed from one another for the latter to not be an import of some kind...

Pretty sure it wasn't that white until the visigoths showed up

> henry cavill
> nlack hair
> med looking

literally nothing about that guy is med looking. not his eye shape or color, not his squared jaw, not his slightly upturned nose or his brown hair. literally nothing.

"Celt" isn't a race, Celts tended to be Mediterranean (English and Irish Celts came from northern Spain), but a lot of continental Celts were Alpines.

Hollywood always glorifies the swarthy look.
Dark haired characters who look med are self-inserts for the dirty kikes.
Why you only see blondes as bad-guys mostly, too.
Jews hate Aryans, and have for centuries.

>t.historian

what the fuck would a historian know about pre-historic peoples?

t.Archaeologist

This is true.

Irish people tend to be lighter skinned and have lighter eyes (higher % of blue eyes) than English people. So the idea that "Celtic" people are "dark" isn't true or backed up by the stats at all.

It's usually underclass chavs who push bullshit memes like this.

Why do Yorkshirmen look like pic related?

spain was nordic in antiquity the same as rome and greece were. the visgoths would have looked the same as the natives.

nips also depict blonde as antagonists in popular culture... and they literally glorify Nazis, to this day

>see: "Nazi chic" fashion fad

It's because blonde hair is considered feminine, especially the bleached blonde shit Sup Forumstards dream up about the perfect white man

Look it up.

I study tribal movements.

- no Sun = less mealnin = lighter skin and higher likelihood of visible skin pigmentation (like freckles)
- lighter hair also
- religio-inbreeding

t. brown pooskin.

t. Actual blonde aryan anglo saxon man who is not feminine. Loads of us here m8.

tell that to every era pre-1990s

Are you saying the Romans didn't do any fucking for almost 400 years?

t. Chef at Wimpy

>we've been invaded so many times
>last successful invasion was in 1066

yet you identify as a historian, meaning you aren't qualified to interpret archaeological evidence and likely have no experience in genetics, osteology, palaeodemographics or palaeoenvironments. You'd be a laughing stock in any institution.

it's a common look in france, the british isles and southern europe

I think it's a little earlier than 7,000 years ago for the base population. In fact, I know it is, as the base population arrived here after the Last Glacial Maximum c. 15,000 - 12,000 years ago.

During the LGM there were essentially 3 refuges where European people found shelter from the polar desert. One in Iberia, one in the Balkans and one in the Ukraine. The base population came from the Iberian refuge. Which is why there are lots of Y-haplogroups and mtDNA markers in common between the Basque Country and the UK. These early settlers might have spoke something related to proto-Basque, as there are a small number of pre-Indo European place names in the British Isles (e.g. London, Thames).

>Henry Cavill
>has black hair
>literally made his career by playing a ROMAN on TV

Meds don't have weak jaws. The fuck are you on about?

This. Glad some people get it.

Danish admixture probably massively predates 793 and all that. The archaeological evidence is for a common material culture with Scandinavia in deep British prehistory.

The "constant invasions" bullshit is a meme designed to push the "nation of immigrants" shit on us and disinherit us in our ancestral homelands.

I don't know. Some people will say that it is because of the celtiberians. But i'm not sure myself.

We wuz Greeks and shiet

nords don't have weak jaws either

but I guess Henry looks french

Bloom is Jewish, its a basic kike name, how new are you?
brand is probably part gypsy

He's been cast as a decent amount of Italian characters ironically

It's not very hard to teach yourself to interpret archaeological evidence. You just read the literature. There used to be a very strong divide between the disciplines but these days most ancient and medieval historians are familiar with archaeology and incorporate it into their work.

e.g. Bryan Ward-Perkins 'The Fall of Rome', he does an extensive survey of the archaeological evidence and compares it to the written sources.

Look at Sweden

He looks like he'd be really good at crushing someones balls or shooting a long bow.

>Orlando initially believed that his biological father was his mother's husband, the Jewish South African-born anti-Apartheid novelist Harry Saul Bloom (1913–81), who died when Bloom was four years old. However, when he was 13 (nine years after Harry's death), Bloom's mother revealed to him that his biological father was actually Colin Stone, his mother's partner and family friend.

OK

like half of France is Italy 2.0

Why are so angry about your origins?

The base population for England came from Iberia. Also, the evidence for this initial migration was genetics amongst myriad other fields. You act like I'm pulling this out of my ass.

GOYED

MAYNE

portubro bringing the truth

It is a fact, it has to do with why males look relatively darker to their female equilavent

Hold on there buddy. Wasn't the indigenous population of the British isles celts?

They're not English, they're Welsh blooded thats why. That kind of look comes from Welsh people. Also, brand is a half jew.

Brits have weird fetishes. He prefers to think he's a viking rape baby.

I thought that 'London' has its roots in Latin and was named by the Romans.

>the Welsh did this

? They are. Thats how Welsh people/western English look. it's the Celt blood.

and 'The Fall of Rome' reads like a teen romance. No, historians are not particularly good at interpreting archaeological evidence and it's been a constant source of embarassment for the discipline. Note how archaeologists don't write absurd novellas with titles as ambiguous and meaningless as 'The Fall of Rome' or 'The Boy-King'.

Not true and you are pulling this out of your ass, but I'm not the one claiming something without evidence. Sup Forums is probably the most retarded board when it comes to prehistory and fucking hell it baits me everytime.

Celtic was a culture that (at one point) dominated a lot of Western Europe. Some people place its origins from somewhere around modern day Hungary.

The initial populations from England/Ireland came from Northern Iberia (pre-Islamic invasion) but again over those many thousands of years they mixed with lots of Northern (Viking) and Central (Celtic) European tribes and cultures.

But yes, over the last 1000 years or so the populations have been a little more stable.

This isn't true. I forger where I read it but this has been disprove in recent years

Huh?

Which part? Also, learn English.

I said "some people place its origins near Hungary." I didn't say it's origins are from Hungary. It was a theory amongst many. Also link please.

Albino poo in loo

The first people to settle Britain after the ice age were basque.

You claim to be a historian, but you think the Romans were not white

That sounds backwards, I thought the celts moved to iberia

Okay.
I'm out, Sup Forums.

But seriously, WHO THE FUCK CARES AT THIS POINT?

RADICAL, ISLAMIC, TERRORISM
Is the problem at this point.

Quit talking about race and maybe this board could be taken seriously.

Nah, they called it Londinium which was the Latin version of whatever the natives were calling it then. Nobody can figure out what language it comes from or what it means.

Same with Thames. River names tend to change the least over time.

>it's another episode of read a fucking book

Absurd. Look, I'm not interested in getting into these "muh discipline is the BEST" debates because I stopped being an undergraduate probably some time before you were born. But this did make me kek:

>archaeologists don't write absurd novellas

gee, I wonder...

>Peoples have been moving all around Europe since time bc.

What?

I absolutely believe that the Romans were/ are White. Only shitty chav stormcucks hate on meds.

White = European. That's it. There has been incredible genetic and especially cultural mixing amongst the European tribes over the last 5,000 years. All of Western civilization is European/white.

The best looking people that I've ever met were always half Nord/ half Med. We'll always be bound by contributions to Western Civilization- the apex acheivement of human history.

Bloom is part Italian too.

basque migration to UK that happened around 15000-7500BC.

Britain's indigenous population had nothing to do with the Romans. It's the Viking invasions that altered their looks.

One of their parents going on sex vacation in Italy is more likely story.

No such thing as 'Celts'. This is a British Israelite (Protestant) hoax created in the 18th century to give an ancient pedigree to many different groups of middle eastern invaders that took control of Northern Ireland in 1000 BCE(Princess Scotia/Meritaten a descendant of Akhenaten AKA Moses - see Sigmund Freuds book 'Moses and Monotheism' or Ralph Ellis's books)known as the Hib-aru/Hebrews. They took control of large parts of Britain around 700 BCE but where unable to conquer larger areas until they could hire reinforcements - African Conscripts (The Romans)after 43 CE. That is the reason why Ireland was called Hibernia and the proto Welsh(saxon for 'Foreigners' or Cymru which refers to 10 lost tribes in Persian). Basically there's a large DNA chunk that was inherited from the Hebrew invasion (not to be confused with modern 'jews' who are fake hebrews)and the North African Centurions that made up at least 40,000 of the 60,000 Romani that arrived in 43 CE.

Are you a "med"?

R1b MASTERRACE.

Where did I say Britain's indigenous were Roman? I never said that. What are you even talking about?

Megalithic Europe