God, i hate bernie

God, i hate bernie

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/77Nt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You only hate him because he is right.

9 people were killed by Dylann Roof. Hundreds if not thousands have been killed by people who, had we decided to actually enforce our laws like Donald wants us to, would not have been here in the first place. There is a difference.

>I'm sad anyone got murdered
>but
>We shouldn't care really

>donald invites people who push his political agenda
>bernie is mad because he didn't invite people to push his political agenda

Yes, Bernie hates Trump because he's absolutely right.

Also, no refunds!

Please stop trying to proxyfag germany into sweden

It's obvious that he didn't invite those indians, mexican cleaning ladies are expensive

>.But

Please die soon you commie fart

>Also, no refunds!

MANY SUCH CASES

Bernie's the worst. He is just the worst.

He is right, you know
I can't believe that patriotic Americans on Sup Forums support stirring up hatred against their fellow Americans. Dont forget, in the end, your ancestors were all immigrants

>Bringing the relatives of people slain by brown people is racist & divisive
>but bring the black relatives of people slain dylan roof as if this isn't divisive

Always with this type of hypocrisy from the left

>German flag

JIDF has found a new host
First it was the Australians
Second it was the Leafs
Now the Germans

no hes left

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

>Trump wants to divide the nation by mentioning crimes caused by illegal immigrants
>so instead we should divide the nation by mentioning crimes caused by white people

The left is so outta sorts because Trump plays by the same rule book as them.

Leftists love dishing it out but hate taking it.

Standing on the graves of dead people to serve a political agenda has been the lefts modus operandi for 80 years.

I dont understand your post, friend.
Germany has hardly any Jews in the first place, what do we have to do with JIDF?

Bernie has got a point, Dahnald has his.

did srinivas serve in the navy?

This is the new war, isn't it. The globalists versus the nationalists.

These people literally can't comprehend that some people don't NEED to be in the country. That a border is designed to protect the PRE-EXISTING CITIZENS of a nation.

Trump's whole point was that the immigrants that had committed these crimes were not just criminals but had been criminals before arriving and had been arrested here in the US more than once and not deported. Had they been deported, those people would not be dead. Simple fact.

The globalist will then say "AHHH BUT DYLAN ROOF". Yes, and? What are we meant to do about someone who was born in the US, raised in the US? We have to take ownership of our own fucktards, there's no choice in the matter. With illegal immigrants though? There's a choice.

Fuck all these fucking globalist scum who are so desperate to burn down borders.

You have downs

He's not saying that bringing white people is racist; he's stating that ONLY bringing white people is racist

when wasn't it the germans? also germany and america might as well be the same country deep down never forget it.

but thats true though

why hasn't daddy fucking deported this fucking muppet looking kike to palestine yet? he couldn't even get his pet islamafag into the dnc chair like his tendie boy fanbase were so sure he was going to. fucking what is he even worth to the country now?

That's not what he said tho, he is saying that basically Trump doesn't give a fuck about this family and only invited them for political reasons

What Trump did last night trotting out all those people, is a tactic used by libs and the left for like literally forever.
I hate this situational feels thing to make a point, but Trump certainly did not invent it.
He used their tactics again them.
Feels shitty, huh?

Didn't Hillary bring out 4 black moms whose nig-nog kids were shot? I can't remember the specifics.

'Least Trump's staged tender moment had a White person. Oh, and someone who died honorably as oppose to some mudblood who couldn't steal something correctly.

That's all right, Uncle Bernie. We know Trump just wants to go against brown people, not those that already had a criminal record and active streak prior to committing a felony, it's alright.

Now come on over here, and take your underwears off. That's right. Ohh, yeah. Take em off. Now sit on my apple. Sit on my apple. Ohh. Ohh! That's right! Keep contributing to my campaign! UH! Sit on my apple!

UNH! Ohh.. yeah.. that's it. Now clean yourself up, and don't tell anybody I told you to take your underwears off or to sit on my apple. And remember, vote for Hillary Clinton. Vote for the establishment I was going against! That's right! And no refunds either! I need my fifth summer home! Yeah, it's Uncle Bernie!

I really fucking hate Germans

Nothing Trump does will ever be good enough for these people so there's no point in even listening. Every story has a twist that can turn it into a hit piece. The articles where Melania wore a white dress and then later where Hillary wore white is a perfect example.

I like how he's actually helping Trump

Because of course, the best way to avoid showing people that illegal immigrants are murderers is to tell EVERYONE that Trump is getting the families of people murdered by illegals in congress for whatever reason

6D chess, at the minimum

Murica needs more leftist economics and nordics more right wing.

>Bernie
>White

Pick one

Always some kind of strategy.
>Whats he doing?
>Whats the angle?
>Whats his plan?
The fucking guy is just doing work, the swamp doesn't know what action looks like.
>He want to divide our country...
Against non-citizens? They are non-citizens.
How do you divide a country against people that don't belong to your country?

Trump needs to beat up at least one Jew before the second Shoah.
Handy to keep Bernie around.

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

>the swamp doesnt know
he drained the poop right into the cabinet

He's right. Trump is seriously done at this point.

>Repubs show people who were murdered by illegals
>He's striking up fear and hatred!
>Dems show illegals that got good grades in school
>Inclusive! Progressive! LET THEM IN!

I fucking hate bernie and dems with a passion.

At least the Mexicans are pretty sane.
Have you die hard left globalists looked at France within the past year?
Sweden with rape incidents increased 1,000%?
Are you fucking kidding me you guys?

Yes, exactly. Dems want us to mourn some piece of shit criminal who got shot attacking a police officer. Reps want us to mourn humans. Yuge difference.

Guess you didn't see the black dad that lost his son to an illegal, faggot

>Illegal immigrants
>Divide our nation
They aren't a part of the nation you dumb kike!

dude. Chill. Bernie is just a politician. He's representing his psychos. Let him.
He's wrong but how do you know he's not just lying to please his people, at this point?

Didn't Trump specifically mention the Indian man who was murdered by the crazy white guy and cite it as all acts of violence?

Bernie is a fucking idiot. Cherry picking statements, mental gymnastics to push the "TRUMP IS EVIL" agenda and his supporters are so brainwashed the lap it all up.

That's not a proxy, Germans and Swedes have a nearly indistinguishable mentality now. Fucking Krauts never learn.

thanks for this.

>Dylan roof
Is the list that short that he needs to bring up something this old?

So Bernie's entire argument is that illegal immigrants are citizens and having citizenship doesn't earn you America's protection?

>These people literally can't comprehend that some people don't NEED to be in the country.

They want them here because they're divisive, destructive and will never assimilate.

They have an agenda. This isn't ignorance or misplaced concern.

Is he saying Trump needs to invite every grieving family at all times?

That's what he's been saying all along. He said on Trump's first day that he'd support Trump, but only if he does exactly what Bernie wants with no compromise at all.

The list goes like this in order of most important to least important:

Illegal immigrants killing Americans

Americans killing Americans

Americans killing illegal immigrants

In the case of his followers, it is ignorance. Sadly, that is where the real battle has to be fought. Once this "Dreamers" meme is fucking dead then people like Bernie can justify his wrong ideas all he likes, but they won't be picked up on by the majority, which they currently are on a global scale.

My recently cucked father has started to go down this road. This is a guy who used to say "nigger" in front of me at 15 years old when referring to black people. Now he posts supportive messages on Bernie's wall and bashes Trump any chance he gets. It's a fucking virus.

This is a fairly great shitpost, I mean really great shit post.

I had to stop what I was doing read it and look at those tits.

Was that last sentence supposed to be a question?

Jews always show their true colors eventually, and Bernie is a fucking Jew through and through.

Fuck that piece of shit.

Don't hide Antifags names. This isn't fucking Reddit

>HERE! BOING!

Fucking end yourself Bernie

who's the blonde bitch?

It's tens of thousands, and Bernie is the hugest fucking faggot in the world.

I like this pasta

No he's saying

"Only non whites deaths should be mourned"

Hmm, It's almost like I've seen this before.

archive.fo/77Nt8

That's not what he said little boy

Kek, he is getting senile. Remember when DNC pulled the same shit. Where was his outrage then?

This is Bernie exposing himself as a typical politician, a pure establishment man larping as a radical. I say this because what he's saying here makes obvious his inability to understand that political ploys can be used for the benefit of the country. Of course this country is awash with murders, but that doesn't mean the government should not take measures, such as enforcing its immigration laws, to protect its citizens from violent crime in whatever way it can.

>why didn't trump bring the family of the murdered Indian man

To say what? This poor indian immigrant was gunned down by a racist American so we should make murder illegal to prevent these violent acts. Oh it is illegal? Oh that guy will spend the rest of his life in jail? Oh. Well, we can still prevent these racist hate crimes which account for .0001 percent of yearly homicides in this country by lobotomizing all racist white men of their racism.

tl;dr Bernie, though he has an endearing cartoon quality to him, is just a typical dimwitted politician

>G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers!
everytime

Trump's speech tonight was I think largely an attempt to get at the very least the Republicans in Congress on his side.

(((Globalists))) never give up, so they will just cause trouble and bide their time until Trump is gone.

Trump has got to change minds and create leaders along with a citizenry who understand the globalists and will continue to fight them once he is out of office. It's a big if not impossible task. If anyone can do it, he can.

The immigration/"refugee" issue has to be framed as one of safety. If it's a lie, then so be it.

Meanwhile he wouldn't say the same about BLM-supported dindu victims of police "murders".

>old man yells at capitalism
Yawn

>BUT LET'S BE CLEAR

Instead of White Nationalism, we should be trying to promote White Globalism. Spread our influence and numbers. Commit a new holy Crusade against the Islamic and Muslim hordes.

>Invite white relatives of someone murdered by a beaner
STIRRING UP RACE RELATIONS!!!1 REEE FREE COLLEGE

>Do le old race switch
This is perfectly okay, I'm glad Trump raises awareness for raycism. He's still a meanie though!

Please Trump, be the 5D underwater Ludo player we know and love and make the invited family be black or bean