"American footprints on distant worlds are not too big a dream"-Donald J. Trump

WE'RE GOING TO SPACE BOYS
What do you predict NASA can do with federal funding?

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw&t
youtube.com/watch?v=dm9LftIShTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4
youtube.com/watch?v=OqrTBUJKrUE
youtube.com/watch?v=gu0o6u1VmGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NASA

>Never
>A
>Straight
>Answer

NASA is a television show.
It is a "front".

They don't let the public in on the real space program.

Like, take the moon landings.
......yes, we've been to the moon. Obviously. Absolutely.
But probably much sooner than they say.
People are PROBABLY still up there right now.
...................but that moon landing footage is fake as fuck.

I would not be surprised AT ALL if people were already on Mars.

(((nasa))))

>What do you predict NASA can do with federal funding?

probably some bomb ass CGI

Anyone who doesn't support exploring space and expanding mankind's reach, simply because it's there, needs to be sterilized.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Truth.

No were not.
Earth is not round.

Sage

Bait, right?

I mean, the level of stupidity of a flat earther is remarkably uncommon.
Like a rare Pokemon, ya know?
The double to single digit IQ but still able to use a computer? .....pretty crazy.
It's a unique kind of retardation.

So yeah, you're not one of them, right? You're just joking?

Keep telling yourself that. It is really the ball Earth that is absurd. How does water miraculously curve around the ball when in all examples water will always reach its level?

How do the stars manage to appear in precisely the same configuration for all of known human history despite us hurtling through the universe on a spinning ball?

Why is the footage from NASA so fake looking? Why are there almost no pictures of actual satellites?

Hopefully they will give me some

Federal funding won't take NASA far. the only thing that will most likely work will either be Mr.Jeff or Elon.

I support it because the entire universe and any living being on it belongs to mankind.

Gravity towards the center.
>Explain waves
The moon nigger.
>How does stars...
We're on a set orbital pattern with hardly any variance.
>Fake footage
Can you prove it? Because I can prove mine by traveling. I'm going to bed.

It's called gravity r-tard. The sun and moon are round but earth is flat in space. Fucking kill yourself. You're a special kind of retarded.

you forgot those gray bastard don't you ?

Not with those tax cuts we aren't

why are there no people denying the roundness of mars,pluto,jupiter etc..?

Holyyyyy shit, people like this do exist?
this is why Sup Forums is a christian board.

>Why is the footage from NASA so fake looking?
Probably because it's fake lol
I'm with you on that.

.....I just know the earth is not flat.
...................because I'm not an idiot.
It's that simple.

>pic related

Gravity is just a theory about a magical force that doesn't actually exist. There is only density of matter that causes things to fall, not a magical force. The oceans can not curve around the Earth, that is impossible. All evidence points to a flat Earth except for NASA footage which is fake. NASA literally means 'to deceive' in Hebrew. They want to create a world of nihilistic, hedonistic Goyim who do not believe in their creator and become slaves to their Jew World Order in both body and soul.

EARTH IS FLAT

Right. Gravity IS just a theory.
Gravity is actually more electro-magnetic, than "gravity" itself.

Einstein fucked physics up, but.....guess that's Jews for ya.

>more pic related

When will Trump reveal the secret space programs like Solar Warden, the Global Galactic League Of Nations and the Dark Fleet, for fuck's sake?!

Also, Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxyfiBGCwhQ&t=8s

To prove the Hollow Earth theory.

What did Kek mean by this?

I saw NASA' jumbo jets that were loaded with all kinds of atmoshperic testing equipment being used as private jets for poloticians. plus hot airforce stewardesses serving drinks. must cost a fortune to fly cause the jet was loaded with equipment. fucking used as a private jet. some douchebag congressman spending 200k of our money to fly from virginia to florida.

This. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism.

I hope by distant worlds he means the middle east

Impossible coincidences.

how do things "fall" due to density exactly?

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

I like where your head is, truly, but I try very hard not to assume TOO much.....ya know?

youtube.com/watch?v=lwUk2A6-DNw&t

Stuff on the sun.

>pic for the flat earth retards

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=dm9LftIShTM
Goyim , you're not a spec of dust in a vast and endless infinity.

My conquest is the sea of stars

We could probably be friends.

>American

You mean Indian, right?

>NASA can do with federal funding?
We don't need federal funding. All we need is for President Trump to start signing Galactic Charters for space development so they can raise money for their ventures.

No one cares about your stupid pictures that don't even make any sense. All those numbers are falsified anyway. The sun is only around 3,000 miles away and the moon is closer. The moon is not a solid object at all. It is transluscent and produces its own unique light.

Indians could use prapti siddhi to instantly teleport to whatever world they want to go to in the universe.
In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

>tfw born to early to explore the galaxy

>Maybe not.

>No one cares about your stupid pictures

I care about his pictures. You don't speak on my behalf. :)

lol jesus............jesus fucking christ

HOW do you even find your mouth with your hand when you eat?

You are FUCKING dumb, my man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

"The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which low-ability individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability as much higher than it really is. Dunning and Kruger attributed this bias to a metacognitive incapacity, on the part of those with low ability, to recognize their ineptitude and evaluate their competence accurately."

i.e. (since you have poor reading comprehension skills) stupid people don't know they're stupid.

drain the outerspace swamp. nasa is a scam the same as the cdc.

www.joedubs.com

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4

Does this mean NASA will finally get it's shit together?
It's been 50 years damn it.

Sieg Zeon!

>nasa
Into the trash.

No, this is the rightful thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqrTBUJKrUE

EARTH IS FLAT

He's gonna hand off a lot to space x

Is this a coincidence?

Yes.

Does Trump understand you can't be a Superpower without manned spaceflight?

We will never step foot on another planet. It's all bullshit, fairy tales for adults.

dude, can u hook me up with what u are smoking?

There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no answers, only choices. There are no laws, only habits. There are no truths, only experiences.

>much sooner
bro there were only 50ish years between the invention of flight and neil armstrong stepping on the moon
unless some aliens gave a bunch of nasa astronauts a ride to the moon and back, you're bullshitting

Yes, he does. You guys are getting cucked by Russia by having to rely on Russian rockets to take your guys into space.

>NASA will finally get it's shit together?
No. NASA is a research agency. This is about American business getting their shit together.
>manned spaceflight?
Yes, that's how you'll see American footprints on alien worlds.

>density of matter that causes things to fall
AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS MAGICAL FORCE THAT CAUSES THINGS TO FALL BASED ON THEIR DENSITY?

AYY LMAOS PUT ON NOTICE

Exactly. Giant fucking psyop/financial black hole with limited ROI. Space Travel is a fucking sci fi meme. The avg person cant even comprehend what it would be like because their head has been filled with fantasy bullshit. Its basically a one way ticket to a hellish nightmare that no sane person would undertake.

Now this is fucking stupid.
There is literally no reason why you would keep the moon landing or mars landing secret; and EVERY reason to televise it and show it off as much as possible. The main advantage to space exploration is propaganda victory and unifying public opinion. Giving people a high-minded goal for the country to work toward for the good of all mankind.

A goal like Mars is how you get everyone pulling in the same direction as much as possible.

Cool theory bro. Too bad it is, just like all your other theories, entirely divorced from reality. Why are you such an expert on the Dunning-Kruger effect anyway? Were you attempting some self diagnosis of your mental incapacity or are you one of their original test subjects?

>unifying public opinion

Lol which is exactly why they don't let the public in on their shit.

>no u

Noice.

I'm pretty sure you don't get it. You know how when you happened to keep something secret for a long time that it's really awkward to let it out? Well imagine how embarassing it would be to admit that yes, we've been to the Moon 100 years ago and we've got people on Mars since 1970, we just kind of never mentioned it?

>develop meme drive
>start asteroid mining
>better satellites
>add trillions to world economy

Isn't it interesting how NASA managed to put men on the moon with such rudimentary rockets and electronic systems.

I mean we are talking about really primative computer tech compared to the fucking cellphone in your pocket.

So either:
1. the mission was faked.
2. They had more advanced tech all along but did not reveal this.
3. Or absolutely incredible luck and they were able to complete the mission successfully like sailing around the world in a dinghy

There are people living on the Moon and Mars right now and have done so for a long time. In fact, there are humans on every planet in the Solar System. George Adamski was right!

That would be literally impossible to keep secret.
Private companies have access to telescopes that could see that kind of stuff.
It would be more expensive to keep that kind of thing quiet than it would be to actually fucking do it.

You guys have been listening to too many George Noory callers.

>Albert (((Einstein)))

How has everybody not figured out by now that you DO NOT TRUST THE JEWS?

Oh no, it makes perfect sense. This is also why Jewish manipulation of all history is kept secret - it would be absolutely disrespectful and awkward towards all the world's historians.

>Private companies have access to telescopes that could see that kind of stuff.

They could be living on the inner surface of a celestial body, for all celestial bodies are naturally hollow. It's also possible that they could be living on the outer surface of a celestial body and hiding their cities from observation by telescopes through holographic technology.

>what's the space race
the US beating the ruskies in the space race would have been a massive boost to the patriotism of the american citizens

Sheeeit who else /astro/ here?

>Orion
>Starliner
>Dragon V2
>SLS
>Falcon Heavy
>New Glenn
>Vulcan

Good times ahead

Our country is 20 trillion in debt and people think it's good to fund a space program?

Well, they did. It's just that at the time the hippie and the vietnam thing happened and that sort of killed some of the inertia that was built up. The public interest also can't really be maintained for a long time since OCD.
Then, the the final nail came. The shuttle.

>year 2070
>Isn't it interesting how NASA managed to put robots on mars with such rudimentary rockets and electronic systems.

I mean we are talking about really primative computer tech compared to the fucking holo-display in your pocket.

>OCD
meant adhd but whatever.

As a bonus another picture of the USSR's manned moonflight attempt.

>Our country is 20 trillion in debt

20 trillion in debt to (((who)))?

>add trillions to world economy

we are so fucked as a species if the only measure of worth we have is currency, a concept we invented

>Then, the the final nail came. The shuttle.
The kikes did this. Sad.

>yfw you were born just in time to explore space

Nigger how the fuck do you think the day/night cycle and the seasons exist without the earth being a sphere? How the fuck do you explain longer days and longer nights for places farther north and south depending on the season? Why do flights from LA to Shanghai fly through Alaska and Siberia instead of going "straight" through the middle Pacific? Because the planet is a sphere.

>Sad!
ftfy

Nobody can collect on the debt. China would get stomped by the US military, so why not just keep spending and investing? NASA invents a lot of shit, as well.

>DO NOT TRUST THE JEWS

We can an least agree on this point. NASA actually literally does mean 'to deceive' in Hebrew, what does Sup Forums think of that? And there is also a snake tongue on the logo.

They are lying to all of us, Sup Forums of all places should realise that it is no great feat to deceive the masses. The bigger the lie, the easier it is because no one would even think to question the truly gigantic lies. We are also social creatures and the threat of ridicule will keep most silent when it comes to this stuff. It's only since the anonymity of the internet that mistrust in NASA has become so widespread.

here's your (you)
youtube.com/watch?v=gu0o6u1VmGE

>we measure worth with a measure of worth
color me surprised leaf

It's very cheap and efficient, goyim! It's a plane that goes to space! It's that easy!

The math for orbital mechanics is actually pretty simple. The astronauts had a radio link with ground control guiding them through the meticulously planned steps.

SAY IT WITH ME

DEEP SPACE TRAVEL

>tfw born too late to explore the lands, but just in time to explore memes AND space

K, thanks.

how come the stars in the southern hemisphere are not the same as you see in the northern hemisphere?

You are all fucking trolls.
>Yes the jews want global communism where they are the ones in charge.
>Yes the jews have manipulated history to paint themselves as the victim.
>Yes the jews have made themselves into the enemy of the white christian

Most importantly: Yes the Jews have manipulated science to tip the scales in their favor:
-Darwinism is grounded on faith-based assumptions just like ID, and Darwinism is being consistently proven extremely problematic by population geneticists
They do this because Darwinism drives people away from creationism and the inevitability of ultimate judgement. This encourages selfish Machiavellian even satanic thinking.

But creating a lie about the shape of the planet, how the planets are arranged in the solar system and/or us being to other planets is just absurd: any half-clever layman could test the lies with a simple experiment.
Too many smart people are constantly working to understand gravity and the nature of the physical universe for any type of elaborate deception to take shape.

You want to disprove a big jew lie? Focus on disproving Darwinism and climate models. Read into John Sanford and Genetic Entropy and how it makes Darwinism almost impossible.