Will America eventually be like Japan where a large portion of males have given on women and turned to anime girls?

Will America eventually be like Japan where a large portion of males have given on women and turned to anime girls?

We can only hope, OP.

Turning to ponies is the ultimate redpill

Anime has to be banned, it's worse than any heavy drug including crack.

I'm not being ironic.

With the advent of sexbots, virtual waifu AIs, and artificial wombs, yes.

I predict women will go extinct by the year 2100 after lack of interest and a woman genocide. Men will reproduce by impregnating the artificial wombs of their waifu robot. Waifu robot serves as a sex party, social companion, worker, maid, slave, and can raise children desu

waifu robots will be custom made to look like your favourite 2D grill.

No, you will destroy anime. just like anything that the land of babylon destroyed

>feminism
>censorship
>pedo shaming
>obesity
>leftism
>the 14 words
>racism
>sexism
>homophobic
>islamophobic
>bigot

did I missed anything?

sex partner*

>nigger
>liking prison school unironically
Alright, I done with anime forever.

Neetdom is a disease

also pic related.

>Implying it isn't already like that

Kys faggot

I can only hope that once the US wakes the fuck up they will join with japan to make sexbots or at the very least bio engineered catgirls a reality

go fuck a woman you filthy white knight

>catgirls
Women would fight to the death to prevent this.

Could anime be stopped? No jewery, meme magic, or any SJW cunts would ever come close to seperating a weeb from its waifu

fucking delete this

>Could anime be stopped?
No.

that's americunts for you user-kun...

anime is implicitly white, this is an issue the entire alt right agrees on. By counter signalling anime you show that you are a nigger as seeing that you are a hue that is obvious

Anime is already in a rut. Old veterans of the industry ran out of ideas long ago so they rely on archetype characters, generic settings and plots. Sales are down overall and because of japans work culture, new fresh creative people aren't allowed to lead. As a result anime is funded by school children or obsessive otaku, and thus we have pandering. Most anime is made for children, some anime is made for sexually depraved virgin otaku who want to relive their high school days or escape. Very little to no anime is made for normal people because normal people won't pay money for anime BDs and such.

>normal people

being this a filthy casual. kek wills it

This has nearly always been the case. The number of animu that caters to children and perverts has always been extremely high compared to stuff catering to normalfags and maturefags, even since the 80s.

I didn't mean "normies" I meant people who want a well written plot and characters that aren't lolis or stupid samefaced whores with different hair styles and breasts sizes. Originality, quality, these things are lost.