The insane love of the left with pitbulls

Why the hell is the left so obessessed with portraying this dog breed as a saint when it has been shown to be one of the most dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#Dog_attack_risk
dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/all-dog-bite-statistics
journals.lww.com/annalsofsurgery/Abstract/2011/04000/Mortality,_Mauling,_and_Maiming_by_Vicious_Dogs.23.aspx
dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php
avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx
pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/pit-bulls-safety
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why the hell is the left so obessessed with portraying this dog breed as a saint when it has been shown to be one of the most dangerous?

A semi-redpilled leftie I talk to and I discussed that a while ago.

We came to the conclusion that a big part of it was simply a desire to deny people preaching (H)BD a commonly-used argument.

because they are the niggers of the dog world

because they feel that pitbulls have been marginalized, therefore must virtue signal by believing & spreading their disinformation

It's literally the owner's fault.

Treat a Labrador retriever like shit, forget to feed it and it will attack you just like a pit bull.

fucking this

nigger detected

It literally isn't that simple, you dunce.

Pitbulls are proven time and time again to be abnormally aggressive towards other animals, including small children.

are you people actually retarded and think different breeds don't have different temperments?

you didn't check to see who i responded to

Because when it comes to dogs they have The best personality, had a few and my staffy was the best dog by far

Because they're commonly owned by niggers, who treat them like shit or train them to fight. It's nothing but virtue-signaling for niggers without having to be around them, because Pits are safer than blacks.

oops.

It's who is retarded

There's a lot of discussion and not a lot of statistics on dog attacks here.

Bill Burr owned a Pitt and he was smart enough to give it away before his daughter was born.and he loved that dog, gave it proper attention and took it to a trainer but it was still aggressive and attacked friends that came over. Pitbulls are not family friendly dogs period.

(Source needed)
Tbh if a pit attack you..
A)owner was a nigger
B)owner was degenerate
C)you were a threat to the owner or his children
D)you attacked the dog

Id rather face an angry pit than an angry german sheperd.

The shills at it again.

Niggers own these dogs and raise them to be just like their owners -- that combined with high musculature and propensity for violence makes them dangerous. I'm a white kid who rescued a half boxer-half pit (body like a boxer, tall, very slender, kind of like a greyhound, face like a pit) and he's a total fucking pussy. He won't even play Day of the Rope (a game I made up with his rope toy) without giving up. I can't even get him to bark at black people, it sucks. I don't like the stigma of telling people that I own a pit but it's necessary and I'm happy to do it because it's the truth.

>Why the hell is the left so obessessed with portraying this dog breed as a saint when it has been shown to be one of the most dangerous?
>one of the most dangerous

You're a retard

>t. owner of a pitbull on 4 occasions

>Pitbulls are proven time and time again to be abnormally aggressive towards other animals, including small children.
bullshit!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull#Dog_attack_risk

Pit bulls get a bad wrap because they tend to be a favorite of niggers, and no matter how good or bad a dog might have been on it's own volition, niggers invariably ruin everything they touch.

>Also
dogs that have been mistreated, neglected and abused by niggers and therefor have ill temperament is far from being a phenomenon exclusive to Pit Bulls

I would argue it's common knowledge that pit bulls commit the most dog attacks.
The discussion is more as to why, us it because of shitty training from niggers? Instinct? Too many variables and case by case scenarios to determine an absolute truth

The only concrete knowledge we have is that statistically, pits are more dangerous, and should be treated as such.

dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/all-dog-bite-statistics
journals.lww.com/annalsofsurgery/Abstract/2011/04000/Mortality,_Mauling,_and_Maiming_by_Vicious_Dogs.23.aspx

In 2016, family dogs inflicted 45% of all dog bite fatalities. Family pit bulls accounted for 86% of these deaths.
2016 U.S. Dog Bite Fatalities by DogsBite.org, 2017
dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php

Pit Bulls are Niggers of the the Dog World

You can't inherit temperament, you fucking idiot. That's like saying I inherited happiness from my great great grandfather.

Fucking moron.

People are retarded and don't understand adaptive biology or basic evolutionary properties. Dogs have been bred for different purposes. The Scottish Terrier for example can crawl while laying fully prone, and was bred to hunt rats. Without even examining the basic physiology of the animal, just look at it's name. Pit Bull. Take one fucking guess what purpose humans bred this animal for. The same people who say "it's not the dog, it's the owner" are the same kind of retard who refuse to acknowledge racial realism. Of course the owner (nurture) plays a large factor in the animals behaviorism, but never forget: a nigger is still a nigger. No amount of house-training or obedience lessons can detach a pit bull from it's selectively-bred aggression. Even though some pits/niggers never hurt anyone, it's still very important to recognize the potential danger of the animal.

The shills and trolls in these threads never cease to make my blood boil, i take the bait every time

pitbulls, like dogs in general, are not supposed to be pets. they are supposed to be servants. the entire dog species has been specifically bred for thousands of years to be servants of man, with races like pitbulls literally bred to guard and fight for their master.
these animals are literal fighting machines, bred for maximum strength, aggression and loyalty. they make excellent guards and combatants - if you get a pitbull, bring it up right and train it properly, you essentially got yourself a soldier that is super loyal to you, will protect you against every dange, and will fight for you at all cost.
but if it is not brought up and controlled properly, a pitbull wont know how to behave. it will only follow its instincts on a whim, which lead to it being easily provoked into violent outbursts. combined with their high physical strength, this makes them very dangerous.

tl;dr pitbulls excel at being guards and fighters, not accessory pets for decadent urbanites.

Pitbulls are used as a shit test by degenerates to weed out anyone who may potentially apply logic or reason to their wasted lives.

>Upon closer inspection, all of the web sites sources only lead you to other pages on their site, not external or statistics from local animal control agencies and hospitals

>The founder (from Austin, the most lib-tarded city in Texas) was herself a victim of a pitbull bite and therefor should not be trusted to make an informed an unbiased decision

Don't forget to donate, ya fucking shill

Nope. They are the Anglo of the world.

it as common knowledge that Hillary was going to be president too. Pit bulls have been victims of fake news for decades. Mine is nigger repellent, works great.

Oh I get it.

You think we react based on party lines.

Next you'll be mentioning democrats as being pro-gun in the same sentence after some sort of shooting, expecting to reflexively revolt against guns just because "MUH DEMOCRATS LIKE IT SO I MUST HATE IT".

Go kill yourself

based Ameribro

something something about genetic characteristics
>niggers have genetics that make them more violent
>the left refuses to accept this
>pitbulls have genetics that make them more violent
>the left refuses to accept this

i see a pattern. maybe it's already been said, didn't read the entire thread.

never heard of that but I do love me some bloodsports

And a 2011 study from the Annals of Surgery revealed that "attacks by pit bulls are associated with higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges and a higher risk of death than are attacks by other breeds of dogs."
Even the U.S. Army has acknowledged that pit bulls are high-risk dogs; they are therefore prohibited in some military housing units.
Now go get mauled by Pitt you imbecile

Not a leftie, but pits are great.

pit bull was created ( breeded ) to take carte of children this is why the name

dogs eat shit

Literally what

Some species, like say chimpanzees, are scientifically accepted and proven to have a worst temperment than bonobos

Your ability and quickness to reapond violently to a situation, is in fact inherited. Hence why balck men have more testosterone and smaller frontal lobes, and tend to murder at 25x the amount white people do

Literally everything besides wounds about anything thats alive is inherited

r8 my doggo

avma.org/KB/Resources/LiteratureReviews/Pages/The-Role-of-Breed-in-Dog-Bite-Risk-and-Prevention.aspx

Enjoy, dipshit

you know,ohhh i have a pitbull im so rebel

Impulse control is heritable anyway. Pitbulls have low impulse control, and their fight/flight mode is more sensitive than that of, say, snousers

It's not really a "left" issue IMO, they just predictably end up supporting MUH EQWALITY.

I personally like Pitbulls, but I don't trust most people to adequately be able to train/handle one.
>obviously Pitbulls are statistically most likely to cause problems
>99% of the time, the fault lies with the OWNER

Pitbulls are NOT the same as other dogs, but they are also NOT some naturally evil beasts.

The owner is what you need to be worried about, the dog breed is more like.... a force multiplier.

Pit bulls can be made into great dogs. They're just harder to domesticate than most other members of their species.

Not unlike niggers.

They've spent so long defending niggers that they literally can't help it.

Yes you can, neurochemicals are highly heritable, as are hormonal systems. So if you have high energy, high testosterone and high cortisole you are more likely to be stressed and aggressive - and so to are your kids. It's far from one to one but genetics never are, its just a game of numbers.

i have an all white pit and it hates shitskins. its my best friend pretty smart good personality for dog and doesnt ever chimp out

DNA is a set of instructions for how every cell in the body grows, including the brain. Granted, life experiences help determine how a brain is wired, the fundamental architecture of the brain is predetermined by DNA (and any mutations thay occur during mytosis). Sure, you can train the fuck out of a dog to know licking and being calm equals a treat, but you can't destroy the backbone connections in the brain, aka instincts.
Would you like to know more?

You'll never get these retards to read and understand that article

There are four different breeds of "pit bull" identified in the US, and when the police or animal control gather data for attacks, if the dog even remotely looks like a pit, it's labeled at a pit mix or pit. My girlfriend worked at a shelter for a few months and got a ton of info on how dogs are labeled from animal control

more like they will steal your face

>allowed on the bed
"Who's a good dog" / 10

>my girlfriend works at Nintendo

Lesson learned

Degenerates are drawn to this dog and most leftists tend to be degenerates.

Because pitbulls are like nigs.

If we can show "tolerance" to pitbulls we can show tolerance to nigs.

Good argument man

>would you like to know more about the first biology class i ever took

You must have a really high opinion of yourself if you think that shit you wrote wasn't completely obvious to anyone with more than a grammar school education

i fucking love dogs. im a genuine animal friend.

that said, i fucking hate pitbulls and want them to die

the answer to your question is probably daddy issues

If I see a pit on my street they get a hamburger with a side of broken beer bottle :^)

Nice response. Do you know how the different parts of the brain form, especially in a dog, independent of environmental influence?

except negro culture isn't burned into their brains 24/7 for 19 years so it's easier to train them to not act like niggers.

Fuck are people on this board retarded.

You can't inherit hormonal systems whose levels vary more than the number of stains on your underwear. Same goes for "neurochemicals". You can't inherit proclivities to alterations of chemicals. This is pseudoscience bullshit you learned while getting "redpilled" about why niggers are more aggressive than you.

I wouldn't shed a year for a pit bull owner whose own dog killed him.

I wonder

There's nothing inherently better or worse about the pitbull.

The breed unfortunately is good in dogfights, which is why NIGGERS started favoring it for showing off to other monkeys.

This is why the left defends pitbulls: they are correctly associated with niggers.

It is how they try to explain away niggers criminal tendencies.

>See! Even if it looks mean and dangerous and has a bad reputation THIS one is good! There for all must be.

>lol do you know x topic that i looked up on wikipedia just now haha im smart

Just get to your bullshit point instead of asking rhetorical questions trying to impress this board of autists with your two minutes of reading the abstract on your favorite article you found on google scholar, fucking pompous trash.

>pitbulls are being oppressed by systematic discrimination and social justice requires that they are elevated to make up for the bad things people think about them
Pretty much they are idiots and think biology and genetics play no role in behavior.

>doesnt understand MOAO genetics or how alleles function
>calls other people retarded
wew lad

> defending nigger behaviour
You're the only reason this board is retarded.

I like them for the opposite reasons. Scary and muscle-y, with a history of violence scares away potential scum bags and losers who are scared of an animal literally way smaller than them.

If 95% of gun owners only buy guns to be negligent with, do we outlaw guns?
>replace guns with dogs

Same as why with niggers and rapefugees. They're fucking idiots

>Treat a Labrador retriever like shit, forget to feed it and it will attack you just like a pit bull.
citation needed

They do go after small animals but that is because they are terriers. Terriers were bred to go after rats....to a pit. Cats and pomerainians look like large rats.....but a jack russel will go after them too.

I see a shit ton of retarded liberals around Boulder with those fucking things. It's the dindu of dog breeds.

You guys criticize the left for fear mongering all the time, yet you can't accept that it's the nurture part of nature versus nurture that causes violent pitbulls.

The hypocrisy is ridiculous.

Damn I agree with a leaf. Is the apocalypse near?

>humans create dog breeds through weeding out violent predecessors
>breed becomes more aggressive than normal
>more importantly, thick skull and jaw makes it a dangerous animal from an anatomy perspective
>Don't say their bad! Let me breed 30 more of these rather than getting a different dog

All pit bulls I have met have been very friendly, but I don't see the point of continuing the breed when there's so many other choices.

Fuck niggerdogs.

If nature plays no role at all then why are other dog breeds less violent?

Systematic discrimination?

Institutionalized bias?

Privilege?

Do go on and explain.

I hate the nicknames dog people have for their breeds.

Once again same for gun stats how many incidents were caused by niggers.

>chinaman hates dogs

we already knew

pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/pit-bulls-safety

They are no more likely to attach people than other breeds. There is also no conclusive evidence that pit bulls bite at a higher rate than humans.

I would say it's bad ownership which has created a reputation that encourages systematic discrimination and institutionalized bias.

they are literal fighting dogs. bred for mauling each other in the dog fighting pits. bred for maximum aggression and strength.
you can try to subdue a combat dog by training and handling him properly, and it works, but if you don't train and handle him properly, he will revert to his default state, which is that of a vicious fighter who bites first and asks questions later.

when trained properly, pitbulls make excellent guard dogs. their highly territorial nature, combined with strong loyalty to their owner and family, makes them great for protecting yourself, your family and your home against incursions or attacks.

when not trained properly, they default to being unpredictable, easily provoked and highly aggressive. combined with their high strength, this makes them exceptionally dangerous.

Pits are 4-6% of the US canine population yet account for over 60% of all attacks and 80% of all fatal attacks annually. Sounds familiar for some reason.

See If you're going use anecdotal "evidence" and talk out of your ass, provide some reputable evidence.

nigger this isnt "anectdotal", this is a general description of the breed, its history, and its temperament.

absolutely nobody is denying that nurture plays a massive role in how a dog behaves. still, denying that different breeds (that have literally specifically been bred to achieve different temperaments for hundreds of years) differ in temperament by nature is fucking retarded.

I had to shoot pit that wandered into the neighborhood and grabbed someone's dog in 2007. They do have tard strength regardless of what apologists say and anyone who has had to deal with one will tell you the same. The neighbor stabbed its fucking eyes out and it still wouldn't let go, and it only did after I shot it 3 times. They are aggressive, they don't stop until they kill and they can never be trained out of it. I don't give a fuck what you try to say, if I ever see another pit I'm drawing and keeping my sights on it until it's gone.

You sound like a scared little faggot.

I'd be willing to wager a rather large sum that the 10 blacks murdered by whites were at least 75% drug related bullshit

You sound like inbred white trash. I hope your nigger dog rips your throat out because you accidentally stepped on its tail.

I've never found any of the "evidence" that pit bulls attack humans/other dogs at higher rates to be very convincing (never seen a report that didn't have shit methodology)

BUT

Difference between a lab or a poodle or a collie that snaps and a pit bull that snaps is that the pit bull will have a much easier time FUCKING KILLING YOU.

Any large dog has the potential to really hurt you but not all of them can effortlessly crush your fucking leg the way a pit bull can. That's why there's no big controversy about chihuahuas even though they are often aggressive and temperamental. What's a chihuahua gonna do to you?

I don't know why people defend the breed. Why not just let it die out? It doesn't mean we have to round up all the still-living ones and euthanize them. Nobody has to give up their buddy. You just don't get to breed him. End of the day, all dogs should be treated as though they have the potential to be aggressive and dangerous, because unfortunately, a lot of stupid people own dogs and that's not gonna change.

are you a fucking idiot? it literally shows the killer of 9 of them in the image, who you should recognize.

The left just has a knee-jerk tendency to believe the opposite of whatever reality is.

I've never met a left wing (non-nigger) person with a pitbull. It's always Niggers and Trump-loving White Trash. The scum of soceity.

I'm far right and own a bluenose pitbull..

If there would ever be a burglar in my house, i'm sure i would find him and the burglar deeply in love and in a big cuddle-fest.