CONFIRMED PUTIN BEHIND THE CNN HACKS - LOOK AT THEIR HOMEPAGE

IT SAYS TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT LASTNIGHT

KREMLIN AT IT AGAIN

WHEN WILL IT STOP

pretty sure this is b8
but van jones probably meant that his speech was trying to be more presidential

CNN has clearly been influenced or blackmailed by Russia m8

How do you not see it?

So does that mean that the Russians made Trump president so they wouldn't lose control of CNN?
I'm literally shaking right now.

It is a back handed compliment that points out he didn't rant about the media, voter fraud, or bash immigrants.

He recieved praise for not doing things he is known for.

wtf i hate russia now

its cause he is a russian

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

This guy knows whats up.

FAKE NEWS

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

DID THE TIMELINE SHIFT INTO A UNIVERSE WHERE CNN ISNT DOGSHIT?!?!

thank u user

this is one of the main theories floating around the intelligence communities.

Russia's biggest asset is CNN

He did bash illegals and muslims

Shit tier shareblue thread. Reported. Saged. Thanks for letting me know to add "happening" and "russia" to my filters

>b8
more like a joke

>receiving praise
you call that praise? #FAKENEWS

kremlin confirmed hostile takeover of CNN

some people just dont know what they're doing :( Like

enough of shilling for the clinton news network

coverage of the address is just to prepare ground for continuing to shit on everything anti-globalist later
not even deluded cnn can ignore 70% approval of the speech, thats why they have to sound like this

fuck off ShariaBlue

The amount of idiots on pol is amazing.

CNN is just sucking up so they can enter the white house again.

This just shows how spineless these journalists are.

imagine if we got people to believe CNN was somehow influence by russia now

Van Jones said "Trump is presidential"?
The Dems must be planning something nasty to happen soon.

They often use olive branches to hide the dagger.

Not sucking up

Literally 99% of Americans like Trumps vision

If CNN are too critical at a objectively 10/10 speech for bullshit reasons then their credibility will tank even lower

This is them holding onto dear life right now to not look like batshit insane hysterical retards to the public

KEEP GOING. Validate this thread.

i think they're just trying to stay afloat but i wouldnt be surprised if theres another ((terrorist attack)) or ((hate crime))

Wow. It's almost as if CNN is willing to give Trump a break when he's not acting like an ass. Why is this surprising?

fuck you shill

Fucking love when people mix religion with politics.

Kys

lets go ahead and meme this

Jesus would be a libertarian

If you need the government to help other you are a lazy piece of shit, you need to die so those who suffer from your laziness can usurp your life.

the fake news thing probably killed a huge portions of their already small amount of viewers. they must be feeling it in their pocket, or know they will if they dont stop bullshitting the people.

I don't really get why getting everyone to applaud the widow was such a big deal? seems pretty rudimentary

> RUSSIANS HACKING CNN
You say it like you have of proofs.

Wow, CNN backs him for being a more normal president and Sup Forums flips out. Seems to me CNN is being absolutely consistent in praising Trump for being presidential/uniting and criticizing him when he acts like a retard and is divisive. aminotrite?

ftfy

>We don't want to be fake news anymore

I shouldn't be this erect