Has Scotland been ((infiltrated)) Sup Forums?

has Scotland been ((infiltrated)) Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

openyoureyestohate.com/
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38704218
soundcloud.com/virus_upload/avon-rep-a-rhapsody-in-cooncul
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

less than a handful of actual Brits in that picture

>Edinburgh

Now there's the problem. Scottish urban centres are very bad for diversity, esspecially the universities and city centres.

lots of colleges send their students home after they graduate, thank god

Al this Scotland blacked pish is just that - pish. It's anglos projecting through their blacked lenses at Scotland. Scotland is white as fuck, and has experienced but a fraction of the problems of the rest o the white world. Focus on your own problems, Anglos, and fuck off because your influence and visitation and opinion is unwanted. Total plebs. When you fight Scotland, you lose. When you give Scotland what it wants, they give you the greatest empire the world has ever seen. Now fuck off and fix your own problems.

But the picture itself is a problem, most notably highlighted by James Dyson, a man whom I respect greatly. We are educating our foreign competitors with our world-leading educations - esp. postgraduate (my god it's fucking crawling with them [ I did an MSc at edinburgh, and i was one of 4 Scottish in a class of 35]) - and then sending them back home to create businesses and beat us! It's fucking ridiculous. And all this because we charge them a lot of cash - a relative sum - which works out as fuck all of the budget per year, but will greatly impact us in the near future when these cunts start being productive using the tools we fucking gave them. It's ridiculous. Kick them out, and create 100% Scottish student enrolment.

why are you in spain

It's not really infiltration if they welcome you with open arms.

Because it's a beautiful country and I'm working for a company who are doing work I like. Experiencing and working alongside other cultures is great for personal development and broadening your world view. 95% non-Scottish students in Scottish universities, however, is not ok.

Scotland wanted to remain so that they could be enriched. Scots are as bad as Swedes.

Can't tell if bait or genuine cognitive dissonance.

would you like to kiss a girl or be forced to drink a pint of her saliva?
you fucking retard now fuck off back to your council house attic

this
The main cities have the unis full of foreigners which make the most noise cause they dont wanna be a victim but outside of those cities its a different tale altogether. I live in a small town not too far from the capital and we'll openly spew racist jokes and nationalist beliefs/sentiment without a second thought. Hell one guy was shouting and ranting cause his wife was on an NHS waiting list and he was saying "But all these fucking foreign CUNTS get everything handed to them on a plate!" at work and nothing was said

Also
>96% white

suk me ;P

Send help, the snp are killing us.

We have free college and uni, so everybody goes whether they need a degree or not, just for fun. Then they go work at burger king and waste so much governent money getting bluepilled.

Also these ads are now everywhere in the uk.

openyoureyestohate.com/

>Poppy is a hate symbol goys stop using it.

It's the snp shill racemixer on holiday again.

Forgot to mention that the free education extends to the whole eu, we literally give away money for cuck points.

I'm no fucking racemixer you pleb. You'd do well to listen to me you braindead mongoloid.

You're the same cunt that always shows up shilling for the SNP in every scottish thread ever, your a cuck and a fucking embarrassment.

what's the problem sasanach?
can't stand the sight of a strong scottish man?

Godammit Scotland get your shit together

Send us some guns like you did the IRA then. I promise we won't turn into leftys when i'm finished.

Anglo detected - or braindead traitorous cuckold hun. Regardless, off you fuck to England where you can serve your master's cock you pathetic little bitch. You're the embarrassment son, wha hisnae got the balls tae stand on his ain twa feet instead wants ti serve the ingils. Bet you're a half-breed urnt yi? Not worth the air you breath maggot.

Aye, 96% white meets 64%. You fucking mong.
And this. England took away oor arms after the 45. You yanks learnt the lesson fae oor disarming and wrote it right up high in that bill o rights dint yi?

Honestly fuck the whole world, yir a lot o cunts.

>Anybody who disagrees with me is an anglo
I've told you before, i'm scottish, more scottish than you, seeing as your playing up that shitty spelling and drunken rambling you lowland mongrels think is a language.

I would tell you to fuck off but it appears you have already fled the country like a coward.

No country haevn't. After EU was created the development was meant to crumble.

MacLeod mate through and through.
>MacDonald or angloscum detected
I bet you're a half-breed whas anglo parents moved tae the highlands to escape their blackening. Now fuck off.

Incidentally, I shill unconditionally for Scottish independence. Everything can be worked out after that. EU won't exist in 5 eyars, we'll use the Scotland voted 'in' argument as a springboard to freedom, and we take it from there. After then, Scots, and only Scots, have a say at th eballot box. No more inferior anglo interference in our education system, governance, institutions.

Sustainable Energy Systems/Technology studies are retarded and attended by a majority of foreign students to get easy credits while drinking 24/7.

t. graduate from technical university

>Complain about brits treating you like shit for hundreds of years
>Get ASKED if you want to leave, don't even have to fight for it
>"N.. no."
We lost all respect for the cucks 3 years ago. All talk & no action.
Pathetic.

Mackinnon, good effort though.

If we went indy in 2014 we would have been fucked. The damage the snp have done even without full powers is already too much to fix.

Better the devil you know until a real right wing party with some balls comes along.

Sorry but I call bullshit on that pic. It looks like a foreign class. Too many asians

It's legit, all eu students can come and study free in Scotland. Our education system is like 72% foreign.

Majority of students at Imperial College London are imported Asians, because Brits can't afford the exorbitant tuition fees anymore.

They are the Sweden of the British isles afterall.

But foreign students end up in one class. Thats why it looks so 'exotic'. I refuse to believe that this is an average class.

Generally no. However Engineering will always be a multiculti course.

The Scottish government proposes (if they had power over immigration, which thankfully they don't), that between now ad 2039 they would want a 7% population increase, 90% of that coming form inward migration.

>346000 shitskins wanted in the next 22 years.

Source: bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38704218

Vote NO. to indeyref2.

I had a class of 300 and the lecturer asked to raise hands if you're scottish. 5 people raised their hands. This was a business class.

Thats fucking sad

This. Socially-right/economically-centre nationalist party when?

Its an MsC course, generally speaking brits dont do these courses since the government doesnt fund there living expenses. A combined masters with your degree is much more common.

jesus fuck, what are you doing in Ukraine. we get about, eh.

Scottish universities are crammed full of foreigners. Its pure profit for them because they pay to attend, vs. Scottish students go for free.

The 96% white the idiots keep quoting doesn't count students, asylum seeker or illegals and in a 2011 figure. A LOT has happening in the last 7 years.

You cannot walk though a university town without seeing tons of black and brown faces in Scotland.

No way in it 96%

Aye we dae.

It gets worse, because most (if not all) of the refugees welcome and marxist clubs arent even run or composed of scottish students. Its just swedes, finns, and germans.

So our unis are praised as ''progressive alliances'' when in fact its a foreign student populace supporting all of this shit.

>suk me ;P

Don't be an abrasive faggot Scot bro. We want to like you but shit like this keeps you in ginger nigger territory.

Fun fact Country's pay to send their students aboard to learn subjects like Law and upper management in the hope of boasting there knowledge so when they finish they can return home and work to better the society.

Only problem is they get to used to living over here and realised stranded of living is much better here then what it is there. Making them want to stay. Plus with the fact that since they have been living over here learning for 4 years they can get citizenship.

It really is though lad, you have no idea how bad it is.

I live on an island which is mainly crofts, which thankfully is sort of hard to get into unless you have family, but the snp have started forcing people out and building windfarms on most farms.

They also give free mansions to rapefugees. More people in scotland speak arabic than speak scottish gaelic.

Anyway these asian dolls are adorable.

S T O P Y O U A R E E M B A R A S S I N G Y O U R S E L F

>he's ashamed of his own culture
the anglo sure did one on you, didn't they bro
have my support and sympathies. it's going to be ok

They wont be happy until the entire country is peppered in Windfarms. It is horrific.

And I think its Pashtu rather than Arabic. Just waiting for the SNP to make the sign in the train stations trilingual with sandnigger scrawl.

Now its a roll thread

>Buckfast, heroin and underage pregnancy are culture.

Gas yourself lowland scum.

Your sample of a MSc university class really seems to suggest so. What should we do?!?!

we're all Scottish here, what's the problem?
all that shit started in the 70s/80s when deindustrialisation hit communities hard in glasgow, who formerly relied on our heavy industry, which is now a fraction of what it was

Doubt he's lallan if he's talking about he '45.

I'm fae doon haim. We dinnae admire that pish doon there.

You're to stupid to see the longterm effects of the snp in government, they might deliver a fast indy, but the damage they will do up until then is too much.

Slow and steady wins the race.

100% agreement.

No one who supports the SNP belongs on /pol. Delusional closest commies.

wtf you doing in ukraine anyway?

please dont use our drunken dialect in serious debate.....it doesnt help

or to put it on our level...nuff yer pish

soundcloud.com/virus_upload/avon-rep-a-rhapsody-in-cooncul

here some gary glitcher to keep you sedated

Top secret government work. ;)

I'm usually the Russian Flag poster in Scottish threads.

The nonce from brit/pol/?

Or the one who goes on about silver backed currency?

No that's definitely not me... Silver backed currency would be retarded.

Hey look it's the SNP cuck with the Spanish flag again who gets BTFO in every thread

They may take our lives but they will also take our freedom.

Itt
>I can't see any brown people from Spain or Australia, therefore they're not there
>Scotland is immune to immigration
>Scottish cities aren't full of shitskins just like anywhere else
I live in a 95% white constituency. It's 5 miles between Luton and Aylesbury.

Sums up pretty much every Scottish and Irish thread.

People from nice white villages saying 98% white! Without seeing just how shit the towns and cities are now or looking at any recent stats, or news, or political party mission statements.

Pure ignorance is why these countries are rotting form the inside out.

Then they will go and design bombs for their Isis masters

Just move to one of our many isles if it bothers you that much

I studied Politics in Scotland for four years because Finnish unis only accept around 100 people a year (in total) and there are around 5,000 applicants each year. I didn't want to have a gap year so I came to Aberdeen to get my degree.

There were a lot of foreigners there, but pretty much all of them were white and from an EU country. There were even 150 Finns there which was quite a lot.

>typical American Sup Forums meetup