Babbies First Speech a FAILURE Trumptards BTFO

Speech is already dissected by the superior Democrats at NPR.

Pic related, it's babby hands scribbling his babbytalk.
npr.org/2017/02/28/516717981/watch-live-trump-addresses-joint-session-of-congress

>Trump began asking the rhetorical question to black voters — in front of overwhelmingly white audiences — “What the hell do you have to lose?” He painted a picture of black neighborhoods as wracked with poverty, crime and schools that are “no good,” as he put it. Trump’s words were roundly criticized by many African-American leaders as insensitive and an unfair portrayal of their communities.

Racist as usual.

>President Trump’s condemnation of “hate and evil in all its forms” with reference to the threats directed against Jewish community centers and the vandalism of Jewish cemeteries did not imply any other motive for the attacks other than hate. According to a report in BuzzFeed, Trump allegedly told state attorneys general Tuesday that “Sometimes it’s the reverse, to make people — or to make others — look bad.” Those reported comments were harshly criticized by the Anti-Defamation League and other civil rights groups, but nothing in Trump’s speech echoed those suspicions.

"False flags" myth BTFO.

>This week, the Anti-Defamation League issued a nationwide security advisory after it tallied around 90 bomb threats to Jewish institutions since the start of the year. The shooting President Trump mentions occurred in Olathe, Kan.

Most of these probably came from you inbred Sup Forumsack skinheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/15/485843453/it-was-a-mellow-summer-dinner-party-then-the-gunman-appeared
soundcloud.com/michael-whalen-997591802/little-hands-womens-march-chant-featuring-fiona-apple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now an Alex Jones thread

>But Trump’s assertion that the U.S. is “exporting [its] jobs and wealth” is an oversimplified way of looking at trade. Trade can hurt some U.S. workers, and that pain can be intense — one major 2013 study found that “import competition explains one-quarter of the … aggregate decline in US manufacturing employment” from 1990 through 2007.

>But trade also can leave Americans better off overall, as it lowers the prices of many goods and improves economic efficiency — in a 2012 survey, most top economists agreed that “in the long run these gains are much larger than any effects on employment.” And the effects on wages are not always clear. For example, the Congressional Research Service reported this year that “trade with Mexico depressed U.S. wages in some industries and states, while wages in other industries increased,” according to the U.S. International Trade Commission, but noted that other studies found “in general, NAFTA had ‘essentially no effect on real wages in the United States of either skilled or unskilled workers.’ ”

Babbies do not understand that cheap labor from Mexico and H1Bs are efficient and make the economy strong by providing cheap goods for America's diverse IT and service economy.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING! *Growling noises*

This is why you lost.
And you're still doing it.

>This is a reference to his election. He may not be saying here that he got 306 electoral votes, as he has recently, but it was intended as a reminder to Democrats that he won. Trump got just shy of 63 million votes, but everyone who turned out to the polls certainly wasn’t “united.” Trump finished almost 3 million votes short of his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton. He has blamed that on immigrants in the country illegally voting illegally — as many as 3 million to 5 million, Trump claims. There is zero evidence of that. The Ohio secretary of state, a Republican, found that 82 noncitizens voted in at least one Ohio election and that 385 were registered to vote in 2015.

Muh "3 Million" ZERO evidence of undocumented citizens voting. lmao!

Fake communist news BTFO fund yourselves!

Imagine the wonders our country could know in America's 250th year.
Think of the marvels we can achieve if we simply set free the dreams of our people.
Cures to illnesses that have always plagued us are not too much to hope.
American footprints on distant worlds are not too big a dream.
Millions lifted from welfare to work is not too much to expect.
And streets where mothers are safe from fear -- schools where children learn in peace -- and jobs where Americans prosper and grow -- are not too much to ask.
When we have all of this, we will have made America greater than ever before. For all Americans.
This is our vision. This is our mission.
But we can only get there together.
We are one people, with one destiny.
We all bleed the same blood.
We all salute the same flag.
And we are all made by the same God.
And when we fulfill this vision; when we celebrate our 250 years of glorious freedom, we will look back on tonight as when this new chapter of American Greatness began.
The time for small thinking is over. The time for trivial fights is behind us.
We just need the courage to share the dreams that fill our hearts.
The bravery to express the hopes that stir our souls.
And the confidence to turn those hopes and dreams to action.
From now on, America will be empowered by our aspirations, not burdened by our fears ---
inspired by the future, not bound by the failures of the past ---
and guided by our vision, not blinded by our doubts.
I am asking all citizens to embrace this Renewal of the American Spirit. I am asking all members of Congress to join me in dreaming big, and bold and daring things for our country. And I am asking everyone watching tonight to seize this moment and --
Believe in yourselves.
Believe in your future.
And believe, once more, in America.
Thank you, God bless you, and God Bless these United States.

>

The president has publicly urged many CEOs to keep production and jobs in the United States. However, most of the companies who have announced plans to create jobs and add to factories had planned to do so before Trump was elected. One notable exception was the announcement by Ford that it is canceling plans to build a factory in Mexico and will instead spend $700 million to add on to a plant in Michigan.
John Ydstie
NPR Correspondent, Business Desk

Drumpf trying to take credit for shit CEOs were going to do anyway..lol. They gave babby some soothing words so he would calm down and get out of their offices.

It's nice that you have to take the quotes out of context to fit your shitpost, but the actual article itself is pretty biased too.

can you give me a basic gestalt on this guy?

Hi Shariablue! Sweet, I'm posting in a troll/shill thread! If I say nigger, will you make sure I get screencapped and put in your newspaper? Please!?

remember to put sage in the "options" so this thread doesn't bump

okay dokie,

Sweet man! NPR is totally centrist thinking and thats where i get all my news from, un corrupted

NPR? The guys who promote hug-a-thug crime prevention?

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/07/15/485843453/it-was-a-mellow-summer-dinner-party-then-the-gunman-appeared

>Trump’s new endorsement of the F-35 will very likely come as a huge relief to the Pentagon, jet builder Lockheed Martin and the vast array of constituents around the globe of the world’s costliest weapons program. He scolded Lockheed for what he called the unreasonable cost to buy the advanced new warplanes, estimated at around $400 billion, and threatened to buy more copies of an older-model jet built by Boeing instead. Defense analysts, however, have pointed out that the price per copy for the F-35 was already falling before he took office.
Phil Ewing NPR National Security Editor

Babby taking credit for the fine work of Lockheed Martin to reduce prices which would have happened under Hillary anyway.

He's Bill Hicks. The original Alex was 'eliminated' by the Illuminati and Hicks wasn't having it. He took the opportunity to fake his own death and get the fuck out of Hollywood.

>Trump’s words were roundly criticized by many African-American leaders

>People who failed to make conditions better got mad that the truth was told

>>President Trump’s condemnation of “hate and evil in all its forms” with reference to the threats directed against Jewish community centers and the vandalism of Jewish cemeteries did not imply any other motive for the attacks other than hate. According to a report in BuzzFeed, Trump allegedly told state attorneys general Tuesday that “Sometimes it’s the reverse, to make people — or to make others — look bad.” Those reported comments were harshly criticized by the Anti-Defamation League and other civil rights groups, but nothing in Trump’s speech echoed those suspicions.

>Buzzfeed allegations had no truth to them

> Trade can hurt some U.S. workers, and that pain can be intense
>>But trade also can leave Americans better off overall, as it lowers the prices of many goods and improves economic efficiency — in a 2012 survey, most top economists agreed that “in the long run these gains are much larger than any effects on employment.”

>Appeal to authority, no sampling data nor names, not even the name of the survey, just figures we are supposed to trust cause it says "most top economists". Makes me think of toothpaste ads.

>the Congressional Research Service reported this year that “trade with Mexico depressed U.S. wages in some industries and states, while wages in other industries increased,”
>ITS A 0 SUM GAME, BUDD

>U.S. International Trade Commission, but noted that other studies found “in general, NAFTA had ‘essentially no effect on real wages in the United States of either skilled or unskilled workers.’ ”
In other news, bankers say banking does not fuck over people, also drug dealers posit the theory that drugs are not bad, but people are

get the fucking fuck out you fucking blueshare shill

go watch your girlfriend get fucked by niggers some more

Is Bohemian Grove documentary Alex really Alex or is it Bill?

>While the coal industry and its supporters often blame environmental regulations for the sector’s decline, that is just one of the challenges facing the business. Even more important is the competition coal faces from cheaper and cleaner-burning natural gas. Across the country power plant operators are switching from coal to gas because they can make more profit with gas-fired generators.
Jeff Brady
NPR National Desk Correspondent/Covers Energy

Babbies first science:

Climate change denial

Babbies second science:

"Clean coal" lol

What is a babby

Based Aussie

If you weren't hype after that speech, we can't help you. Just sit back and enjoy the impending MAGA.

Trump's speech was fantastic

lol didn't read

Kekiddy

> For as the Bible teaches us, there is no greater act of love than to lay down one's life for one's friends. Ryan laid down his life for his friends, for his country, and for our freedom –- and we will never forget Ryan.

>(applause)

>This is nearly a direct quote from the Bible, from the words of Jesus in the New Testament >Book of John.
>Sarah McCammon
>NPR Politics Reporter/Covers Trump

Babby's first plagiarism LOL

The insult is "donnie tiny hands", fuck even I know the terms you degenerate no lifes use, sharpen up ffs.

Sage and hide.

Eat a turd ShariaBlue. Do you really whore yourself out to the Brock Cock for a few shekels?

>black communities
>not wracked with crime and shit schools

You know what, show me one that isn't. A vast majority black community that isn't. I'll wait.

Not even kidding, I got time.

SHARIABLUE ARE TAKING OVER, IT'S A CONSPIRACY, THE FROGS TURNING GAY ARE THE FIRST SIGN OF THIS HAPPENING FOLKS, ITS HAPPENING, BUY MY WATER FILTERS AT INFOWARS.COM, FIGHT THE DAVID BROCK AND BEN FISHSTEIN DEVILS, THE SHILLS ARE EVIL WORSHIPPERS OF THE ANCIENT WAR GOD MOLOCH, THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US, YOU WICKED DEVILS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

>What followed was clearly a powerful moment in the speech, referencing Owen’s death in a raid in Yemen. But though Owens’ widow was there, it was notable who wasn’t — Owens’ parents. This week, Owens’ father called for an investigation and refused to meet with Trump when the president met his son’s body at Dover Air Force Base. “I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him,” Owens’ father, Bill, a veteran who said he did not vote for Trump, told the Miami Herald. Irritated with the White House’s using his son’s death as cover against those who criticize the raid, Bill Owens said, “Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation. I want an investigation. … The government owes my son an investigation.”
Domenico Montanaro
NPR Political Editor

Fuck babby Drumpf and who cares what his cis male scum "property" thinks over his PARENTS.

My PARENTS still give me everything including validating my lifestyle! If I died in some capital industrial military machine they would be rightfully out for blood!

All you right wingers VALUE MUH FAMILY until something like this comes along.

Soundcloud related it's what all right thinking women should be singing about Babby Piggy Drumpf

soundcloud.com/michael-whalen-997591802/little-hands-womens-march-chant-featuring-fiona-apple

>He painted a picture of black neighborhoods as wracked with poverty, crime and schools that are “no good,” as he put it. Trump’s words were roundly criticized by many African-American leaders

Plain facts that they themselves use to campaign for "reforms" that they claim will come if blacks vote for Dems (but never do) are conveniently and suddenly
> insensitive and an unfair portrayal of their communities.

Golly gee willikers, I sure do wonder why their situation never improves!

kys fag

Top-tier "journalism" there. I never would have guessed that Trump would quote from the Bible after telling us he was quoting from the Bible.

I'M A PIONEER. I'M AN EXPLORER. I'M A HUMAN, AND I'M COMIN'. I'M ANIMATED. I'M ALIVE. MY HEART'S BIG, ITS GOT HOT BLOOD GOIN' THROUGH IT FAST. I LIKE TO FIGHT, TOO! I LIKE TO EAT! I LIKE TO HAVE CHILDREN! I'M HERE. I GOT A LIFE FORCE. THIS IS A HUMAN. THIS IS WHAT WE LOOK LIKE, THIS IS WHAT WE ACT LIKE. THIS IS WHAT EVERYBODY WAS LIKE BEFORE US. THIS IS WHAT I AM. I'M A THROWBACK. I'M HERE. I GOT THE FIRE OF HUMAN LIBERTY. I'M SETTIN' FIRES EVERYWHERE, AND HUMANS ARE TURNING ON EVERYWHERE.

Not gonna lie, former jeb head here, I unironically got a tear over that speech, but we can't let NPR get their hands on the federal funding

And now they love it, they can abuse and beat up everybody and nobody can stop 'em. Nobody can stop 'em! They're having their way with America! They want our guns! And if you're not with 'em cops and military, then you will declare that you are with the Republic now. And don't tell me that I'm a weirdo 'cause I'm upset about this, and I should only go get upset about my favorite football team winning or losing. Listen, I know what tyranny means, I know the bankers are putting poison in our food and water. I know the bankers have stolen 8.5 trillion. I know we're under the War Powers Act. I know they're hurting us, I know they're carrying out New Word Order, I know they staged those terror attacks. You know what it's like to gut up to this and go out every day and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say 9/11 was an inside job and lose most of the radio stations I was on? You know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing you work for a bunch of psychotic killers, and you bastards are probably gonna end up killing me one day?! You know what it's like knowing you've ruined my life?! You know what it's like, you sons of bitches?! I'm tired of your crap! You commit evil, you're part of an evil system, and we're standing up against you! And the Republic is going to defeat you in the end! Some of us won't make it personally through this, but a lot of us are. And in the end you are gonna be brought to justice for all the kids you kidnapped for CPS, all you CPS workers, all you corrupt bureaucrats, all of you that've had your way with innocent children over and over again, who think your evil is invincible, you're not invincible and God is gonna deal with you, and you are cursed to hell!

His speech was great

Careful, you're panicking.

>babby
you are a fucking disgrace to your country

>but goy, who cares about workers, everything is cheap! Even though you can't afford it because of no job

>NPR
Lol the bait has to be less obvious dumbass

Can't stop Bill Hicks!

50 cents have been placed into your paypal account and your subscription to Blacked.com has been renewed.

Literally kill yourself you subhuman filth. Sage.

Just take 50 loans to buy your apple products and your car and your house and your dog and your TV and your home consoles goy, what's the worst that could happen besides us repossesing your house and everything you own?

Was i the only one who saw the Democrats response to Trump's speech after it was over? That faggot literally said every thing trump did, and then just tacked on some libshit excuses. Fuck leftists, they can never be happy.

Did anyone else find trump's congress address a bit......low energy.?

WRONG.

Ain't no psychic vampires gonna use my children to ascend to a higher dimension

>implying carbon is a toxin

CARBON IS LITERALLY WHAT EVERYTHING IS MADE FROM

You definitely know what plagiarism means. Definitely.

>babbies
you have to go back