What is the opinion of Sup Forums on Freemasonry?

What is the opinion of Sup Forums on Freemasonry?

Other urls found in this thread:

scottishritestore.org/cgi-php/store.php?search=yes&detail=yes&category=1&subcat=8&item_no=RITUALMONITOR3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only retards use a square, especially when you have a compass.

Fuck gnosticism in all its variants. Knowledge should be shared, never hidden.

Like every other established western institution, it's been infiltrated and jewed. They study the Zohar, practice Kabbalah, and see control of Jerusalem as their highest goal. It's Judaism Junior, version 3.173x, for good goys.

>Anyone should have a medical license, even if they're not qualified

>They study the Zohar, practice Kabbalah, and see control of Jerusalem as their highest goal.
0/3

>>Anyone should have a medical license, even if they're not qualified
He didn't say that you strawman-using stupid shit.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on x?

I think you should Fuck off from our board and stop posting you fucking bot shill

the G stands for Gay

It makes good men even better.

and bad men even worse?

and gay men gayer

www.lmgtfy.com/analogy

Seems like the lower levels are for self improvment and networking, then it slides into the occult the higher up you go.

It's all occult. And it's all about self improvement. People don't understand what "higher up" means, anyway.

This. Masonic lodges are giant closets for queers to hide in.

Guy in the UK was expelled for being a gay just recently. Made the news.

The "knowledge" that lodges and shrines peddle cannot and shouldn't be likened to a fucking practicing licensed medical physician you cackling queermo, even in an analogous sense. Apples and oranges.

The masons have been infiltrated by (((guess who))) at the top of the pyramid for the last 200 years. They're a shadow of themselves and mostly old men LARPing at this point.

Tabulcain
Jabulon is not God

There I just saved you guys 32 rites of bullshit and hundreds of dollars

>The "knowledge" that lodges and shrines peddle
Shrine is crap. Like actually a joke taken too far. But either way, lodges don't peddle knowledge. Just tools for finding it.
>The masons have been infiltrated
>top of the pyramid
>for the last 200 years.
Source, what pyramid, and how?
>Jabulon is not God
Agreed?
>There I just saved you guys 32 rites of bullshit and hundreds of dollars
A&AR =/= anything but a side degree (and it's only one degree where you are). Certainly not that expensive, either. Should be, but isn't.

When I have Freemason friends around I like to insinuate to other friends that they had to suck their daddys dick to be initiated. Its fun watching them squirm then I say MAHABONE LOL

>Shrine is crap. Like actually a joke taken too far.

just more symbolism showing the true roots of masonry, the catholic church and islam which are both of course saturn worship, even the old testament worships saturn the dark sun

Yeah my granddad took a 180 once he got to the 32nd degree. Basically just never went back. He won't tell me anything regarding it but I assumed it had to do with some weird stuff.

>just more symbolism showing the true roots of masonry
No, not really. Shrine has nothing to do with Masonry. It just requires members to be Master Masons in most places.
And pretty sure the Catholic Church/Christianity isn't Saturn worship.

You sound like a good friend.

This is a uniquely terrible straya post

mfw I'm 33rd degree now.

Here, decide for yourself.
scottishritestore.org/cgi-php/store.php?search=yes&detail=yes&category=1&subcat=8&item_no=RITUALMONITOR3