We wuz kangz

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Little_Bighorn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, so what?
What lessons should we learn from that?

All but the top left has changed since then..

Equality is a false god

To be fair to the Native Americans, they settled the Americas a lot later than other groups in their respective continents and the population density never got to the point where people started to settle into cities until much later. I think that they had potential given the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas, but they had a late start.

Only the europeans around Medieterran were like that 2000 years ago, and not even all of them

So Italians are white now. Gotta love how Sup Forums says Mediterraneans are not white now, but are white back when they were at their peak. INB4 Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians were ruled by blonde Aryans.

>All but the top left has changed since then
Thanks to the influence of white people. You know that if they had been left to their own devices, if white people had not immigrated to australia and north america, aborigines and native americans would still be living in those same huts.

>native american 2000 years ago

>tenochtitlan

>European
anglo-aryan faggots btfo

1st: build the wall

>Tenochtitlan
>native american 2000 years ago
>founded on June 20, 1325

But I do agree that they had lots of potential.

the races around the medditeranean were pretty much all green and roman.
Now theyre all arabs, including you greece.

ERAMOS

>WE WUZ ROMANZ

>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck you're a dumb cunt.

are you really this dumb?

Ever deal with native americans? There's a reason the saying "Indian time" exists.

They are every bit as lazy as niggers, but not quite as violent.

Let him be, it's not easy having an inferior anglo brain.

Tut Ankh Amon was an european, proven by DNA.

Sto the WE WUZ ROMAN meme plz, is killing we as Italians on /pol

>Dogs
>In America

Source?

>somehow get conquered easier than the nomadic, balkanized tribal northern native americans

>Great civilization
>lasts less than 200 years due to local resource consumption exhaustion

yeah, fucking brilliant. Screw little things like supply lines.

fucking beaner.

not sure how reliable this is but humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html

it sure is a lot better than a bunch of niggers yelling "We wuz kangz 'n shiet"

It lasted a lot more than 200 years, also, it's the cities that got abandoned at some point, and even abandoned they were still better than anything done by north europeans and the brits.

better arab with civilisation than white savage

you didnt even have civilization in your big ass iceberg

Looks comfy desu

AWH, THANKS WHITE CUNTS,
WANNA FUCKIN SMOOCH ME UP AYE WHITE DAWG?

YEAAHHH I BET YA WANNA DO DAWG

As is witnessed by the historic superpower is is Chile....

So great it got massacred by a handful of spaniards

Kek

Precisely why native americans are fucking useless.

However, my lineage is european - the same group that subjugated your entire continent, used your women as nothing more than cumrags slaughtered your men wholesale, and took anything we desired.

>Sup Forums is one person

>burger education

>Romans thought Africans and Middle Easterners were more intelligent and civilized than snowniggers

really gets the neurons active

Obviously no matter how advanced you get at some point in history a group of peoples is bound to be living in wooden huts. Point is, one of them progressed beyond that, while the other stagnated in their huts

>Re-creation of europe circa 500AD
>Re-creation of Native Americans circa 1850AD

nice comparison. Indians would still be figuring out the basics of the written word if they hadn't been BTFO by europeans.

Lots of holes with that. It's distorted by inbreeding between royals. Ancient Egypt was ruled by many people and not a continuous dynasty. That DNA test was also not an actual DNA test but a find our your ancestry company running a King Tut ad using a screen shot from a tv show as evidence.

>Irish civilization 2000 years ago

Being a potato sometimes feelsbadman. We haven't contributed anything.

So what are Muslims, liberals and jews

Civilization made the central and south american natives pussies just as it has made Germanics cucks now.

Cortez with just 900 men conquered the Aztec empire? JUST

drunkenness and wholesale rape are valuable contributions to humanity, mick.

Proud part of the Incan empire.

>running a King Tut ad using a screen shot from a tv show as evidence.

Solid science.

I'd take laziness over violence any day as a default state

>Proud Empire
>Last less than 300 years

Europeans have taken a piss longer than your empire existed.

We invented alcoholism you fag, have some pride

Do they say shit like that?

Perhaps - but all it means for your civilization is you end up living in mud huts until the violent, non-lazy invaders wreck your shit.

Mutt detected. " European " you realize it's important to differentiate between Germanic or Celtic and Iberians right?

The colonization of North America by mostly Germanics is very different from central and south America.

Iberians have no respect or morals- as such they did do what you described in your comment. The mass rape and slaves both male and female.
This did not occur here if you knew anything of history but you're probably a 2nd or 3rd gen Italian or something lel

>europe circa 500AD

Those are VIKANGZ you fool. Try 1000 AD. And it doesn't even use the best example of native American architecture.

Forgot pic related

A few of my family members were/are alcoholics

>Founded on June 20, 1325, it became the capital of the expanding Aztec Empire in the 15th century,[1] until it was captured by the Spanish in 1521.
Why do people keep falling for this? Everything impressive in South/Central America was created just before the Europeans arrived.

RIGHT BECAUSE THAT WOULDN'T BE PRONE TO EXTREME FLOODING

>Be Canuck
>Call another canuck a mutt

Everyone in Canada is now a mutt, Steve. Hell, most of europe are now mongrels. But at least I can trace my lineage back to England when they were pure and wrecking the world for shits and giggles.

That's your criticism? Even modern western cities flood to this day........

best example would be tikal, the biggest city in the world around 1500 years ago, or maybe teotihuacan which is contemporary with roman empire

Nice source,
Also
>Precisely opposite view during age of discovery

>being this mentally ill
honestly lad kys.
who would have thought that countries that where conquered by mudslims are no longer white.

Keep trying dude - in that 850 years, the VIKANGZ evolved, while beaners and indians sat around and shat themselves.

You guys *are* excelling at rape though - so congrats on that.

>Everyone in Canada is now a mutt
You can always go back to india pajeet.

Pic related constructed from 226 BC to 779 AD.

Also, this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec

>Be Beaner
>feel superior to..anyone.

So you guys agree we shouldn't judge Muslims based on what a "few" of them said and done?

yer, although it's not quite as aggressive as a nigger

>be pajeet
>shit on street 2017 AD
How does it feel to fear the LOO witch. you truly are a disgrace as a race.

Before the Inca, we had the Chavin, the Nazca, the Tiwanako, etc...

Up to 10.000 years of proven civilization.

Are there a lot of them? I was thinking about moving to Straya when America crumbles under the beaner horde

You can say that- but just know there wasn't mass rape or slavery in Canada and so your previous comment sounded very foreign.

It's different when it's 90% of muzzie cunts
that think all infidels should be beheaded and islam should rule the world

> Be mexican
> insult the sanitary conditions of another country

Ain't pajeet - but at least pajeet just shits on the street. You guys shit on the street, and get murdered by cartels left, right, and center.

Of the two, dune coons are better than beaners.

I can accept incas did shit, but if you actually not shitpost and read history aztecs only had a rough roll, their only true mistake was not murdering them on sight and burning the corpses. In fact germany should have learned not to accept trojan horses from all those events in history, but they are indeed cucks.

>WE

took them nearly 1000 years to build that lmao. These red niggers didn't even have the wheel by the time Columbus arrived to the indies

Vikings evolved?
You mean influenced by southern europeans and the Frankish empire, you fucking nordcuck.

Abos make up less than 1% of the population, we've always outnumbered them 100 to 1.
All abos care about is huffing petrol + smoking, so you'll be right.

The real hazard is out 7% asian population
fucking chinks

the other 92% is white tho, just be sure to not go to the ((((cities)))) aye

>Ain't pajeet
Stopped reading right there. ganges misses you, you have to go back.

>who would have thought that countries that where conquered by mudslims are no longer white.
When was Italy conquered by Muslims?
Also, going by DNA, most of these places have the same genetics as the ancients in them. Your logic is: France and England are Romans because they were conquered by the Romans.

Good chance a lot of the native women were raped silly during the first couple hundred years Britain and France made inroads. Cornwallis was more than happy to scalp the shit out of indians - I doubt rape would have even been notworthy at the time.

And that is completely unimpressive for the time to be honest.

Sadly, you're entire country is about to be de-evolved thanks to your cuckqueen.

said by a country with a metrosexual gay muslim as PM

Fug I'm jealous of you cunts. 92% white, damn. I hope you can remove those filthy chinks though.

>le edgy stormfag face

They had the wheel in toys but didn't need it for transport. Technological progress is like a web, not a straight line, you can branch into different paths to suit your needs for the situation.

>It's different when it's 90% of muzzie cunts that think all infidels should be beheaded and islam should rule the world
Any source on that?

>Said by Chile

>atleast our politicians are not gay and sucking sucking muslim cock

also

>canacuck
>white

Changed because of whites.

>>white
Precisely the only thing that really matters in the world today.

Sorry you're not part of the future.

Iranians, at least back then, were white.

Viva chile hijoeputas

>retard doesnt know what a disease is

Wouldn't get my hopes up m8

I suppose I let Vargs philosophy affect me because in this instance I believe civilization made them weaker.

The northern, tribal nomad natives were able to still win battles with relative numbers to that of Cortez men very easily

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Little_Bighorn

taking advantage of the thread, list some shit about natives on the brazilian territories, I recall some spots from EUIV, but dont know much about them, i can expect them not to be too advanced as they were probably in jungle territories

Implying being america's hat is being part of the future