Islam, a neopagan totalitarian political movement and not religion has no place in the 21st century

>Islam, a neopagan totalitarian political movement and not religion has no place in the 21st century
>racial realism and addressing the black problems will be the only way to truly dig us out of hole
>ethno-nationalism and self-preservation should encourage whites to avoid destructive immigration, and blacks to avoid western aid
>Asperger's Syndrome is not atypical its an evolutionary adaptation to certain intellectual challenges
>Despotic African governments benefit the most from depriving their populations of social advancement, educations, higher living standards, to avoid their overthrowal, so stop blaming neocolonialism and whitey
These are my core beliefs, I am posting for an Aussiebro on Sup Forums for the ID, I've produced countless examples of my Sudanese authenticity from 2012-2017 on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, known there to using banter to establish rivalries and friendships

>sudan
nice

My brother said this place fell apart after the pre-election plebbit invasion, and he migrated to 8ch and political books.

But a Polishfriend said 8ch has also fallen from grace

why don't you africans redraw your borders? by forcing different ethnic groups into one state based on the borders anglos and krauts set when they colonized you, you're just creating spheres of eternal conflicts and unrests

wow, so t h i c c would betray entire white race to dump my seed in that semen demon etc

Oh forgot my due diligence
Tori Hughes (@toribrixx)
Enjoy but please don't racemix, Jamaican and British White

It wouldnt make a signficant difference, any form of political activism or reformation would trigger protests, oppression, torture or murder.

The real problem is the degree of social development and the consequent political sophistication - we need to produce activism that would peacefully lead to change, owning our own country and destiny, but why let that happen?

As a political leader you can make countless millions with a few Western/Chinese executives while paying zero to no fines/taxes (no offence intended, the western govs would do worse if not for your enlightenment and legislation)

>>Asperger's Syndrome is not atypical its an evolutionary adaptation to certain intellectual challenges
What would these intellectual challenges be?

damn her body is fucked up

its like she never works out and thinks everyone is interested in her butt

well how bow dah

Tasks that don't necessarily require innovation or insight, but the consistent focus to tabulate and interpret large amounts of discrete data

Very true, but girls in any westernized community even here, are especially susceptible to this

>racial realism and addressing the black problems will be the only way to truly dig us out of hole
I'd like to dig my way into her hole, OP.
But anal only, no racemixed niglet babbies.

I wish I could Cassher her outside

too many ethnicities probably

Just make sure she takes the morning-after, if that doesn't work just create a disastrous environment for fetal development and induce a miscarriage/stillbirth

I'd only cum in her arse or in her mouth... Can't run the risk of accidentally my white genetics into her mulatto womb.

ok, that makes sense.

t. autist

>damn her body is fucked up
this

her nigger lips too

Don't battle it, embrace it, its the only way to deal with the constant social issues and anxiety attacks

done sucking their dicks yet ? have fun with lots of (you)s but guess what ? they'lll always see you as an inferior nigger

Don't care anymore, I know what I am worth

stop being muslim

That poor dog :(

I do my best.

>hating yourself

sad!

How much did you sell for?

Nah, 8ch is still hanging in there, this place's biggest problem is after david brock got a cash infusion post-election loss, he created shareblue and its CTR on roids, they've even been hitting at 8ch harder recently, though for a moment before that the shill levels had approached irrelevant over there

The heavy shilling helps to water down the culture and drive out heavy thinkers like that as well. Hopefully with any luck, he will get the death penalty for being a paedo and we'll all rejoice and maybe the shilling will subside and board cultures can return to norm

I agree with everything you say, except aspergers being an adaptation to intellectual challenge. Maybe falling somewhere on the spectrum IS part of our natural evolution (I've heard ADD/ADHD is from a psychologist) BUT the two people I know with aspergers are borderline retarded with no "super powers", just incredible social awkwardness.

>pic related

fuck off disgusting beta christcuck

>no "super powers", just incredible social awkwardness.
Social awkwardness IS their super power.

*thumbs_up.jpg*

Don't really hate myself anymore, but for some reason I feel compelled to take my banter antics from Sup Forums to here

That's sad to hear, I'll talk to my bro and see what he's been recently up to

Tomato, potato, etc, We'll never reach a consensus

That's probably the worst bowl cut hairstyle I've ever seen.

Nice copt-out cunt, wish Egypt had the sage option before Mursi was deposed and you began an era blowing Israel's dick, even though I hate the fucking brotherhood to guts

Sad!

you're a good man, m80.gif

Right you are nigger.

If you play your cards right when we export all the niggers back to africa maybe we'll throw in some coal burning whores for you to enslave.

Why are there no Serbians on Sup Forums as informed and genuinely interested as this guy, or any posters for that matter

>Islam is a neopagan religion
What a retard

>If you play your cards right when we export all the niggers back to africa maybe we'll throw in some coal burning whores for you to enslave.
Isn't that what the Brits did with you lot?

It absolutely is, the Abrahamic parts are embellishments, even the cosmological model was the same as pagan Arabia (geocentrism in the Quran, concentric heavenly spheres, etc), the Prophet's innovations were mere Abrahamic adjustments to the status quo

>sudan criticizing egypt
you're the epitome of shitholes my friend
you were much better when you were a part of egypt
>israel's dick
yea sisi is a losing faggot, but there is no country more of an israeli vassal than south sudan

Post moar Arab Sudanese qt's !!

>you were much better when you were a part of egypt
Egypt was much better when it was part of Britain or Turkey, now its an Israeli puppet like S. Sudan

Don't have any besides the customary photo

Thanks, Sudanbro.

>Israeli puppet

Little do you realize, Israel is America's Middle Eastern proxy puppet in the same way Syria is Russia's mid-east puppet.. at the end of the day, they get blamed for carrying out the will of super powers, and we see them as "a place that will get nuked wayyyyy before we do"

damn I knew about Sub-Saharan Africa but never expected North Africa to be like that, thought it was just berbers and arabs

You are a negroid and you have no place in our societies no matter your believes and merit

Negroid race is inferior. No one cares about them when we don't have them in our societies

The map is an ultra "splitter" perspective. I can see at least five types of Somali, and ten types of Berber in it. A redrawing of boundaries could be proposed that finds a happy medium and improves upon the current mess.

You're welcome

I agree its the only proxy, being the only properly democratic middle-eastern nation besides the other puppets, but you know the relationship isn't mutually beneficial all the time

Neither do you judging from your spelling of beliefs

I speak 4 languages and I'm full blooded European. If given the choice to save the Irish drunk or the entire negro race, I would save the Irish drunk

>I speak 4 languages
Drunken English or Russian isn't a language, along with the other Southern/Central meme-languages from neighbouring nations

I wouldn't save a blooded Russian over a Sudo, from a statistical standpoint, you know why, right?

Also you're in for a reality check if you think you're above the Irish or Irish/Americans in the 2017 Sup Forums racial rankings

>hating yourself because of autists online
kek

>aspergers syndrome
Mate, it's fucking autism. If you can't understand that I'm annoyed at you right now, let alone why, you're autistic.

Vzaimno, brat.

t. pyany russkogovoryashchy anglo-irlandets v ispanii

Africa can be somewhat simplified

Not true. Not true at all. Maybe to autismos on Sup Forums, but most people who "work overseas" recognize that only niggers (black skin, least human DNA) and inbred Muslims should be exterminated. There are fuck tons of conservative brown guys who hate degenerates as much as we do, and it would be nothing short of retarded to label them all niggers.

i agree with you about arabs, but you're wrong about somalia
country is divided and into a few separate regions and somaliland independence movement grew a lot stronger in a past few decades

Keep reading below, I have the Russian autist on checkmate, here's a hint, its a statistical figure, its manipulated by the Russian government, and its above most African countries at 1.3%

Aspergers under the DSM is consider a HFA variant, its within the spectrum, SILLY

ARe there really distinct ethnic groups in the Sahara dessert?

With black women like that how can I not betray my race??

Just an example. Degenerate pure blooded European man's comfort worth more than the entire population of non-European races
I don't care for English. Almost every single racially inferior element can understand it. My native dialect of German is barely spoken by any shitskin

Have you read the Qu'ran? Polytheism is forbidden. It constantly reaffirms the Old Testament as the word of God and all the sayings and rules are the same as the Old Testament.

Astronomy isn't an even remotely important part of Islam.

nice duck face

Thanks for the flag mate!

Sure, but in my fantasy world, such divided groups might eventually see fit to group together for convenience with regard to dealings with the outside world, and language is a major convenience in this respect. In short, cut everything up small, and let the small bits then decide their subsequent fate.

Hiv?

UUUUUUUH THIIIIXXX

Fremen come in several varieties, yes.

Aspbergers doesn't help you reproduce. If it was the next step in evolution it would allow you to mate more. It doesn't.
You are mentally retarded you have a mental illness.

>Degenerate pure blooded European man's
Anglo, Western European, Med and even Polishbro's comfort should come at the annihilation of the Russian kind, based on what we've seen over the years on Sup Forumser/pol/

Also knowing German won't make you Aryan, you're so untermensch according to them that Hitler decided to kill 2/3 of you according to his plan, and use the remaining third as slave labour and cannon fodder

Polythiesm shouldn't be the deciding factor, Astronomy was absolutely crucial in establishing God's existence and ability. Look at how Muhammed carefully fused Abrahamic Principles with pagan beliefs to truly understand what he accomplished

Ding! Ding! Ding! 4 times the Sudanese rate (according to the WHO) and 2 times portugal, millions of HIV-infected russian natives

Pack tightly before heading to Moscow

If I am this functioning according to the thread, I would have this mental illness over what you call intelligence

Always welcome, S. Sudan will be the real challenge

This. Thanks.
t. Dutch-Anglo-Irish Aussie
And this

>russia
>europe

Its not a super power. It makes people feel very uncomfortable around them and some of them are genuine assholes who use it as a "get out of jail free card"

Who's the chick in the OP?

I need to know.

For research.

Read here >I speak 4 languages and I'm full blooded European

Important to remain within context, not to mention the pervasive belief on Sup Forums that Russia is effectively European

Glad you feel that way, hows Barracks life after failing the IGCSEs?

>knowing German won't make you Aryan
Being a Bavarian native does
>Aryan
Meme thingy. European - human. Non-European - subhuman
>Med
No longer European, pic related. The only Europeans left are Balts, Celts, Germanics and Slavs

>4 times the Sudanese rate
Ironically, Sudan can most thank your bĂȘte noire of Islam for this, with the strict regulation of sexuality it involves, as well as the stamping out of the most base negrid superstitions.

Russia remains one of the greatest European nations, regardless. It recently underwent total catastrophe, but remains a great world power, testifying to the worth of its people. Sudan can never compete in general terms with Russia in its wildest dreams.

Tori Hughes (@toribrixx)

I agree, but the anxiety is often difficult to control, like panic disorder, the anticipation, dread, foreboding always lead to disastrous results

The biggest redpill was realising that Nick orchestrated the happenings in HWNDU

>high functioning autism
>not autism
Pick one.

Wouldn't know, I'm a trust fund baby

>sudos
>human
Pick one

>Negroid race is inferior
>t. Russianigger

Both Christianity and Islam are Jewish tricks designed to make a future where (((they))) depopulate earth and then permanently control the population using technology and a new religion that emerges after the scheduled and complimentary Christian and Islamic apocalypses. It's spiritual warfare. The reason the world changed from polytheistic paganism to judeo-abrahamic monotheism is Jewish tricks.

Begone inbred negroid subhuman

>northern part of his island is btfo by turks in 2017

Sure we can't, at least we can in terms of HIV prevalence, also don't get too offended Russiabro, I am going after the autist, not the kind, respectful one in Spain

>Being a Bavarian native does
What're you doing in Russia? You literally failed to land a meaningful position in your own German country? Also, Slavic whitehood, on Sup Forums of all places is extremely debateable, I personally accept they're white, FWIW

That's the definition dumbie, its a spectrum

So you're a NEET leech who instead of shitting up glorius Britain went to waste Cypriot resources instead? Thank you for taking a bullet for the white race

>negroid race is not inferior
Tip harder, shart in mart

>but you know the relationship isn't always mutually beneficial

One could claim that Jews own our corrupt media and banking institutions, I really can't argue with that statement. However, granted they are the most hated people on planet earth, they make an excellent scapegoat for the Western World's way of "protecting religious freedom" and *ehem* "killing anyone who gets in our fucking way".

Thanks, mate!

Begone soaps-substrate before you end up on the personal hygiene shelf in a Berlin supermarket

Its more a corruption of the system and the proper Jewish exploitation of it, rather than Jewish subversion, the JOOS theory I don't buy into it, they're mostly a victim of their success

You're welcome! :3

Poor fella ate the wrong shrooms.

Nonautistic tribe fucks entire time, drinks beer and eats food when there's plenty of it.

Autistic tribe has this weird shaman who babbles incomprehensible shit and doesn't talk to unga-bungas but tells them to prepare more dried meat, more wood in caves across the territory, more furs for tents, more spears, more tools.

Nonautistic tribe does great until harsh winter hits while autistic tribe survives without problems.

How do you feel about South Sudan?

>you doing in Russia
some economists call it unclassified transactions. Some operations are only doable in Moscow
SSA targeting biovirus soon

I'm so proud of her

>Australia
>Turks
Nah, neets are sad fucks. I'm just a rich dangler