What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

i cant figure out what she is doing with her arm in that pic. swiping cum off her face?

Is she even a real person? Who spends every waking moment responding to a Trump tweet? She has to be a bot, right?

If not, I'd totally hate fuck her though. Annoying, loudmouthed liberal women are my kryptonite.

She needs a good dicking

I really don't like her. But I would also like to fuck this girl, at full force in her vagina, mouth and anus.

She's an award winning TV writer

No idea who that is, but she looks like she didn't get it up the ass for a decade.
Gas all cunts, classy women now.

Oh honey oh sweetie did you even try to read her posts? Be an angel and go back to twitter and maybe you can learn something ;)

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Sweetieposting gets me rock hard

as much as she uses all of the honey/sweetie lingo, i feel like she's a little debbie mascot

She's having a stroke. That's why she talks the way she does.

Who is she?

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

people like you giving her attention

she's a girl who constantly troll donnie

>all those numales on stage
Is there anything on TV/Hollywood today that's not corrupted?

Her belly isn't swollen with my child.

she's past her prime and is hiding the crow's feet. insecure chicks will keep trying to come across as 21 til the day they die.

She wants someone to rough fuck her senseless for days, but none of her nu-male friends can choke hard enough.

Twitter is where she vents her frustration.

is sweetieposting the hottest new meme of 2-k-17?

Is she actually autistic?

Who the fuck?

Gibs me a quick rundown.

SSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

Sweetie, just put it in right there honeybuiscuit, oh angel, keep going fluffy wuffykins, oh yes, I'm almost there poopsie doopsie, oh, you're ready? Unload you're sugar wugar on mommy please

some twitter nobody Sup Forums found because she was whining about Trump or something. She uses the terms "sweetie" and "honey" in a condescending way towards people. Thats why there has been an influx of people using those terms on Sup Forums when talking negatively about Trump or his supporters, because they aren't shills, they are just trolls.

You autists keep giving her attention, it's literally your fault
Sage

She looks almost 50 here but in her twitter pic she looks like shes in her 20s

fucking women

Where did this meme come from. Is there a video or is it just tweets?

Fuck this forced meme.

No one will punch a hole into her tits! She's so buttmad right now, got to voice that butt.

Where are you cuckshits? That's right. Fuck off.

There is a simple solution to everything. All you have to do, is DO IT.

tha fuck dude?!

honey bunny wobbey dobbey can't handle the banter, what a wanker of a tanker..

do what, ram steel rods through her tits?

I want to cum inside her

Does the flesh in boobs grow back very easily or something?

What is this qt 3.14's twitter?

Please elaborate. I don't understand what you mean.