Ok, what the actual fuck

Ok, what the actual fuck.
I never did much research into this illuminati card game bullshit, I thought it was just a meme.
I come to find out it was published in the fucking 90s, and it predicted events like 9/11, the pentagon attack, and the BP oil spill.
Then I see this card, predicting the rise of a long forgotten Egyptian god in an obscure internet subculture.
Sup Forums did'nt exist in the 90s
Meme culture did'nt exist in the 90s
Kek and pepe weren't memes in the 90s.
And there's no doubt about it, the art on this card is depicting an Egyptian frog god.
Oh, and the card is also a "Magic Artifact"
What's going on here?
Did Kek create this card game in the 90s, knowing it would become a meme on Sup Forums years later?
Did he insert meme prediction cards like 9/11 knowing it would freak people out and draw attention to the card game, knowing 9/11 would eventually become a meme, knowing this would ensure the card game became a meme as well?
Is the frog god card his calling card, a signal to us?
Do these cards hold the key to predicting Keks plan for the future and harnessing meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
sjgames.com/illuminati/
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
youtube.com/watch?v=ChPS4H-nqiQ
sjgames.com/SS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I never did much research into this illuminati card game bullshit, I thought it was just a meme.

lmfao

you were living in ((reality))
welcome to reality

kek is with us now

The game isn't from the 90's it was made in the late 70's early 80's im pretty sure and may have been re released or just more cards were put out in the 90's, regardless still cool

Yeah I saw that card too,PC culture was a thing back in the 90s, but I don't think it was on this level.
"Used Insensitive Pronoun"
I don't think muh pronouns were a thing back then though, and it had not yet become a widespeard threat to freedom like it is today.

Also I'll just leave these two here.. ring a bell?

Yeah these cards are really creepy, people try to discredit them but they can't because it is so accurate.

Also there is a lot hidden in the details

come on some of you have to know about them

At a certain point you have to accept this 'card game' was something supernatural.

*tips tinfoil*
it is just a coincidence, nothing to see here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Throw in the fact that this game was based on existing conspiracies in popular culture (these didn't all just pop up in the last decade, newfags), and you've got a recipe for /x/ paranoia.

Anyone got the Milo card?

lol, whatever helps you make sense of this world

They're based off of actual inscriptions from caves underneath Anctartica.

Jake Tapper - When

>Egyptian frog god
Pretty sure the Egyptian pantheon existed before the 90s.
You've answered your own question pal

>Trump's speech

Of course you have to buy the premise first for most of these, because they are kinda vague.
But what about Kek?
Was that existing in popular culture in the 90s?
And what about the 9/11 card?

kek is greeting you from japan

>predicted
Stop larping.

cards coming from atarctica according to this user

It was originally made in either 1981 or 1982. I just found this link that shows things about the game
sjgames.com/illuminati/

You need to be 18+ to post on this board, kid

But why Kek? Why the frog god?
Why not any other god in the Egyptian pantheon?
Why not any other god in another existing pantheon?

And how the fuck did it predict REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

If the kek card is real the explanation is simple. Someone made the card a viral online meme today. Self-fulfilling prophecy. card existed. Some faggot thought his faggotry should go viral because he can only worship a god he is in full control of and the faggot spread kek online.

There is no God but Jesus Christ.

lol thats a real good explanation retard

If you believe in a ring of ice you can not see and say there is no point in exploring the continent of ice we know for sure exists then there is something at the south pole you do not want us to see.

Actually, in this card it looks more like the gray-haired guy is the assassin. Look the way he is snapping his fingers.

It is isnt it? Thank you. Look, if the freaking card existed there was certainly someone autistic and dorky enough to try and make it a thing. thats what memes are you idiot. Its people either on their own or organized for a reason, spreading symbols and shit online. If it wasnt true the whole idea of going viral would not exist. I will never understand why people that say they dont believe in God because of whatever reason will always and I mean always believe in a substitute. Even if its a damn frog.

fractal-verse self-repeating patterns.

>But what about Kek?
It's just a frog. If it had depicted any other animal, the card would've gone unnoticed. Hell, maybe it was based the Egyptian god? Coincidences happen.

As for the 9/11 card, even if it was meant to depict the Twin Towers, the expansion that card was in was released after the bombing in the early 90s (something that most underage B& around here don't even know happened).

true..pepe maybe became organically an internet meme, but this whole KEK thing was certainly started by an autist with an agenda.

i mean come on..where's your critical thinking. KEK was not hive minded.

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

look through all the cards

thats what im doing right now

Well well well lookie here

is it this one?

Back then it was on the "he or she" (instead of just assuming that a doctor is a "he") level.

and nether did the cards.

It's reverse cognitive dissassosiation, and because all other forms of information other than that which comes through google are gone (cia), you have no proof it did, but you also have no proof it did not.

It comes down to quantum physics.

Someone is using dark matter to fill in gaps of peoples memories and fucking up existance.

Don't believe me? Look up what Dark matter is, it is literally pure potential, and it can be created by anyone with a mason jar, let alone a great big machine which nobody can comprehend the entire mechanical functioning of at one time.

The power lies in the blindspot; can you comprehend all sides of a cube at one time?

It's impossible because you can only see three sides max.

you can spin it and briefly comprehend the cube and that stabilises it (entanglement theory) however a catapult for example is more complex and thus harder to stabilise.

A giant particle accelerator, although the principle mechnic of the primary fuction may be understood, has so many parts and minor mechanics that no living creature can comprehend it therefor it is not stable by universal laws, and may very well be creating and affecting dark matter to manifest changes in the blindspot of the universe/consciousness.

They abuse great machines like this to control things.

the only method of stopping them is believing and knowing things, and not accepting information without knowing it yourself.

However if you notice the obsession people have with drugs that make you stupid, and also with just moronically accepting any new information that SOUNDS complex rather than spending the mental energy to comprehend what was said, you will understand why everything appears to be so bizzare now.

There is only ONE universe, and it is changing very quickly because nobody believes their own memories, and nobody is willing to work things out themselves.

Those of us who stand strong and use our heads are becoming powerful indeed.

our reality is a card game. ultimate redpill.

bretty grazy

if this is remotely true then it makes me ever more confident of my worldview

is there a pepe on this book?

>your ult based on an aceint egyptian god is'nt real, but my cult based on a much younger go is obviously true
It's been 2000 years, where's Jesus?
"God's chosen candidate" Ted Cruz did't win the election, Kek's chosen candidate did.
And it's not just ONE coincidence
It's an ever growing series of them
The Kek coincidences go all the way back to ancient egypt, with his hieroglyphics being a dude in front of a computer.
Someone would have to work for YEARS to construct kek as a god, to meme every coincidence into place.
They would of had to have started before Sup Forums even existed and meme culture was a thing.

That's like saying Alpha Centauri accurately predicts the future of science, rather then just going along with theories and information that is already in the fields, but the general public don't know a damn thing about.

Exactly.

this card is pretty neat
thousand points of light is a real thing

This. The Milo and Assange cards are dumb. There's a resemblance but that's it. Very vague.

The Frog God, Interesting Times, Charismatic Leader and the two 9/11 cards are the best and most prescient ones.

>reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
When you see all the cards together like that it is obviously just generic crap. I wonder what the Book of kells is though? that sounds like meme potential.

>democrats
>golden bull

Fuck, that looks just like him.
"You may totally negate the privilege of a privileged attack"
That descirbes Milo exactly
>Deep Agent
What did Kek mean by this?

is that Gondola?
WEW, the brown mass looked either like Gondola or Spurdo

I was in the first thread when kek became a thing. The guy started off with "uhh...guys?" And it hit off from there. It was entirely organic.

elders of zion card

Okay. I admit, this made me laugh. Fucking autists.

>Bull
Oh boy, they predicted the Moloch shit too huh

>in an obscure internet subculture.
they never said how.

just throwing something:
group of players are playing this game. one guy is got the "people group" (us) and he used this card so, to interference other action by other player, and he wanderd how it's will work.
and you can see how it's worked.

I'm just saying this as a funny theory. it's probably not like that

>alefantis/heavy breathing

related to krautpost above

>bundy ranch

MK Ultra confirmed

>eyes wide shut (((directors cut)))

>This girl is wearing olive color shirts that looks like IDF Uniform,
>her Hair is tied back(this is required for girls with a long hair in the IDF)

fugg

this is how Kek works, right? meming in the present affects the future by changing the past
remember Shadilay?

fnord

That's just the beginning user...
/x/ often has great threads on these

Where is the evidence this came from the 90's senpai?

The cards are really awesome. Pure Magic!

there is none. these conveniently show up on the internet, gloriously decompressed, around the time as they would be relevant.

>rick harris on chalkboard
>high energy in description

Aussie shitposting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

Illuminati Expansion Set 1 (1983)

I thought so

Bernier needs to be added on here for October 2019

>Do these cards hold the key to predicting Keks plan for the future and harnessing meme magic?
I've seen too much

I own them all, they're 90s af
See

youtube.com/watch?v=ChPS4H-nqiQ

>When Steve Jackson Games got Raided by the Secret Service
sjgames.com/SS/

weird af mane

2 PLANES
P
L
A
N
E
S

Yup

wtf

some asshole posts that same picture in erry illuminati card thread. try harder

just as some asshole claims they knew someone who died in sany hook

reminds me of this user
might be a larping x fag for all i care or maybe not

do you think wikipedia is in on the conspiracy?

they have an article about it stating when it was released.