Is there any creature more of a nigger-tier than a dog ?

is there any creature more of a nigger-tier than a dog ?

(you)

>implying pit bulls are dogs

Yeah, and I bet you think niggers are human as well

I know this is a Muslim bait post, but how does this type of thing actually happen? If you're like 3 times the weight of a dog, just fucking kick the fucker. Size is literally everything outside of humans and their ingenuity. The dog would get a few cracked ribs after a few kicks and fuck right off.

I can understand the shock of one of these fucking things actually attacking you, but if you actually had a level head and used your size advantage and fucked its shit up, you wouldn't be mauled to death.

Is there anything more nigger tier than op and his thread?

this is a cat lovers thread, fuck off dirty dog lovers

Dogs are the superior pets.

>being a subhuman
Reminder Dog is man's best friend, only subhumans hate dogs.

dogs are useful for siccing on sandniggers and watching as the tear them to pieces

why does it have to be censored faggot?

They're too fast to connect a good kick. Especially trained dogs. They're usually trained to go for the legs and arms first and then when you've fallen they go for the neck.

joke's on OP, my imagination is worse than whatever else could be in that picture lol

Niggers

sage

>Dog is man's best friend
A man's best friend is a man, don't go forcing your autism on the rest of us

It says a lot about yourself if you are not able to control a dog!

Niggers

>killed a nigger

sounds pretty nigger-tier to me

Those fuckers are trained to circle around you and biting you into the second leg while you're still kicking. As soon as he bites you into the leg or arm I hope you got a knife to cut his neck open from side to side because that fucker won't let go.

Ohoho, you are so delusional. If you think a proper fighting dog feels fear or pain when hes frenzied you are moron. They are too fast to kick properly and they use the motion to take you down.

Also, how the fuck you compare a most loyal creature known to man to a nigger ? Also dogs tend to take care of their off-springs, do niggers do that?

If we're banning pit bulls, we have to ban niggers as well.

>don't go force your humanity on the rest of sandniggers
Even if people try it's impossible to do that.

What if I have a dog and a cat?

>A man's best friend is a man

For you sandniggers I bet it is, though you have to hide it so you don't get thrown off a rooftop

Pit bulls have lock jaws. Also animal skulls are much much thicker than humans because they have smaller brains. Good luck "cracking" a pit bull's skull. Just another reason to carry.

Sandnigger hating dogs, color me surprised.

Don't think so, maybe something that lives only in the water. But that's their space anyway.

yes. niggers for a start.

can't hear you over my four wives harem fighting

#notalldogs

First post best post.

Cats are more like niggers than dogs.
Dogs are loyal and obedient, those are white traits

>is there any creature more of a nigger-tier than a dog ?
A nigger

fucking pitbulls

Dogs are basically slaves while cats are royalty.

My wife's parents brought her a tarantula.

Thing is fucking retarded. Worse than a pitbull.

>all these pussies scared of a fucking dog

No wonder numale antifas beat the shit out of out guys.

/thread
Sage

>tarantula
ffs I meant chiwawa, like the '''dog''' breed

You.

Fighting dogs and illegal breads are illegal and fighting breads for a reason

/thread

this is why you are wrong:
1- dogs go for the throat, especially pitbulls. targets of opportunity are hands, arms and legs. the biting force of a pitbull is enough to break bones in arms and hands, probably bite fingers off.
2- some dogs (especially pitbulls) won't release once they bite, even if you break it's ribs (wich is doubtfull to happen once the dog has already wounded you)
3- humans are weak. our skin and muscle is soft, and our bones are fragile. plus we have no natural weapons to defend ourselves besides our fists, feet and mouth, not very effective when you have a dog biting your throat.
4- dogs choose their targets. dogs that are not defending the family home (namely wild dogs or dangerous breeds like pitbulls and rottweilers) prefer to attack in groups or target children. in either case they have the absoulte advantage, if the target is not armed.

this is why all dangerous breeds, wild dogs and untrained dogs above 20 kilos should be euthanized by the state

>chiwawa

Noice, bong.

Chihuahua

Dogs are more like the common white man.
Cat is the common nigger in Africa

I heard one of their good qualities is that they don't live very long.

> Multiple wives

> Force them to hide under full body clothes

> Iran one of the highest tranny population

hmmmm.... Starting to come together.

I appreciate the (you)s but why are you telling me that?

10/10 Would pet and he would remain sitting at attention

Sauce?

Getting confused with this Mexican rodent pet thing she has that goes along with the name ''wawa''.

It's literally a fucking jew

You've never had even a close encounter with a dog, have you. Pit bulls are extremely strong and when they bite you, they are hard to get to release. I should know, I was attacked by one and I'm a barrel chested fucker.

meh, you posted a WUZ ''dog'' looking at some hound, and it reminded me of this retarded thing that my wife calls a 'dog'

>lock jaws
>animal skulls are much much thicker

[citation needed]

you're fucking retarded

Pit bulls don't have lock jaws that's a myth. And their bite force is pretty good but it's only half of the bite force of a Mastiff and nearly a third of the Kurdish Kangal which has the highest bite force of all dogs.

All domestic animals are man's best friends, dipshit.

Kill yourself

You have a shit taste in dogs, get a husky or gtfo

jelly virgin detected

Man will fuck over man harder than any dog ever could. There's a saying on wall street. Want a friend? Get a dog.

what the fuck are mid east peoples problem with dogs?

Probably hurts to be reminded constantly of how dishonest you are in your natures as a culture/people, which conversely is probably why the honest and trustworthy Germancis love dogs so much.

your hatred of dogs speaks about your ethnic and national characaters. fucking subhuman weirdos.

Yeah but you don't hear stories daily of those breeds attacking people.

Huskies can't fare well in Tunisia, unless you have cold mountains

Fuck off cat lover. Dogs are the true companions.

Egyptians.

leave the doggos alone you muslim subhuman, they have more worth to humanity than you.

Muslims of course

Certain breeds of dogs are absolute shit and should be put in the gas chamber.

I love videos where attacking pit bulls get whacked on the head with a pipe and start howling in pain

Fuck pit bulls, fuck Dobermans, fuck boxers.. fuck all those retarded aggressive dogs that retards buy to feel good about themselves

Get a border collie or something that's smart and calm.

I had one and he was the happiest and healthiest doggo ever
until the accident

>husky
>Being a good dog for any other purpose than being a sled dog

Husky's are shit dogs for the normal person. They can't handle warm climates and they extremely hyper active and won't be happy unless they have a job to do, like sledding for example. They were bred to have tons of energy and stamina and most people just can't provide for their needs.

A nigger.

Yeah but a tarantula dog doesn't seem as bad

Egyptians

>I NEED MY WIDDLE DOGGY TO FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE AND BE SO EXCITED TO SEE MEE ALL THE TIIIMMEE

Dogs are for needy wimpy extroverts who need constant validation.

It appears that the dog in OPs pic has succeeded in Removing Dindu.
wtf I like pit bulls now

>border collie
good taste

RIP the doggo, I just figured it would be too warm

Can attest. Long story short, I was 22, brother was 24 and we were renting our apartment with our mom. She comes home with a pitbull saying her friend is moving and needed a place for the dog to stay for a few weeks. I already knew the truth, that the bitch was lying. After a while, turns out the bitch moved to a different state and dumped the dog on our sucker of a mom.

Fast forward a few months, and the nigger dog had bitten my brother, my other dog and harassed the cat to the point we were scared it was going to kill it. My brother and I had it put down and the wailing and crying of our mom was like it was her third son. The fucking dog lived with us for a total of about 4 months, had attacked my brother, my dog and SHE STILL acted like he was a dindu nuffin saint.

Women are fucking crazy. They'll protect what is against their best interest.

Fuck rottweilers and people who own them

They're good for chasing down and detaining druggies, which is my job

A decent pit bull is going to be 85-115 pounds, and even without being fighting dogs they've got the instinct to go for the face and neck. When you've got something that heavy holding onto your face or throat, you're not in a position to fight back. Also, dogs (and pit bulls especially) have a very high pain threshhold -- that's why it's actually adviced to use a firm grip and the animal's collar -- or a wedge between its jaws -- to remove one by choking.

It's pretty rare for healthy men to actually die to these things, though. Look at the stastistics and you'll find the vast majority of fatalities are those under the age of 10 or above the age of 60.

Nothing quite as horrific as the story of the little girl who got her jaw ripped off and only survived because police arrived and shot the dogs, or the little boy who was adopted by his white trash sister who left him alone in a trailer with three pits. The dogs got lose and the kid tried to wedge himself between a gap in the door for safety but the dogs tore him apart.

>is there any creature more of a nigger-tier than a dog ?
a nigger

Kek Pitts are fucking nanny dogs you retarded nut.
You can give a retard a golden retriever the dumbest calmest shits there are and they still make it into a biting machine.

Its the owners not the dogs.
this. my grandpa had 5 huskies but he used them on his sled in winter and they had a giant land to roam around and be active.
Were really nice dogs, 2 of them bailed and killed a deer tho, so a hunter shot them.
My grandpa beat that hunter to a pulp with a cane.Even tho teh hunter had all the right to shoot them.

because angels are fucking niggers and are scared of dogs.... in the quran gabriel goes to speak with muhammad and then skips out on the meeting bc there was a dog in the house.
muhammad then declares dogs unclean/whatever

tl dr: niggers

>thing that requires you to constantly babysit it feed it pick up its shit and take it for walks is your best friend

> not growing up with a family dog
> not having a dog watch your family while they slept
> not feeling the genuine love from your dog
Fucking neck yourself, burger

Another "muh pitbull" bait thread from sandniggers. When do they fuck off already?

my great dane would wipe the floor with that pitbull

Plover.
It's a bird capible of flight and lays it's egg on the ground.
Defends the egss in packs.
And can't swim.

>monkey eats chimp.jpg

Not all dogs are shitbulls

>not feeling the genuine love from your dog
i bet that was the only love you felt wizard

Kek
You don't have shit, you're not a powerful mudslime. The closest you'll get to four wives are your four daughters Aren't you supposed to be the one speaking proper English?

You have to fight it like you're fighting for your fucking LIFE.

It's very hard because they have almost endless stamina and are impervious to pain.

Your kicks won't do shit by the way, you can only try to break its neck.

>> not feeling the genuine love from your dog
>canadian
ah. ok

u mad pitlover

too much projection basement dweller

>is there any creature more of a nigger-tier than a dog

-roughly 25,000 people killed by dogs each year, the majority die from rabies.

-2016, 2476 Islamic attacks across 59 countries. 21239 deaths, 26677 injuries.

Ever heard of what not to do if you are in a glass house?

>Its the owners not the dogs.

you could be the best trainer in the world, you can't tame shitty genes.

if you breed the most aggressive specimen available to you for generations (like the niggers do for their dogfights) nothing you do will get it out of them.

#NotAboutPolitics
sage

Boxers are autistic as fuck.

dogs are the original bro-tier, the greatest gift of neanderthal was the loyal pupper.

Nah. I had some pretty shitty girlfriends before.

>A man's best friend is a man
gay

Says the dog-fearing nigger