Hillary WTF

“Huma,

Please bring the hammer and the toy I like to use to Comet tonight. Also, if you have time, swing by the office and grab my inhaler. Nothing gets my heart going like sacrifice night.

HC”

New wiki leaks coming with 23 bleached emails being revealed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TEj2l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitch eats baby brains. Dems wanted this demon to be President.

nice get, must be real

Based zero-quads of truth.
Truth will be revealed in this thread.

Meh, couldn't we just strap Hill to a rocket and send her directly into the sun? I am so tired of her.

This is shit does not matter. Hrc is not president, Obama is not president, trump is president and he's spent more time on the golf course at maralago than security briefings

>Quads
>But no source
I really want this to be true but i need a source to BTFO the libtards on /news/

Sauce ???

An international child sex trafficking ring with extremely powerful political figures involved "doesn't matter"?

>getting excited for wikileaks anything after October
Just Don't.

>eats your children

"Trump's spending money guys"

Any shred of real evidence there? Or are you just listening to your own farts though a stethescope?

OVER 9000 GET

nice numbers bro. Got a source on that.

HRC confirmed for having eaten 9000 hotdogs without a bun.

There's no way that's real, but ok.

She truly is a sick character. All hot dogs should have buns :

Where is the link or email ID to wikileaks idiot?

He's wilfully uninformed. That's a concern for anyone in Power.

Wikileaks said in nov 16 it was compromised

Assange hasn't been seen in the flesh yet which should make any skeptic question if he's still alive.

You're not fooling anyone mate

Checked

Happenings seem to happen either friday or thursday evening so we will soon see.

Nice source faggot

should be noted that on 3/28/11 (the next day) podesta sent an email to HAMMERM at state-dot-gov a picture which does not appear to be properly attached.

perhaps a "gotcha" moment, implying that a picture was taken the previous night.

sorry, i'm an idiot. hammerm sent the photo to podesta.

still relevant. hammerm is the hammer which hillary instructed huma to bring, i'd bet a dollar.

and i believe that that hammerm is this guy:

archive.is/TEj2l