CTR Never died, it just changed its name

CTR Never died, it just changed its name.

Shareblue is their new name, and their plan thus far is to just try to meme "Trump is an KGB agent and Putins puppet!" into the public consciousness.

You will be able to tell who they are because they will just call you Ivan if you point out how retarded they are.

Heres all the info showing how retareded these claims are

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

heres the DNI reports

scribd.com/document/335886724/Declassified-DNI-Report-on-Russia-Influence-in-Election

Heres the intelligence Chairman saying that there is no evidence

weeklystandard.com/intelligence-chairman-says-hes-received-no-evidence-of-trump-campaigns-regular-contact-with-russia/article/2007003

stay vigilant, the Meme War aint over yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

teaparty.org/russian-bank-docs-show-putin-laundered-money-hillary-podesta-219839/
nypost.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-cost-a-record-1-2b/
politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/nvFro
archive.is/ylKxv
archive.is/9LNYn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shareblue is their new name, and their plan thus far is to just try to meme "Trump is an KGB agent and Putins puppet!" into the public consciousness.

like this?

Bump, this is important

bump, ive got more

pretty much. Or it might just be the eternal leaf

no, thats too much shitposz even by LEAF standards.

same thread was posted 2 times

keep reading, some of the stuff sounds dramatic

My co-workers lap this stuff up.

They never stopped sneering at birthers, and now they are birthers, leftist edition.

that guy should work for hollywood

>millions killed

Holy shit. That's an awful lot of words to say:

>PROTECT THE PEDO RING!

Im writing a scholarly article on how CTR failed and how other astroturfing bodies can learn from this in the future

pls no bully

just casually bring up the fact that the intelligence reports themselves prove the theory wrong and tell them that they shouldnt get their news from Stephen Colbert jokes

teaparty.org/russian-bank-docs-show-putin-laundered-money-hillary-podesta-219839/

a friendly reminder....

Using wagecuck memes to boot. They just don't get it.

They're currently going after Stefan Molyneux.

nobody beleived it anyway, though /nupol/ might.

as it goes for pic related, remember to give them a tweet or friend them on fakebook (haha).

>going after Stefan Molyneux.

>going after Stefan Molyneux.

attacking moleneux is literally NOT AN ARGUMENT

Reminder that you're ctr whether you're merely pretending or not, the only difference is you do it for free.

bump

bump

>actually trying to out meme us

I know hubris is dangerous, but who the fuck do these people think they are?

> but who the fuck do these people think they are?

they think their smart.

nypost.com/2016/12/09/hillary-clintons-losing-campaign-cost-a-record-1-2b/
>Hillary Clinton and her supporters spent a record $1.2 billion for her losing presidential campaign — twice as much as the winner, Donald Trump, according to the latest records.

politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
>Brock groups set $40 million budget to fight Trump

oh im laffin

>all the money and research for THIS

actually pretty sad desu.

we will never conquer the galaxy with people like this...

sadly not if people dont begin to realize how bad things really are

i dont think they will, too much distraction.

not a coincidence that hollywood was funded by secret services.

We are watching you lad

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

some people are though so thats a good sign i guess

>Due to the lack of life-experience of most members, they will have a difficult time determining the reality of any information presented
Is this fake or are they really that arrogant and stupid?

They are no longer a threat and have been neutralized. Dems just look crazy and anti american now. All newspapers front pages are praising trump. Even left papers like l.a. times are accepting trump and giving words of optimism. The opposition has become irrelevant

archive.is/nvFro

Yo shariablew, why the fuck can't I get a job for you? I have no morals and am online all day any way so why not get paid, is my thought. But I can't fucking figure out how to get hired and start rolling in the dough. Cause I mean, you gotta pay them good or they'd just leave or suddenly become living.

Anyway, hit me up. I can shill for oil, against Russia, for kikes and chongs and even your chickenlover boss. Just give me gbp and I will give you my life.

>looking at how norway is whoring

hookers will never be the same

god damn i wanna use that in a case study but its unverifiable

I'm just trying to protect you bro!

if you want to be a good goy you could technically look for archives of reddit/4chin from that time and compare the main amount of threads to the shilling metheods described
i guess

>shareblue doesn't exist
Haha
>muh russians
>slide threads
>eceleb shit
>all shareblue
>all the time

Whoops, what's this? I dropped a redpill!

FIRST
archive.is/ylKxv

SECOND
archive.is/9LNYn

Yeah, and they're here cheering on nuTrump.
The faggot has been compromised.
The path that was set before the election is the one we're going down.
Literally would not have been any different under Hillary.

that wouldnt stand up to academia sadly