Conservashits

>Conservashits

>Migrants aren't just taking your jobs, they're viciously raping your women and driving the crime rate through the roof!

>But you don't want them in your country for some reason, so you must be a NAZI!

I swear to fuck, someone needs to start dropping nukes and just get this shit over with.

>slave labor is good actually you immoral conservative fucks

>reported

glad we're on the same terms potatonigger. now get off the computer and get back to work stupid mick

nothing like a bit of anecdotal 'evidence'

This is correct in Europe too. Humanity is embracing taking stuff for granted as we approach automation and neo-communism slowly but surely.

Reminder that the South-East of the U.S. started fining people for paying illegal immigrants and people cried racism

Now they claim going after the people who exploit immigrants is "the right thing to do" because they want deportations to stop.

Goalposts will always move until the immigrants are gone, period.

>be American
>get hired at farm
>get treated like trash and asked to do unreasonable things
>leave
>be Illegal Immigrant
>get hired at American farm
>get treated like trash and asked to do unreasonable things
>do them anyways because Human Rights don't exist where I come from and I don't know what they are

anons of Sup Forums, don't reply to this thread

you can help fix this place by just hiding garbage.

Um, that's because the farmer needed to raise the wage to a reasonable level to attract labor, not take advantage of a illegal labor market.

I swear, I'm the only person thinking around here.

>People arent willing to work labor intensive 12 hour shifts, no breaks and less than minimum wage
>See? Lazy americans wont do it, better import some slaves instead

What's the lesson, OP? That Americans are lazy and don't like hard work. Or that the U.S. is in the end stages of empire and needs to import illegal slave labor to shovel its shit.

Either way, we are fucked.

I guess that means they'll have to raise wages for manual labour jobs

I dunno though, I sure liked it better when low-skill/entry level jobs were slave labour that couldn't support any sort of dignified living

>occupy democrats
sage goes in every field

If there we no illegals to take these jobs the free market would correct itself and the employers would raise wages to make the job opening more attractive. Glad to hear liberals support slave labor.

>I dont want to pay somoene a wage proportionate to the shitty job i want them to do rather than let the free market adjust to the increased cost of my product if I did
>If only there were a large mass ignorant poor people I could exploit.

Just like they did in the past.

>employer isnt incentivizing people to take the jobs
>"See? we need slaves from mexico. what's the alternative? the companies being forced to make the jobs more desirable by offering higher pay/ more benefits? fucking conservashits, we want slaves!"

>We need a $15 minimum wage
>We need slave labor

And then all American farmers go out of business because the profit margins are stupidly narrow and it's cheaper to import it than pay 2 or 3 times the price to grow it locally.

Wait, so you're telling me that because your country is filled with people undercutting domestic labourers by ignoring labour laws while also sponging off of social programs causes the wages being offered for those jobs to go down to the point where the only people willing to do them for those wages are the people illegally in the country illegally working under the table and not paying income tax?

Gee.

Is supporting slavery the ultimate redpill?

>siding with capitalists who are underpaying for labour

You are the worst kind of liberal.

You're basically saying that public tax dollars (police, emergency health services, roads, jails etc.)should be used to subsidize illegal labourers for agri-capitalitst. "undocumented" workers who often only pay sales tax in the state they're in - if there is any.

The REASON why they can't get labour is because they pay TOO low. Migrants do this work, because the low pay is relatively much greater in Mexico (and other South American countries) due to the exchange rate - not because they are more industrious or better workers than "spoiled americans".

Furthermore you are asking these Americans who went elsewhere to work, to pay for these people's services to benefit ONLY the capitalists who own the farms.

>b-b-but prices will go up

Yeah but what if I only eat food from local farms, small growers or industries which don't have to rely on massive government subsidies and illegal labour?

Wouldn't that be better for the community, the country and everyone in general?

>nobody wants to do shitty jobs
>I know, let's get brown people to do it for almost no pay
>we're so progressive
People should be forced to do blue collar work so they stop being fucking faggots.

Keep in mind, the farm owners actually don't want the situation to change, they love the fact that they have had almost unlimited access to workers who they can keep off the books, pay less than minimum wage, and treat like shit in general - as an added bonus, there is ZERO threat of unionizing with illegals.

Making these labourers "legal" will remove their competitive advantage and drive unemployment through the roof thanks to all of these "migrant" workers hanging around looking for minimum wage work.

You stupid, uninformed, brainwashed cunt.

>all these jobs are going to be automated anyhow
>but we NEED low skill illegal immigrant workers
>for those jobs that are about to not exist

Why not make the welfare recipients who are in better shape than most illegal immigrants perform the work in community service like batches? At least then the agricultural subsidies are being offset but the forced volunteer work from the social services.

Also see:

Do you have any other instances other then this? One farm wanting to pay slave labor to brown people isn't enough to change my mind.

This is called the free market, if nobody applies you up the wages to non exploitative tier and magically you get workers.

I don't understand how Democrats who once were against these giant agri barons with their shit wages now shill that it's better to just exploit migrants instead

>raising the minimum wage won't affect the price of goods!
>we need the illegal immigrants to be paid drastically less than the minimum wage in horrible conditions because they won't go to the authorities and don't have a choice, otherwise the economy will collapse

Also fucking kek, democrats still have their love of slaves

>IMG_4184.jpg
when are they going to ban phone niggers from posting?

find me an american that will pick 50 acres of peanuts for $4/hr

K-K-K-KILL YOURSELF

Most seasoned farm hands can make well above minimum wage. Most illegal construction workers make way above minimum wage.

If Americans wanted farm jobs all they have to do is show up. Within a few years they could make $20-25 an hour or more depending on the crop because of their English proficiency assuming they worked hard and were good enough.

No American wants to do manual labor. Lazy Americans could easily fall onto welfare and survive. There isn't much upward mobility with that type of labor. You'll be isolated in the middle of nowhere, moving from region to region picking.