Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetica
youtube.com/watch?v=zHXAYq5VBj8&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anzu.

that's it.

Colonoscopy practice for Romanians

Islam as a whole, algebra. Turkey...I think some kind of food.

Constantine XI

FPBP

The only achievment since the ottoman empire

I like kebabs.

>Turkish Delight
>Turkeys
>TYT
>Kebabs
>German immigrants
>Fake blonde women
sorry, I misread 'of value'

lots of british and australian corpses

Algebra and other stu8ff from the so called islamic golden age were produced by Persians who were NOT MUSLIM and were forcefully converted.

Islam has contributed nothing to the world.

>"I have no doubt that the great forgotten civilization quality and skill of the Turk will rise like a sun. When I'm proven right in future, all I'm asking from you and the civilized world is this: remember me. -Ataturk

bismuth edge

>"I'm gonna be next fucking Sultan" - Negrodan

God.

What a bad picture.

Ataturk was based as fuck to bad Erdonigger shit all over his legacy. Now you are no better than any other mudshit country.

No worries, it's always darkest before the dawn

Yeah pretty much,we can delete this thread now

Ataturk. He was a once in a lifetime leader for these heathen roaches. Other than that it's a complete Muslim shithole. Has always been another nation's pawn. Has always caused problems for real countries. Has only served to mongrelize our DNA by even existing. I say kill it with fire and let Armenia have the whole country.

Armenian Genocide

Muhhh

lots of british and australian corpses

Fethullah Gülen

>A FUCKING TREE

MUH RUGS

the man behind Tetris contributed more to human history than turkey since they were kicked out from mongolia

Cenk detected.

is every turk like him? never been there

This
Sequel never ever

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

God.

What a waste of trips. Kek is busy taking a shit, obviously.

I don't understand why Turks want the Ottoman Empire back when they were treated like second class people.

Attaturk was /our guy/

no, he just happens to have superior genes compared to other turks

Turkish Delight

>Fake blonde women
kek. You know what's going on. I lived in Turkey and there were lot of "blond" women

Greek had Algebra. A Persian combined Hindu numerals and Greek Algebra into the form we know, but he did not invent it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc

you have it all mixed up senpai. We had geometry, and I was taught at school that the KANGZ had algebra

Germany

An extra pair of legs.

Turks are just degenerated Greeks. You'll always be only their Islamified cousins who forgot how to culture and now rape goats

under the ottoman empire they were conquerors. under ataturk it was the end of the empire. it is the good old days for them. thats why i think at least. they wouldnt REALLY want to go back, but would talk about it like it was the best time ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arithmetica

dunno by wich mystery they believe that there were no civilisation before islam? is it mental disease transmited by the beard of imams?

They made this (fe)male

Still haven't seen any proof that it's a guy.

when you march into Constantinople and rape her you will

>Implying Balkan butthurt isn't entirely worth it

I actually cried
P.S. am not turk if anyone is wondering

>Cyprus
Same thing desu.

today turks are just product of centuries of rape, they look like anything from arab to slanted eyes mongols with flat face, you may find 2 turkish neighboors while being fanatical turks (like all of them) often don't share any ethnic traits

>implying that it matters at all

>remember me
insecure faggot, what the fuck?

It's hotter if it's a guy though.

The 1st wave of replacement Germans?

>centuries of rape
that would be the balkans, 70% of the Turkish population are ethnic Anatolians who've been native to the region for thousands of years.
Of the remaining 30%, 20% are various sorts of Kurds and 10% are of balkalan, arab and caucasus ethnicity.
But Sup Forums is gonna say otherwise because it doesn't fit their narrative.

>t. roach

Actually no.Turks are Greek rapebabies.And not only Greek but Bulgarian,Romanian,Hungarian etc because of the Janissaries.

About 30-40% are islamised Greeks,about 40% are kurds,assyrian etc and the rest are the true turks from Mongolia

>"the rest are true Turks from Mongolia"
>less than 1% of the Turkish population are actually Turkic/Mongol
>t. Albanian intellectual

Nice meme

jokes on you, he actually deleted that part from his book so that faggots like you don't misunderstand what he's saying

we're talking about a guy who moved his house instead of cutting an old tree also a guy who ordered a town to be erased from the map because islamists cut off the head of a officer because of "muh islam" while the locals didn't do anything to stop them. your memes have no power over him

>"My heroes are those who never sell out their dreams under any circumstances" -Ataturk

Girls in general. The 3 turkish girls I've met here are really hot.

>40+30=1
>roach education

>literally baiting this hard with made up memes about Turkey

>being this buttmad

>Since the Ottoman empire

Actually, the Ottomans didn't give the world jack fucking shit, weirdly enough.

lamacun

>"I have no doubt that the great forgotten civilization quality and skill of the Turk will rise like a sun.

....Did Ataturk think his people were Scandinavian or some shit? What an idiot.

Poolish corpses too lol

Provide a nation which got cucked by every neighbor throughout history?

There is a unique type of ice cream that comes from Turkey, it's sticky like gum and very tasty. You can find videos of vendors playing with their customers before giving them the cone. It's made from the sap of a local orchid plant. It can be reproduced outside with other types of ingredients but it isn't the same.

Aren't the mount and blade devs turkish?

youtube.com/watch?v=zHXAYq5VBj8&

also keep in mind that this is rewritten (((official))) history

The doner, or otherwise known as the Gyro or Schwarma is a Turkish dish, it's delicious.

are turks the best unconsequent fanatical meatbags for occident to train on?

turks think they invented the sun, dogs, pistachio, baklava, kebab.......... erdogan think muslim turks went to the moon by 16th century...... wtf?

This

This, renown grinding is garbage in SP, though

fertilize russian soil in Crimea.