Wow this has really opened my eyes

Wow this has really opened my eyes

Do those make up for women in other countries who get their clits cut off, and executed when they are raped?

Yes, as long as you treat 1% of women like humans, then you can do whatever you like to the other 99%

>dude Islam is the REAL feminist religion!!!!

We should dump this people in these Muslim countries they apparently love so much and see how they still feel about them after a year.

>not having a female president is oppressive to women
Kill yourself

The next time you say the US is institutionally racist don't forget we had a black president.

Checkmate, atheists.

>discussing women in politics
>mentioning vaginas, sex, "reproductive rights"

Every fucking time. Their entire lives revolve around having a snatch.

>country
>kosovo

kek

Well... Liberals have to pick a side : massive muslim immigration or gay/women/LGBT/trans/whatever.
They know both can't work together. It's too obvious to not see it.

This faggot made his choice but it's too hard for him to admit it. So he just grabs onto whatever goes his way.

that entire block of text can be summed up as
>please have sex with me roasties

Omg yessss
Affirmative affirmative
I so totally reblogged this oh my god
So yes
Very so much this
Shared shared shared
I'm literally radiating affirmation of this post
+1
YES REBLOGGED
SO SHARED

>this is where college students and women get their news

I'm not saying all Muslims are LGBTQ, I'm just saying I've never seen them both on the same rooftop.

>Bangladesh
literally the worst country in the world

All the world was ran by a woman Queen Victoria in the 19th Century.

brits are slightly cucked for that matriarch shit

If you wanted a female vice president vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin. Og you dont want that by bad!

TAKBIR! Bismillah the first muslim convert was a WOMAN alhamdulillah, see, in Islam we respect women, whereas the kuffar treat women as sexual objects wollah.

Wow the elite in these countries really makes up for the millions of women that get acid burned, circumcised, beaten or killed for honor.
Really activates my almonds

>These countries that arent under the travel ban and full of secular muslims dont treat woman like shit
>So you should lift the ban on countries that stone women for being raped or speaking out of turn

>all the Asian Muslims, a steppe country and the least worst middle east country
Wow laddie its almost like they're different forms of islam

The Pakastani female president was assassinated, what a great example to show how progressive these countries are

Just say the USA is a secular, meritocracy. If a woman was deserving and popular she has every opportunity to win. Our system makes it more likely for one to win based on their own personal traits and not the ideology of the party, see Trump v Clinton.

So why keep talking about racism when the US just had a black president?

Literally half of these female leaders were deposed or charged with some form of major corruption.

>Benazir Bhutto (female PM of Pakistan)
>husband charged with assassinating her brother
>the military tried to overthrow her
>charged with corruption
>self-exiled for over a decade

>Khaleda Zia (female PM of Bangladesh)
>elections were delayed due to political violence
>military took over and charged her with corruption
>eventually the military allowed a new election
>Sheikh Hasina (another female) takes over and leads a government whose scandals and corruptions are innumerable

>Tansu Ciller (female PM of Turkey)
>leads country to economic collapse
>tried to use military to overthrow the president
>her entire government eventually falls apart
>got sued by 35 different women's organizations

>Mame Madior Boye (female PM of Senegal)
>dismissed by president following alleged incompetency/corruption surrounding a government ferry that crashed killing ~2000 people
>years later an arrest warrant is issued for her but later annulled

I literally fucked this post.

I fucked it so hard.

Kek

well shit.

a nigger became president of usa

i guess that means you can no longer say niggers are oppressed in usa

Okay so feminism is over thanks

It's their only redeeming quality

This.
France knows all about the inner workings of a fag's mind, so it's the best representation we'll ever get.

>had

Change your yes's to YAAAS's and you'll be able to convince people your real and genuine