WHY ARE FEMALE PAKIS SO OBESE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJtJcRqV4GI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thicc

easier to hide shaped charges

Female shitskins that come from third world shitholes always end up obese. Spics are competing with niggers here for the most obese demographic.

Beause they pump out 8-10 children and live off the benefits

I thought they were american women

Freedom food most likely.

Don't worry though, problem should take care of itself. I've heard drones target larger objects.

Rice and chappatis

That's considered thick for burger standard eh? Here in France, it's plain old fat

They're fat and lazy because their life dictates they should be

Squirting out offspring and eating fatty foods is part of their """"""""""culture""""""""""

Everytime I see a fat black / arab muslim woman shoveling by in the supermarket I'm disgusted.

i just want to take a bat and beat them to death.

Every one of these fat fucks, i just want to walk up to them, start beating them over the head as everyone watches, as their subhuman children scream in horror as i keep beating their fat inbred double digit IQ pyjama wearing subhuman muslim mother into a pulp or atleast into a coma so she could never breed again.

I hate them, i want to kill them so bad.

Well then do it.

>He doesn't know about the mass graves in the swamp
There is a reason immigrants placed in the Netherlands flee to the UK, France, etc by the tens of thousands

get a load of the tsarnaev fan club on the right

>i love boston

she has a tatoo too, that dirty haram pig.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJtJcRqV4GI
Not pakis, but close. Maybe they have some similar ritual

Speak from your own experience.

Paki women I happen to have associated and sleep with (were)are pretty decent.

There's no infidelity, which means that after they get married they have no incentive to stay thin. Furthermore, they live in warm places (usually) so it's hard to stay active.

I saw some women and kids leaving the local primary school.
The white female were either fat and harassed looking or skinny and harassed looking.
the brown indian/stani females were just fat

Their bodies are used to shit food and droughts. A genetic remnant from the days they lived in their shithole country. Their system is overwhelmed by high calorie western diets.

Wtf paki women are beautiful

Don't you see?!
It's clearly their attempt at infiltrating western culture.
It's time to wake up

You better hope wilders wins or this comment will be the reason you're in jail soon

>Doesn't know our freedom speech laws
Please

I could Hitler Hitler Hitler for another decade on here and they still wouldn't be able to do anything.

Same desu familia

cuck