What psyche meds can a doctor prescribe that will you not give a damn about anything. Like...

What psyche meds can a doctor prescribe that will you not give a damn about anything. Like, I have to deal with people sometimes and I can't. It's ruining my life. I'm already on Prozac but that doesn't cut it.

Help me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LAwS2piHrU
youtube.com/watch?v=wirV265ZYSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK

Bars.

Prozac is for pussies. Real neats take 10mg of Zyprexa daily.

I also highly suggest you mix them together

I have those in pill form but they make me feel like I'm going to pass out, even if I only take half of one. I literally can't function on Xanax.

I don't have schizophrenia. Or if I do I don't want to be diagnosed and have my precious guns taken away.

thought monitoring, when brain takes you places where you don't want to go, SHUT IT DOWN, focus on the breathing for 30sec, repeat as many timne as needed.

Sounds like weed will cut it. Really, psych mess are for people with actual issues.

You can just choose to not give a damn.

>I don't have schizophrenia. Or if I do I don't want to be diagnosed and have my precious guns taken away.
Manic depression? Take a shot, dont believe what a jew doctor tells you, Sup Forums advice - best advice.

Kek kill your self for trusting the pharma Jew, but if that's the case get kpins or xanax and you'll not give a fuck

I can't get weed I'm in Florida and don't know any criminals

I think it's just severe fear of talking and dealing with people.

Xanax is "i don't care" in a pill.

>I think it's just severe fear of talking and dealing with people.
Face it, its most probably more on bi polar side of things coupled with depression of underachievement

The only pills you'll ever need are of the red variety, join us.

But it makes me feel like I'm passing out, even on a dose of 5mg. Oh I'm so screwed

You need Valium, your house could be on fire and you would just shake it off

You gotta stay awake through it, take a half of a 5mg if that helps, I have before. For me, xanax made me able to clean or work for hours without a care in the world, but if I was standing around inactive I'd just go to sleep.

Personally though I'd say quit all pills and take a week or two to camp in the woods, it's shocking how helpful it is to a slew of issues. For one, it resets your sleep cycle within days and you feel healthier as a result.

>tfw you go to quite extreme lengths to avoid crossing paths with strangers
>tfw you've long lost contact with all friends
>tfw you even avoid your own family
i wish i could go back 9 years and nip it in the bud

try other benzodiazepines

i'm not so sure it's a great idea to use benzos as a crutch, since they are just as addictive and as dangerous to withdraw from as alcohol, but by golly they are good for not giving a fuck

Take 5-htp, it's basically an over the counter anti depressant. It's a supplement that makes you produce seratonin.

Fuck pharma.

Weed then and stop calling me.

doesn't it cause gut irritation?

Xanax is what my ex called Fuckitall.

She was a degenerate that liked to get ties up, choked, and fucked in the ass while having her nipples whipped with a cat of 9 tails.

Microdose LSD

15mcg a day

Dude weed lmao

Ahh shit! I have Crohns disease which is a gut disorder.

I would hallucinate and end up cutting off my eyelids or something

youtube.com/watch?v=6LAwS2piHrU

>I would hallucinate and end up cutting off my eyelids or something
LSD does not do that, especially when microdosing. Look into it.

Impossible at such a low dose

microdosing is not tripping

Where am I going to find lsd

Xanax, the middle class white man's weed

>Sup Forums
get out

jail

At EDM shows

>Help me, Sup Forums.
kek
you dont want psych meds that shits gay

Zyprexa is for pussies. I drink two glasses of bleach daily.

I have personality disorder and it sucks.

The mental pain never leaves. I tried every fucking pill or med they offered to me, I tried counseling, I tried meditation. You name it, I've tried it.

Severe mental pain never goes, at least it doesn't for me. All I can really do is acknowledge that's it there and go on with my day.

I guess its like how some people have severe injuries that never fully heal, and in physical pain their whole life. You just have to live with it. Shit sucks, but that's how it is.

meditate

Meditation is a placebo IMO.

Its about as reliable as saying "pray the pain away"

>criminals
Doesn't Florida have legal medical? Buy some off a friend, don't sign up for that shit yourself though if you want to keep your guns.

meditation has cured my depression and is definetely not a placebo, you should give it a try.

youtube.com/watch?v=wirV265ZYSw

harden the fuck up faggot

are psyche meds a thing in america?
I didn't even know what prozac was and I never heard anyone in my life taking antidepressants.
Seems like a meme pushed by pharma companies, you don't need drugs to be happy.