White Supremacist goes through 25 Painful surgeries to remove Racist Tattoos

BRAVE!

>A former U.S. racist skinhead has undergone 16 months of painful laser surgery to get rid of the hate tattoos that covered his entire face

>Bryon Wilder endured 25 painful operations at a cost of more than £22,000 ($35,000) as the former skinhead gang member looks to erase his violent past and focus on raising his new family.

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.co.uk/reformed-white-supremacist-25-procedures-remove-racist-241090

would have been easier to just fill in the rest of it black and pick up a welfare check in the process

That guy isn't White

kek'd

Any degenerate who gets facial tattoos or was sent to prison is not one of us.

tattoos are degenerate and aryan prison gangs are controlled opposition designed to drastically increase recidivism rates among white convicts

what's so racist about a reverse airbender tattoo?

Nipps are being savage again

>white

BASED NIP

Dirty nip, making me lawl at the office.

>focus on raising his new family

I bet he married a ghetto spic or nigger since no white woman is gonna go for a guy with tats like that.

White girls love bad guys

perfect

Good for him

Tattoos are fucking retarded

Nothin wrong with some good ol' fashion white power tattoos but you really need to be able to hide them beneath long sleeves/pants. No hands, no neck, no face. You should be able to wear a suit and blend in.

>BASED NIP

sharp user, sharp

Why are Sup Forums nips so much better than Sup Forums nips?

>I'm against degeneracy
>*gets tattoos*
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Sup Forums anons are the best anons

Nips have been on a roll lately

All girls do, but white girls hate racists, unless they are racist themselves. I dunno why but I get the impression some spic girl or something wouldn't care as much.

LOL

WEW LAD!

>white
Okay

People like that should be banned form having children.

I bet he browses Sup Forums and he picked up the meme that tattoos are degenerate.

The dude looks like a spic too anyway but yeah that's one of the worst things to white girls, the only thing that I can think that they would hate more is someone who is mean to animals and kids

He claimed to be Italian. Weird to see someone I used to know talked about on Sup Forums.

What about going to the beach?

>tattooing an upboat on your face

redditor confirmed

they fucking are

Unless it's done in a jokey, non-serious way, yeah. Slavic girls don't give a fuck though.

holy kek

Shit with all this quick banter im supeised theres no major nip comedians

This is the greatest post I've ever seen.

Based gook

What made him go full cuck?

Id understand removing tattoos when you are applying for work.

But to find objective truth just to abandon it down the line always smells like betrayal for sheckels to me.

Good job, Juan.

Why go to the beach when you can be plotting against Jews?

There are, in Japan.
conventional Japanese humor doesn't work well in the west, and western humor doesn't work well in Japan.

It's gotten better, but Japan is still stuck on tsukomi/boke. They never graduated from the Abbot and Costello school of comedy on a national level.

Alright, so the article in the OP is really old but I just read about this guy reforming into a "Christian" family man. When I met this guy we worked at the same place. It was before he went full retard with the facial tattoos. This guy was a grade A degenerate and pervert who claimed to be a skinhead pagan. When I knew him he fucked a 14 year old girl and a jewess. He even would get lap dances from black strippers. some "racist." This guy was a waste of human skin who didn't believe in anything. Just getting drunk. The tattoos probably came from the fact that a lot of the guys he hung around owned tattoo parlors or worked in them. I have no idea why he changed his mind. My guess is he probably went to jail over something and cracked.

>Italian
>white

include me in the screencap

Yes and now he gets Virtue Points

put me in the screencap

I haven't seen a nip this hot since Hiroshima

My fucking sides. You're all right, Taco.

int gets butthurt

they can't handle the bantz

This

Probably raped in prison. Happened to Ed Norton.

God dammit Japan every post is a 5 star one

Which symbols are hate ones?

based hector

The thing on his chin can't possibly be a racist symbol... and a goatee would cover it.

Good man.
>want to set a good example for his kids
>can't get a job with those tattoos, especially on his face
>reformed gangster
I wish him well.

This is why you're the only Asians i like.

This guy even had a documentary made about him called Erasing Hate. What a fucking fraud this drunken degenerate is. He is cucked and raising his wife's 3 children too.

Spics hate niggers more than anyone, because they get lumped in with them as bad minorities, when spics are really just slightly dumber, slightly more violent whites for the most part.

He went from being scary looking to looking like a total cuck. Haha.

Nippon please never change

Good. Tattoos and gang activities are degenerate.
He should focus his energies on raising white children

>I wish him well
So do I. I met a girl one time on the way to a job site with him. She gave me head a few hours later. Of course babs was smitten with her so he made his move later that night and kissed her. The look on his face the next day when I told him that she swallowed was priceless. I laughed in his face. Anyone who eats my jizz is fine by me. I hope he raises his wife's son well. jej

I guess this brown shitskin has also bleached his skin in the process.

kek

>BRAVE
I would have said retarded enough to tatoo his face

Oh shit Japan, top tier bantz!

Kek, SAVAGE nip
FPBP

Jesus fuck u japs are hilarious

when did Japan get so goddamn funny? Japanons bring top shelf banter everytime

I love you Japs.

>"white" supremacist
he's not even white.

and even if he did appear "white" he wouldn't really be because having tattoos automatically makes you non-white

Gold. Never change.

>ex racist
haha, yea