Did you guys choke up when this happened?

Did you guys choke up when this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270000/Trump-pays-tribute-SEAL-killed-Yemen-terror-raid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u68AZv98IrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RdNuchx1OGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very powerful moment and well played by trump

I cringed.

me on the left

Hit me hard. Definitely shed some tears.

She'll remarry in less than a year.

I choked up a little not gonna lie.

I was watching with my liberal Mom and she shed tears.

Made me uncomfortable desu.

what is this

t3
i guess virgins would be surprised how much sex helps ppl get over shit

video or time stamp on this?

B L A C K E D?
L
A
C
K
E
D
?

angry leftists who still think Trump will be impeached

8 years

I shed a few years desu
>Mr. Trump I didn't ask for these feels

if you pay close attention you'll notice that ivanka also gets really emotional, close to tears herself and her husband i think sheds a tear too, you see him quick wipe his right eye.

lol what?

I didn't say anything about Trump you moron, I voted for him. I said the woman will re-marry because that is what women do, you dumb bitch.

>every woman is a whore

are you this lost? even if they had problems in their relationship she will only remember the good times. she will only remember him at his best and nobody else will be able to live up to that.

you bring that up because you are a little cuck faggot

I joined Trump for the memes
I will leave enlightened and fulfilled
God bless America

what man? it's a prank bro, I have respect for this woman and I like trump

U can run from the truth all you want lad, but no amount of Facebook macro images saying that an old women never married after her man died will help u

powerful moment and all. But after the moment died down, it struck me that Trump used this womans suffering for political gain. Pretty shitty if you ask me.

>Did you guys choke up when this happened?

No because I am not a pathetic whiny American.
Grow up.

>honoring her in front of the entire nation is somehow selfish

So you're saying she won't re-marry? All these threads here day in and day out about how shitty white women are, and you're still as bluepilled as your average twitter nigger. Go be woke, leave this place.

The whole speech sounded like Bernie Sanders promising everyone everything.

>kraut
>Driving a truck
Pick one fag

>Ackmed

>the german doesn't understand American patriotism

former golden retriver here. we cant let this guy get the formula to Bush's Baked Beans

Post a link you fat trailer trash

I couldn't be fucked turning off my TV when this shit happened. I thought Americlap was just a meme. You're entire political process is just people standing up clapping. Sitting down then waiting to stand and clap again.

Like what the fuck happens if your anthem starts playing in the background? Do you continue clapping or do you stand and face the flag? Would not doing either of these get you waterboarded?

shits cash tho

A clip of it is in this article:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270000/Trump-pays-tribute-SEAL-killed-Yemen-terror-raid.html

I'm glad they gave her a standing ovation and shamed the democraps into doing the same. It was one big "FUCK you" to the leftist anti-American party of fuckwits who managed to lose over 1,000 seats of state and federal offices since going off the rails retard with cultural Marxism and have doubled down.

Trump fed them a huge veiny dick by making them give a standing ovation to everything the democraps hate.

>Husband died 3 days ago
>Makes an effort to turn up and be clapped at by half the country

American women

You are right.
Should I work on my intercultural competence skills?

No, but Ivanka choked up on my dick.

i dont want to give them a click

what is happening?

>Being this much of a dickhead

Trump was paying tribute to her husband and to help the poor woman cope. Notice the "it was a highly successful mission" bit he emphasized. No woman wants to hear that her husband died for no reason (which was what scumbag Democrats kept telling her).

It was a savvy political move because you can make that argument. But anyone now critizing the president for going in on that mission (which appeared to be botched and unsuccessful) will not think twice about criticizing the decision because muh powerful moment.
Totally agree. It was a great speech in terms of tone and acting presidential, uniting the country, presenting a vision. All steps in the right direction. But the fact of the matter is that vision is not one that is particularly uniting and it is one that is totally unachievable with conflicting priorities. He promised the world. More military. Less taxes. No cuts to entitlements. How does that add up? America will be a stronger force in leading the world, but we need to cut back on state dept funding? How does that add up?

Congress is gonna look bad when they cant achieve much of that vision, and Trump can point the finger at them. But not because they made the promises they couldnt keep. Trump made the promises. It was a great speech politically, but the actual policy guidance was a total shit sandwich.

how many more do we need until the real Germans come back?

His lower neck chin is about to burst with the anguish.

>expecting a present-day Kraut to understand patriotism.
Seriously?

>No woman wants to hear that her husband died for no reason (which was what scumbag Democrats kept telling her).
So I cant say I know for sure whether it was a failure or a success. I dont know what they were able to gain from that raid. But there were some indications it was a total failure. Is it better to lie about that to make one widow happy and CYA politically?

Sad

>woman in her 40's, hit the wall hard.
> only attention she got was from her husband and Facebook posts.
>husband dies
>instinct to be taken care of kicks in.
>asked to show up by the president.

Women are cancerous like that.

I actually did, it was the statement that the soldier was now etched into eternity that did it for me.

Link for people who didn't see it:

youtube.com/watch?v=u68AZv98IrQ

Choked up ... laughing! Where did they ever find such a shitty actress, anyway?

>"We would like to give congratulations to these people this evening"
>This couple just got married and are having kids
>This guy cured cancer
>This woman's son got fucking murdered
>This guy just graduated
>*ten minutes of clapping ensues*

No where else in the world would this be normal

Nope...I'm not a blind patriot.

Do you think Hillary would have made a speech that brought half the country to tears? I remember so much of Trump's RNC speech. While the only thing I remember from Hillary's speech is her quoting Hamilton at the end.

superior.

Are you really creating such weak straw men to attack?

It wasn't a lie. Gen. Mattis confirmed it was a successful raid.

I definitely did. Call me a faggot i don't care. I got teary eyed for that woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdNuchx1OGA

Salute The Stars N Bars!

God damn mirckle is such a communist cunt.

I am clapping for you right now. BRB in 10 minutes.

Trump kept the applause going for way too long. I think he was fucking with congress forcing them to stand there clapping for three minutes like idiots.

My dad died and after 6 months my mom was already checking out a younger guy on match.com in his 30's while she was in her 50's. The dumb bitch realized her sexual market value is shit and that he was only after her (actually my dad's) money.

>The way she throws the flag away and shakes "no" you're not allowed to be proud of your Germanic ethnic European heritage, this is going to be a muslim continent, wir schaffen das
Hang Merkel already you dumb fucking krauts

GIVE HER A BREAK. HER HUSBAND WAS KILLED.

>Did you guys choke up when this happened?

I can't choke and clap at the same time.

Fuck you, John Schindler. Kill yourself you wannabe insider no talent fucking hack.

You don't know shit about fucking shit.

Very European. Celebrating a girl beating a boy.

No. I don't fall for the fucking Illuminati Jews trying to manipulate me through cheesy fucking patriotic bullshit.

It was well played by Trump, but why do people tear up when they mention some dead soldier? Not like you knew the guy.

its a nigger boy girls have permision to massacre them

Kill yourself, whore.

Should be mandatory anti-Muslim anti-rape training for all European women.

They have to defend themselves.

The local police will arrest them for being racist if they file a rape complaint.

You lost your special forces guy fighting to expand Saudi Arabian influence in Yemen.

Absolutely pathetic.

From a totally emotionally detached standpoint, it was a brilliant play. Plus, she looked great while crying, which is always a bonus. Can't have an ugly crier be the centerpoint of your 6D chess strategy.

What president hasn't done this kind of publicity shit?
I like Trump but this is just typical political fake empathy shit.

Thats lemmy you Fucking retard

Everything about the raid was good except for the execution

>YES GOYIM! CRY FOR YOUR FELLOW SLAVE WHO DIED FOR ISRAEL!

Did the Saudi's choke up?

I doubt it.

Military in the west is place for LARP'ers. It has nothing to do with protecting your country.

OK, I have finished clapping now.

They bungled the raid and he got killed. Death by fuckup.

>BRB in 10 minutes
11:46
11:56

>No because I am not a pathetic whiny American.
Achmed's cock really hardened you up didn't it Hans?

It was fake and gay.

Yeah it was pretty fucking sad.

But she knew this could happen given her husband was a marine. That's what marines do, they kill or be killed.

Lol, I do enjoy reading his twitter feed.

An American clapping, how shocking. I'd be more shocked if she wouldn't be clapping at last once per 5 minutes.

The only training they had in Germany was aimed to teach refugees how to rape german women gently.

>An American clapping, how shocking

pls respect our national pastime

>Is it better to lie about that to make one widow happy and CYA politically?
Yes it is, whether or not the mission was successful this is great propaganda. One could argue that even if actionable intel wasn't attained the idea of the soldier's success was that he gave all to his country, ultimately still a win.

F

>no one will ever love you that much

But i thought that was only during movies.

No, they're all pedpohiles and Trump needs to kill most of them.

Speak for yourself you kissless virgin.

If I was alone I would have balled my eyes out but my bitch was next to me so I had to act like it wasn't that big of a deal

>but my Girl cried like rain was pouring out of her eyes

Trump is a fucking God and will be our president for eight years

>pic unrelated

He has nothing to be patriotic about.