4D CHESS

Trump literally was playing 12D Korean Starcraft last night. Even CNN got BTFO with their own poll.

Some hardcore libs are disgusted on the dems behavior last night. VAN JONES is getting roasted on Twitter for praising Trump, is this the end for Dems/MSM?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/157865134106/president-trumps-speech-last-night
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where is ginsberg? Did she die?

>12D Korean Starcraft
So he microed each muta individually in 3D in a large stack of mutas? Damn that's impressive

> Nice Digits, Kek approves
Dems had shit stuck between their teeth after the speech, not even CNN had anything bad to say. The criticism needs to ferment and fester for a while, but trust that the press will find some way to spin the entire speech negatively by tonights news.

The Dems are in a pile of shit right now. And they have been rolling around in it trying to find a way out. The day they figure out they are fucked and need to accept it is the day they start to climb out.

When it happens it wont be the end it will be the new beginning. What we have had so far is an extended end.

I was thinking the same thing.

You make me feel ashamed for knowing all that, but I got a good kek.

Why are all those stupid cunts wearing white?

Did y'all watch the Dems response? Old white man in a diner trying to appeal to the working class. I mean holy fuck, how many millions do you think the Dems spent on focus groups for that shit show? Did they think it would work? Like, poor Jimmy in East Ohio was suddenly gonna bite Democrat again because of that?

All they did was further alienate their progressive base by trying(and failing) to bring whites back bro the fold

Some stupid feminist protest.

I also don't see Alito or Thomas.

What a pathetic bunch of losers have the dems become

>wearing all white
>being the left

Yup they are done guys, RIP.

>VAN JONES is getting roasted on Twitter for praising Trump, is this the end for Dems/MSM?
im actually worried that if the msm starts defending trump then shit will spiral out of control. we need the msm to be against us.

Democrats be like White man come home.

they've figured out the game user. we need to adapt.

Did any of you notice the Dems literally rushing out of the chamber when the address was finished?

suggestions? if trump, Sup Forums, and msm are aligned we're going to get fucked and shit will swing back in the other direction.

They're the unironic party of the white man's burden

Sad his bar is so low that delivering a scripted speech without sounding like a retard is "4d chess"

Extremely cucked, fuck Drumpf honestly.

You'd think the fucking democratic party of all parties in the USA would have avoided dressing up in all white. Party of the KKK is still alive and well.

>kekunas

Fuck you my sides aint prepared for this

'bout time he stopped being a national embarrassment.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

One can hope

that is when you know you have lost at 60th Dimensional Penuchle

>Democrats come up with a plan to stop Trump
>Trump gives the same speech but in a smore reserved tone
>Democrats plan completely destroyed

>We will resist Trump!
>*Wears the color of surrender*

Yeah, noticed that and alot more. Is that normal behavior for 'the other side'? How did republicans react when Obama did his speech?

The democrats are so fucked it's not even funny.

They can't be lobbied like they could before.

Their narratives will crumble on both academic and federal levels.

They will be forced to take drastic measures and be btfo or to just give up.

It's funny because the ones not standing up are seen as unpatriotic. They are already losing support and this doesn't help.

If a scandal is found their entire party will cease to exist.

If they keep attacking Trump their party will also cease to exist.

The people still funding them are telling them to abhorrent behave. This dissonance between the thoughts and feelings of general public / masters will spiral into a domino effect.

The democratic party is a train off the tracks. A loose cannon. They have no redemption in store for them and the sad part is for every false sense of hope they acquire it is several times over impossible and blatantly opposite.

This party will cease to exist by 2020. They did it to themselves and will continue to do so.

>nuclear codes meme
found the shill

Non amet mentiri, hic illa Trump vet. Hoc est hilares vigilantes Trump fragor et adolebit. Sed huic non possumus habere gravitatem in omnibus codicibus nuclei

Your Welcome

Stop user, I can only be so erect

Good luck selling influence when you don't have any.

It's fucking beautiful, everything they do just backfire. They're acting like spoiled children because they're not getting their way, but the only one they're embarrassing is themselves, while big Daddy Trump fixes shit for real Americans.

>>one scandal

>Expose dem pedos first.
>they sing like canaries out of spite
>entire pedo elite gets exposed
>best timeline

They hate trump more than they love this country

> The Democrats are done for the next 20 years

This really shows how important the "social truth" is to all women, not just average or lower intellect women. They all believe in what the majority believes rather than reality.

The Brock shills are mighty quiet today--they don't know what to do. Hammering at Trump today will go nowhere and only add to the impression that they are grasping at straws and are losing. Betting they were told to hold off, post minimal BS threads and figure out the next move. Won't matter. They will lose.

>If a scandal is found their entire party will cease to exist.
the fire rises brother

>dems ever loved this country
>2015+2
shiggalicious

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4D Chess Lads.

blog.dilbert.com/post/157865134106/president-trumps-speech-last-night

Ginsberg refuses to attend whenever a Republican is president. Alito and Thomas refuse to attend because they don't want to mix politics with the judicial branch.

yep msm goes full on trump love fest so contrarians will oppose him

The snapchat story about the presidential address was hilarious because of this.

PART 1

PART 2

This was the next one

with more memes like this, the dems will die.

>fascist

That word really doesn't mean anything anymore, does it?

It hasn't meant anything since 1945.

I just mean that calling someone a fascist, racist, etc. used to actually carry some weight. But nowadays, they're thrown around so often that they've lost any sort of meaning.

I know what you meant.

It started by communists calling all their enemies as fascists post-WWII.

Trump playing that BBC chess with a 9 inch dick.

Gief link you filthy burgers, I've been reading about this speech all day and now I have the time to listen to it

No he micro'd the mutas in 4D, calculating the best timeline where each bouncing glaive stacked correctly for maximum splash and acted out that reality for superior economy. Also damaged front-liners were shifted back to heal for consistent damage soak without unit loss. Cerebrate was pleased.

>>kekunas
that worked on more levels than I originally knew

never gets old seeing dems get BTFO. i'm pretty sure we elected the best candidate on the planet.

Who else watching scooby doo right now?

Well they yelled out liar for of example

So if the republicans throw on black face and spray on tan next time there is a black guy president it's fine right?

That's no longer politics that is just stupid.

Ave Satana

They are DOA. Our enemy is the Neo-Cons now. They do not want to pass the Trump agenda. We need to defeat them in the primaries.

>thinks the nuclear codes meme hasn't been taken and made into a joke by ironic shitposters
found the retard

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.