170 signatures to go

Petition for J.K. Rowling to take in muslim refugees in her 18 spare bedrooms

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms?recruiter=530675477&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp

WE ONLY NEED 170 MORE SIGNATURES TO REACH 50,000

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

Update: Only 144 left

ye but she will only accept little kids or women refugees

>She rejects safe immigration, which is why we also demand, that there will be no additional vetting process for these refugees. Her virtue-signaling stems from ignorance, and the 100% effective cure of it will be this drastic change of perspective. To make this group of refugees representative of the situation Europe, we also demand that the group consists of 14 men and 4 women, since over 75% of the millions of refugees are male.
Nope :^)
It still won't happen though, I'm sure of it.
Sad!

Don't women get raped by the traffickers?

Seems like she'd get redpilled either way

>Seems like she'd get redpilled either way
yeah, this

do you faggots really think she'll put up?

she'll just keep virtue signalling and never do anything she says herself?
why? because she's a woman. she's retarded like that. couple that with having an INFP personality, she'll get so emotionally disturbed over that, she will take a whole year to process whether she should do it or not and go back and forth procrastinating. I'd know cause I'm an INFPfag too.

I thought she already agreed to this

>do you faggots really think she'll put up?

no. but it'll generate media attention for the issue, help foster an overall us-against-them mentality, and furthering a wave of nationalistic populism throughout Europe

Petitions might be the most anoying things in recent memory.

pumb

It'll go ignored because it makes (((them))) look like the hypocrite pieces of shit that they are.

Done.

Of course we don't think she'll do it. The point is to reveal her hypocrisy when she doesn't.

I already signed but I'll bump

not all media is (((media))), user

based

92 TO GOOOO

BAAAHAHAHAHAH

SUCK IT YOU FAKEASS VIRTUE SIGNALLING TWIT

>82 votes left
Holy shit, it's fucking happening

> he thinks all media isn't run by kikes

And they should all be single Muslim men in their 20s.

I really hope if JK declines then it has a domino effect and redpils a shit load of people on how the elite don't care about SJW shit.

the regressive left and her won't even give a fuck. you're all wasting your time.

exactly.

Dumping fake news

>Marcus Aurelius

kek

Doing god's work. Nothing will come off it anyway, since no one can force her to anything, but the more signatures the better. At least the note on her hypocrisy and virtue signalling will be more widespread.

Signed

Bump

only 49 more needed

40 to go.

RIP

BUMP
She needs to be culturally enriched.

Based, you know what to do with these

It seems she went silent when the petition started, really makes you think :^)

Also, 35 votes left

Force her to put her big titties where her mouth is!!! Expose the bitch!!!

If she actually did this so many lefties would love her even more. It's a win win for her bank account. Only downfall is she will probably get stabbed, but to me it's a net positive.

You're right they won't, but there's a good chance that we can redpill the average person.

21 LEFT

Just signed it my dudes.

>Furthermore, of the eighteen refugees, sixteen will be men, so as to match the gender ratio of the migrant population and to avoid charges of cherry picking
10/fucking 10

ewww look at those tiny beady eyes
I though it was just a meme, what the fuck.

10 left

KEKE 11 MORE!!!

LETS GO BOYS

Just signed the last signature I think

25.000 MORE
LET'S DO IT

NIGGA WE MADE IT

50000 REACHED, IT'S FUCKING DONE

Alex jones and breitbart will pick it up.

Pewdiepie should be sent this too.

L M A O
M
A
O

SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TEXT OF THE PETITION ITSELF, THAT DUMB BINT

16 left

We did it reddit!

we did it lads

Wait, she lives in Edinburgh?

NO NO NO! This was a bad Idea I though she was in London. We don't want any rapefugees up here

Praise be

Update we did it we reached 50,000

Now tweet her the petition.

signed

I know how to end the refugee crises.

Stop bombing those countries.

If she does not do it we can try and get a protest started to stop people buying her books or anything relating to her franchises.

Yeah, now the goal just moved to 75000.

But nobody has bombed brazil yet, why is your filth scattered to the 4 winds?

Literally 1 screenshot from Sup Forums linked with the hashtag will kill any other signature
>4chans infamous alt-right board Sup Forums hacked a petition to force famous author JK Rowling to take in a muslim family for racist reasons

I didn't know Brazil had internet access! Africa will be a world power by 2020!

>tfw she'll actually do it in an attempt to be the smuggest fuck on the planet, only for it to turn into an incident as bad & predictable as Oprah's South African school

Someone screenshot this. Cuz I'm fucking calling it.

Nobody is my country is refugee, in fact, thanks to you we're accepting migrants...

We take from Venezuela, Haiti, Dominican Republic and now from middle east.

what happens if the signatures reach the required number?

OR

BOMB THEM HARDER

NO SURVIVORS

we must get to 75000!!!!!!!!!!

sign sign sign

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

The faggots made it 75,000 signatures guys

Actually until the other day we were the 6th biggest economy of the world.

You guys should just keep up the pace...

Implying she wont take in some moderate catalog muslim family with cute kids and working parents.
Like i said hereThis can only backfire at Sup Forums. It was a fucking retarded idea to begin with.

I think you got the wrong number.
I'm Brazilian, I suggest to stop the war.

what the fuck happen?

Good, keep em

Looks like somebody didn't read the petition

Yeah we're gonna stop doing all that.

But you still have to go back.

Nice try Ahmed, but most white people thought it was a mistake from the start

If only Pewds tweeted this out, it would reach 75,000 in no time. I doubt he would though because even though he is redpilled, he still has to hide it somewhat and pretend to be a normie that just doesn't like MSM, and tweeting this would just start more beef with Rowling. Who else has a large following that would boost the numbers? Or could Sup Forums do it single handed?

What happen here?

ISLAM WAS AGGRESSIVE CANCER CENTURIES BEFORE ANY OF THAT

Jk Rowling needs to be "culturally enriched" by the Muslim immigrants she loves so much.

We marched against blair, 1million of us.
You know what, he just ignored us and went ahead.

(((You)))
This is all babies first steps into politics

Only it's like all men because they're pussies and leave women to fight

This will never happen, who would let 18 sandniggers into their home?

Yep.

We almost got Snowden but we could not take him from the airport like Russia did.

Motherland saving the world once again from the evil hands of the burger.

If Snowden got in here we had already trade him for two happy meals.

Scroll down on the page and look at the 'Updates'. Every time we reach a goal it sets a new, bigger one, as the petition keeps growing. It will keep doing this until we have reached the final goal. The only thing is, it doesn't say what the final goal is, or if there even is one.

Or, we could exponentially increase the bombings?

I cannot believe you faggots are so fucking cucked that you want to force a white woman to be raped by refugees. Seriously, signing a petition for this shit is just about the most degenerate thing you could ever do. Kill yourself, cucks.

Yehh great plan..but its gonna backfire when she only takes in woman and children as some anons stated as well. You've just unironically raised their virtue-signaling to the next level.

>concernedpepe.jpg

KEK HELP US

Yeah I'm gonna have to call bullshit, I don't remember doing any of this sand nigger sounding shit.

Piers Morgan MUST know about this. He started shit with Rowling a couple weeks ago.

Mike cernovich doing some good work on Twitter.

Damn.
Little media cover too.