He's not a cult leader!!

>Moly says things i agree with so anybody pointing out his faults must only be motivated by the fact that they disagree with me so i'm not gonna listen to them because they are wrong for not agreeing with me and attacking sommom i agrees with because i know the truth and so when i agrees with sommom they must be good and they are doing a good thing by spreading the ideas i agrees wiw and so even if they do ther stuff i dont agrees wiw i doesnt matter and so anybody who points out the things i dont agrees wiw about someone i agrees wiw must be a shill and a liar because disagreeing with me makes no sense so you must be paid by the jeeews

leavy molly alone!!

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look its this thread again

bump.

Molyneux will never be discussed on this board again without this being the main topic until he is held to an appropriate standard of morality.

No corruptible e-celebs on pol or the swill they attract. When we need grunts during the midterms and in 2020 to spam Pepes on Twitter they'll find their way back anyway.

How much does he pays you?

Sage

Not Sup Forumsitics. Go be butthurt somewhere else.

you shills are so hopelessly incompetent
this is an old accusation
one he already dealt with
keep trying to push it, though, it will definitely work if handled by you incredible psyoperatives

inner circle shills on suicide watch
fucking hilarious

98% sure this is a coordinated assault. 60% sure the initial faggot sociology student is in on it.

Is this the guy behind project natal?

This is almost as bad as barnyfag.

so your saying i'm a shill for pointing out that mollytards call everybody a shill?

these molyneux threads are a hit attempt at another rightwing person

fuck these threads, no one cares

if you think his ideas are no good because someone keeps forcing this cult meme, you're a fucking retard

saged

This. Sup Forums goes into a fucking spasm when someone suggests that an user might be payed to criticize someone Sup Forums could slightly agree with. Then suddenly no-one can criticize these people without being a "suspected shill". Pathetic.
stefan is Sup Forums related

based finnbro gets it

>no one cares
>responds to thread
your triggered hehe

kek fuckin shill, you will never fit in here

Disclaimer: This is a psy-op being pushed by the Reagan Battalion, including pic related, who are responsible for the takedown of Milo Yiannopolous and have openly admitted as much. They are taking down new media conservative voices which are pro-Trump in an attempt to purity-spiral the whole awoovement into oblivion.

I'm onto you m8.

oh look it's the Estonian cuck that made the last dumpster Molyneux thread.

Ikr, the shills are out in full force today

Is it because of the shareblue thing? Or is this CTR? Holy fuckin shillington glad I'm not the only one noticing

Just be the first to make up a meme about some "coordinated attacks on right-wingers" (hint: milo is barely "right wing") and you will have a group of people perpetuating this meme for ever

oh look it's the American cuck that made the 15 posts by this ID defending Molykike in a thread.

You realize you're samefagging g on a board that has ID's right?

Stfu shill

Just ignore the idiots and only reply to intelligent posts.

of course they don't, they got shipped fresh from Reddit last week

no matter what you say. if its not some >muhwhiterace or >muhcapitalism your a paid shill.
don't you retards see yourself? your goofy. your acting like communists.

look. what shill would post with a laura messeguer worship photo??

Disclaimer: This is a psy-op being pushed by the Reagan Battalion, including pic related, who are responsible for the takedown of Milo Yiannopolous and have openly admitted as much. They are taking down new media conservative voices which are pro-Trump in an attempt to purity-spiral the whole awoovement into oblivion.

Molyneux was a very early supporter of Trump.

A. He was 100% correct about the beta sociology student.
B. Sup Forums normally doesn't give a fuck about "being nice."
C. These constant attacks are beyond disproportionate. Moyneux has been far meaner in the past for less good reason. Why the sudden attacks?
Could it be "Never Trump" is overreaching after, by pure chance idiocy, managed to make Milo regroup temporarily?

This can't be Sharia blue - this too sophisticated.

disclaimer. these two are unoriginal sametards.
here are some more Laura

>OMG SHILL, LMAO!!!
Molysharts BTFO

the problem with being on the edge of really high philosophical area's is that you can very easily go over the edge and go insane.

Being an elite thinker and also being sane are two traits which are extremely hard to combine. Many people try and then fail. Molly got the bad end of the stick with all of that because he has 50% jew genetics. Which makes him even more unstable.

The jews themselves even have their own insane lore that they warn others from following, the tikkun olam, godbody...the rabbi's warn their pupils not too study it too early because it drives them insane lol.

Maybe molly has finally managed to hit the jew hard limit.

Start dumping the evidence. That's what really gets these threads going, because most lurkers actually are interested.

Someone prove that defoo.org ISN'T his website or that all the information there is false.

>"a sister project of Freedomain."
>"MUH MOLYNEUX

A. somebody disagrees with me
B. they post on Sup Forums

this must be a shill. there are no other explanation

Because you're not Sharia Blue. Never Trumpers are more sophisticated.

Comparing us to communists was an obvious tell, shill. We won't forgive you for trying to fuck this country over by being too pussy to back TGE.

Post Trump images to trigger these fucks.

You were doing a great job with the earlier thread, that is if it were you. I can't stand the simplicity of some Sup Forumsacks, they really think we had people that were paid to attack Milo on Sup Forums after the his comments on the age of consent.

Really, do we need paid people here to attack a jewish homosexual that is against ethno-nationalism?

And we wonder why people don't wanna talk to us

They're a shill or a cuck within 30 secs of conversation

>reddit

It's been a slow week. Might aswell trigger redditors.
> LE EPIC MAY MAY MAN XXXXDDDD!!!!!
>OMG SHARIABLUE BTFO!!!!

Weak. This is a coordinated attack. Anyone who watched it can tell the response is very disproportionate and a-typical of Sup Forums.

could it be that the people who listen to mollyboob lives in a philosophical/politcal echochamber.
and the type of guy that appeals to these people also is the type of guy who likes to have a cult around him were nobody disagrees with him.
don't you see a thread there?
all i have is Laura pics

Ok fag

>baby blue lambo
I wonder what Obama is driving right now

>Being an elite thinker and also being sane are two traits which are extremely hard to combine.
>molyneux
>elite thinker
Kek. These threads are the gift that keeps on giving

>everybody who agrees with me is as shill
wait that sound like communists
>oh look! thats exactly what a shill would say
wtf...

That's where I want all of you embarrassments to return to, yes.

Again: come back in 1.5 years when we need you to spam Pepes, niggerbrain.

The ball is rolling. These ecelebs are reddats weakness

what is typical of Sup Forums ?? circlejerks?

So you think the reason why many of us, who got to molly's level, remained sane because we had no opportunity to water our ego's here? The constant hostility towards us and our even desire for criticism towards us, where we desire it almost like a drug, is what kept us sane?

So molly...to regain his sanity...should just lurk moar?

Yea its a shame that he is a little bit away from our character building culture. Inside of his namefag bubble.

>He was 100% correct about the beta sociology student.
He was as much correct as you going to elementary school gym showers and bragging to the boys how you are better than them because your dick is bigger than theirs
>Sup Forums normally doesn't give a fuck about "being nice."
yeah you are right we are planning terrorist attacks and antifa beatups every day, because we long for a race war. Also we are never making self-improvement threads, hiding your powerlevel threads and how to subtly redpill people. You are right, Sup Forums is not a board of peace.
>These constant attacks are beyond disproportionate. Moyneux has been far meaner in the past for less good reason. Why the sudden attacks?
defoo.org/inner-circle/
>Could it be "Never Trump" is overreaching after, by pure chance idiocy, managed to make Milo regroup temporarily?
yeah because supporting molykike = supporting trump

Do you support him getting shot?

Only Sup Forums can shill Sup Forums this well.

>Another thread where three posters make up the bulk of the thread.

You are really pathetic.

Defeated.

That's a valid criticism of Molyneux, and not the issue. He has this sort of cantakerous call semi-regularly. Why the slew of attacks NOW?

We should be very interested in preventing character assassination, even if we don't like the guy.

Laura = HOT AF.

You're assuming most of his viewers take EVERYTHING he says at face value. I don't listen to his child rearing shit or most videos where there is someone else in a conversation with him, however his Truth About X series is pretty well done. He always presents tons of data in these series to make a point about a cause/movement/controversy and lots of information about people in the series. His videos on immigration is a huge redpill and watching these videos and taking in all the sources he cites will make you able to redpill many normies and BTFO cucks by the hundreds.

why are there so many moly hate threads
its almost as if (((someone))) is scared of what
he might talk about next

I don't get the molyneaux hate. He's not right about everything, but at least he does use statistics and relatively sound logic when discussing issues. He talk on a lot of different topics and has a stance that is continous throughout his career.

If you disagree with him, fine. If you agree with him, fine. He's just another internet talking head.

I appreciate it, I was posting a shitload just to keep the thread on front page to redpill the people who know little about molymeme about how he's really fishy

I agree about Milo as well, he said some pretty bad stuff, but if this counts for everything, he made an apology video where he regreted talking about his degeneracy this openly. At the end of the day, he knows he is out there just to trigger lefties, and he does it well, being a faggot that he is, unlike the Molyjew who has some ego trip about being a Great Enlightened Philosopher. Seriously, everyone who actually is a great thinker doesn't call himself a fucking philosopher, it's lame.

You're proving my point.

>He was as much correct as you going to elementary school gym showers and bragging to the boys how you are better than them because your dick is bigger than theirs

Anyone WHO WATCHED THE VIDEO would have heard Stefan explain the situation.

The student was a beta cuck sociology student surrounded by aggressive leftists. He wanted to cuck Molyneux so his friends would lay off.

Bottom line, a coward that no man should support.

>defoo.org/inner-circle/
This has been known for years. Again, why the attacks NOW?! Right after Milo?

>scared about a guy who is a (((ancap))), a (((libertarian))) who is against nationalism and strong government.
You have to go back.

if it gets on bestgore then yes
when a person promotes defooing he should be open for attacks. and in the end of the day its discussion. people are freaking out like i drew him with a bomb in his turban...

Laura = Cocktease

Now you admit it's 3 (but I'm starting to see more).

Why aren't you claiming it's 1000 threads for the past week again?

You fuckers will lie just because you're scared that this may be shilling. The tide on Molyneux has turned and all it took was spamming that fucked up website a bit.

>SHILL

No. It's because it's incriminating and people can't deny that. Especially after his insecure REEing the other day that causef half of his viewers to rethink why they consider him such a strong person.

The dude's weak and that should be in the open. Nigger.

all the threads criticizing moly just prove that he's actually starting to move the needle. Stay strong Moly.

You are assuming SOME don't. These threads bring the retard frog-posters out the closet. Its is clear from the past few threads that a lot of people are emotionally invested in Stefan. These are the same people that can't take any criticism and yell shill at everything that challenges their tiny brains. How are we supposed raise our red-pill levels with these maga neckbeard redditors shitting up the board?

>inb4 shill

>He wanted to cuck Molyneux
Autistic as fuck if you think that was the case. The guy admitted he wanted to offer him constructive advice, instead the Molykike saw it as an offence, which is fitting since his insecure nature got exposed for everyone to see.

Woah, this many threads, it's really activating my almonds...

They have arrived

most of my post was hate towards all the retards that can't deal with critisism of their prescious argument merchant

Molymeme, stop posting on Sup Forums

He's a cultist who has driven people to attempt suicide and a political chameleon. I wouldn't trust him with a bag of dog shit

Reagan battalion ADMITTED to being behind taking down Milo.

If you want to avoid being called a shill, you should've went after Molyneux before. He has been cantankerous, accused of being a cult-leader, and ego-driven for YEARS.

>beta cuck shouts at omega cucks to impress beta cucks

after people disliked one video
the (((enemy))) could smell blood in the water
thats why we have this mas shilling

Yeah. The guy is insecure as fuck. Pretty feminine desu

Let me give anyone who listens to molyniglet unironicially a piece of advice. Instead of watching his hour long idiotic verbal defecation videos everyday

Read an actual essay of political philosophy or moral philosophy

Or read a primer on basic arguest 101 in philosophy

You'll be surprised when you see an hour gets you more educated on argument construction than a 30 yr practicing youtube philosopher

Molyneux is to philosophy what dr. Phil is to psychology

Hello, mike. Did stefan let you out the cuck shed?

btw i haven't even seen that video people are talking about. i just wanted to trigger allt he mollytards

they follow a man who make arguments but they have no argument. they just call you a shill

this

kek

Feel free to make a thread that isn't about molymeme. Sup Forums is moving slowly today

>that moment when the anti molyneux brigade is more cultish than molyneux himself.

He is too extreme with his views on parenting. Political chameleon? Not in any way that he hasn't discussed extensively.

Many were upset when he:

1. Intolerant atheist -> Christian apologist
2. Avowed ancap -> Donald Trump supporter
3. Focus on promoting anti-spanking message -> focusing on present politics.

All he explained in detail, and the reasoning behind them.

Much criticism is deserved & valid. Unfortunately, there's some friendly fire going on here.

I'm going to be vigilant until I'm sure no coordinated character assassination is underway. Milo fell victim to one, love him or hate him - such coordinated attacks are stifling to free speech.

even more cultish than leaving your parents and having molyjew as your new father since your parents violated the NAP???

>11 posts by this ID
>12 posts by this ID
>11 posts by this ID

Let's see that's all together 34 posts, 82 posts in the thread...

Nearly half of the thread by three posters. I'm very excited to see how hard the Estonian, the Brit, and the Dane can circlejerk each other.

Can anyone link me to the video that this comes from or just a title? These threads have got me in the mood to watch Stef have a meltdown

ya know I've just realized this could all
be the work of one butthurt milo fan
who hated the fact moly didn't defend him

>Political argument, from the mind of an imbecile.

Especially after Milo. You are 100% correct. Again, he's not been accused of anything that hasn't been widely known for years.

wash dosh ctr pays yous???
omg dee sjills are evryweres dee days

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

I meant the video where the 'are you okay with me getting shot?' meme comes from

There is no way you watched the video if that's your summary. You're describing the first 5 minutes.

Further validating my point, actually.

You forgot me, nigger.

>are you okay with me getting shot?
wat

>ad hom
His videos speak for themselves. He got BTFO by Peter Joseph, another weird cultist. My assessment there was true. Molymao roasts college KIDS on his show and comes away from them stroking his own cock. He is a coward

Yea fellow antifa! Maybe (((we))) can get our homeboard 8gag to dox him and try to ruin his life!
Btw am I doing the parentheses meme right?

Molymeme is literally that, just a meme.
He is fairly well spoken, but he would get destroyed by anybody in an actual debate because the referee would just tell him to fuck off whenever he went over the time limit or tried to interrupt the opponent with bunch of long-winded bullshit that's not even relevant to the topic. This is the same reason he will never be in academia and just stick to inviting retards on his show whenever there's a serious topic of disagreement being discussed, because his stuff would actually have to be peer-reviewed (if academia wasn't completely filled by libtards and communists who would just deny him outright) and he would have to talk to intellectual superiors which would absolutely destroy his ego. While a lot of the stuff he says is correct at least to a degree he will never make it to actual greatness because he takes every criticism as attack on himself and thus it's impossible for him to meaningfully improve while he's jerking himself off by claiming to be the greatest philosopher and having the best show etc.

no, I watched the entire vid, and he gets even more pissed off towards the end, literally calls Mike in to stroke his cock while he tells the kid to get lost