Trump's address to Congress was the best speech of all ti-

>Trump's address to Congress was the best speech of all ti-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/10107357/President-Barack-Obama-left-speechless-after-aides-forget-to-load-teleprompter.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A thread died for this

>He can't remember a new speech by heart every week.
What a loser.

his oratory is for shit, what a loser

You know damn well that Trump wouldn't have had a good speech last night if he didn't read it word for word off a teleprompter. If he actually meant anything he said, it would have came from the heart as opposed to a TV screen.

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

it was nearly the same thing as any of his rally speeches shill

I want you to deliver the same speech, shill. See how well you do.

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

So on one hand, Trump doesn't know how to read.
On the other hand, he cannot hold a speech without a TelePrompTer.

Fucking retards. Face it, anyone that can read at a competent level could have made that same speech. Bunch of empty words from a proven con man.

Fuck trump.

Delete this

Seriously nigger? Every president uses a teleprompter but since trump did it now it's a problem.

He seems to mean the parts about deporting or blocking "immigrants", lol.

Pro tip
No one writes their own speeches anymore

Obama, Bush, and Clinton all didn't use them, dumb fuck.

Damn it, did they steal another speech from Michelle again?

We're paying him to lead, not to talk pretty, fool.

Newfags don't sage in this.

A part of leading is being able to communicate effectively. If trump can't do that without a teleprompter, he doesn't deserve to be president.

I assume you're trolling or mentally retarded. Probably both.

Who care if he used a teleprompter if he wrote it. The article even goes on to say he rewrote parts of it that afternoon.

OK. Keep me posted if it shows up again.

They have kike writers for the speech thing, trumptards refuse to belive that.

Sorry, Hillary, but the election said otherwise.

>implying other U.S. presidents didn't use teleprompters when giving speeches

The only reason he had to read it off the teleprompter is because the media would have a fit if this guy were out there giving the speech.

Why don't you spend a few minutes on jewtube watching Obamas speeches when the promoter goes down. Do you think he wrote all of those long pauses, uh uh umm, and okie dokies into his speech?

Libtard Reason #62028 Trump will never be President.

Who cares if he used a teleprompter? It was a great speech and I HATE Trump.

I should qualify that. It was a speech that was presidential, great tone, unifying and all that shit. Huge steps in the right direction. But in terms of an actual roadmap for murrican progress/success, it was a shit sandwich. It was lots of promises that we could do all these things
>Cut taxes
>Increase military spending
>Keep entitlements
Does not ad up
>Increase US leadership in the world
>Massive state department cuts
Wut?

These things are not compatible, at least not without massive budget problems that must be a problem for a mostly conservative congress. Also, he didnt give any real guidance on healthcare or tax cuts - just more of his same campaign promises.

Dont get me wrong, i think this was a huge step in the right direction for Trump and it is obviously viewed as really positive by the murrican people, but I would be fuming right now if I were a GOP in congress. He is setting them up for failure and then Trump can point the finger at them when they fail to enact this popular agenda because it is a totally realistic promise that Trump made and not the congressmen who will need to actually get the job done.

*unrealistic promise
Not realistic promise

Here's your you

Considering he only has to do an address to Congress once per year, I would think he should probably try to memorize any talking points he wants to make beforehand as opposed to reading from a teleprompter like the mindless orange puppet he is.

They all used teleprompters, Obama the most heavily
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/10107357/President-Barack-Obama-left-speechless-after-aides-forget-to-load-teleprompter.html

Wtf I hate Trump now