Russia Preps For War - US Invasion Plans Exposed

Russia Preps For War - US Invasion Plans Exposed

youtube.com/watch?v=B56N2z-rdDQ

RUSSIA PREPARES FOR WAR AS US INVASION PLANS CONFIRMED

Russia Preps For War - US Invasion Plans Exposed - YouTube

It seem like the Russians are always announcing they are preparing for Nuclear War. This time with good reason.

A huge Annual Military Drill in Eastern Europe just concluded. The problem with this exercise is that it was very, very large.

What has the Russians all would up is two things:

1) First - the Deployment I Poland of 70 Medium Ranged AGM-158 Nuclear Tipped Cruise Missiles with a range not of 600 miles but around 1,000 miles.

In response the Russians are deploying their SS-26 Nuclear Armed Missiles with sim9ilar capabilities.

Remember - these War GaMes were all designed under the last Presidency - who’s name we not allowed to say, but it rhymes with Ovamit.

President Trump has only been in office for 43 days.

The other things that got the Russian’s riled up was a few comments by insane American Generals stating the US can win a Limited Nuclear War.

2) For the first time in many years the US has deployed the Pentomic Division - which is trained to fight in a radioactive battle field. It’s name is derived form the fact that it revolves around 5 Infantry Battalions and a heavy armor Battalion..

In the Combat Engineers we were trained to fight in Radioactive Battle Fields over and over again - but we all knew this was insane unsustainable, and suicidal.

Well - apparently many US Generals feel this is reality and something we should work towards.

So as the Past President’s War Plans are moved forward Russia prepares to stop them.

Please keep in mind two things: - President Trump did not plan this and the past Administration will be the First Target as yet another very, very large weapon is being placed under New York City and Washington DC.

Please pray that these war plans initiated by the past President are stopped immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russia-test-nuclear-capable-drone-submarine-2016-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thinking they can win against a few thousend nuclear warheads

sometimes I get the feeling some people can't imagine what kind of destruction this shit would cause.

It's getting cold out, isn't it?

>reddit spacing

>yea goyim, these will surely not detonate anywhere important

>US Invasion Plans Exposed
>on Youtube

literally impossible to invade the US kike., fuck off

there is literally a billion different plans on how to invade whatever country.
to be prepared you have to make plans, its no unusual in any way.

not impossible, depends on amount of nukes used.

>literally impossible to invade the US
4u

>muh Russian boogeyman

Stop with all this anti-Russian bullshit. We see right through it and we're not starting WW3.

If there were more than one thousand nukes used it is possible. They would still have two thousand in reserve. Enough to hold the planet hostage. Interestingly enough nobody remembers that Hillary spilled our nuclear readiness time on live television in debate with Trump. It was classified information from undersecretary of defence position. We are actually fucked if they decide to invade.

if it's on youtube, it is not the current version of the plan, and far from it.

Not if they go straight north past Antarctica and come down into Canada

fake news

Imagine all this plying out with hillary in charge, would we have had a ww3 in our hands soon ?

But we did it once leafriend.

>one thousand nukes

Enjoy nuclear winter Ivan

Fake news.

"they are placing two large bombs under D.C and NYC as we speak"
uw0t

-smartest
-the most active
-one of the largest audiences in the world
>citation needed

>click link
>read video description
>newager bullshit pills and quick fix garbage

lol, nope. dont even need to watch to know this guy is a moron.

Another dumb thread. slide it.

Really? So why are your country and your puppet states deploying so many military vehicles on our border right now?

t. david brock

I would be ashamed to be American right now, Trump is obviously just a puppet.

Obama desperately tried to fuck shit up before fucking off

>2) For the first time in many years the US has deployed the Pentomic Division - which is trained to fight in a radioactive battle field. It’s name is derived form the fact that it revolves around 5 Infantry Battalions and a heavy armor Battalion.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

t. Army officer

This.

Every single major military power in the world undoubtedly has plans to invade or defend against a wide number of targets. What do you think all those generals, admirals, tacticians, chiefs of staff, and defense ministers do all day?

So why don't Trump stop it now? When should I start to worry?

>When should I start to worry?
when moscow is covered with radioactive ash vasya

Perhaps he wants us to throw Iran under the bus and leth them rip it apart, we dont want too.

At least their shit isn't moving east so far and isn't going to.

>2) For the first time in many years the US has deployed the Pentomic Division - which is trained to fight in a radioactive battle field. It’s name is derived form the fact that it revolves around 5 Infantry Battalions and a heavy armor Battalion

Bullshit,it was a flawed army organisation used until the '60s

D.I.K

BURN THE PEDOPHILES AND THEIR FAMILIES BEFORE THEY KILL EVERYTHING

KILL THE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY

Was this written by a 7th grader?

What a fucking waste. Tanks are such a meme.

Why do you think (((they))) disarmed a large portion of the west coast? Hint it wasn't to make you safer.

Yeah, so stupid makes me wonder why the fuck every army has them

It would be too late too worry, wouldn't it?

Remind me why 'US attacks Iran' scenario isn't profitable for Russia

>oil prices skyrocket
>everybody hates US and search for Russia's cover.

I'm not saying that they're useless, just that having that many is fucking absurd. Tanks in 2017 are a literal meme.

>>oil prices skyrocket
More like plunge to the rock bottom and never raise again.

>01023

Guess we know the launch codes.

I don't think anyone that matters would be upset at the US for attacking Iran

Thats footage from easily 40 years ago

Literally every country has invasion plans of other countries they border or ones that threaten us. For shits sake we had an invasion plan of Britain, Canada, and Mexico during WW2 and I'm sure we still do.

So right now it's in the hands of a friendly regime and can fall into thehands of adversaries

>not having a plan to kill everyone you meet

It's like you guys never played Civilization.

On a serious note, even France has invasion plans for Germany.

That's how defense work, you know, you stay prepared to invade and stop threats.

Are you one of those hippies who think the world is a happy and colorful place where everyone is holding hands and smiling?

Oil export will stop through the Strait of Hormuz if US attack Iran. How do you imagine oil tankers just don't give a fuck and move under missiles fire.

If you cut oil supply and increase oil consumption (oil is blood of war machine) price will grow.

Is this because Russia invaded Korea?

We will stand with our brothers, even if only by volunteering, up to a million will answer the call

It's literally fucking nothing.

They will for a while.
And what after they establish the hold on it and shit gets peaceful?

Because they have NBC protection, can withstand significant concussive/explosive yields at increasing ranges, can be equipped with tac radar for relaying information back to command, don't get riddled with bullets, can use rockets in limited AA and anti-vehicular combat.

You can't be a real American.

If Iran cuts off the straits of Hormuz, and China cuts off the straits of Malacca, we're insta-boned.

Basically. US power relies on the value of the dollar. What happens to that when we have no trade incoming? They could wait a few months and shit would go mad here. M.A.D.

It's distressing we have troops and tanks on the Russian border. It's also worrying that Russia has been performing increasingly large drills.

K keep me posted

>source Sorcha fall

FAKE NEWS. Sage and reported.

>It's distressing we have troops and tanks on the Russian border. It's also worrying that Russia has been performing increasingly large drills.
troops were sent by Obama, not Trump.
The drills are just one big fat "dont tread on me" rattle.
businessinsider.com/russia-test-nuclear-capable-drone-submarine-2016-12
This shit and Satan 2 presentation is nothing else but public flexing when Obama tried his hardest to provoke us.

He mashed the 0 and 1 key. If I did that I would get locked out of my information system

Right m8

But Trump hasn't pulled them has he? I know Germans are trying to ramp up and send more of what very little they have

Saged for being the ramblings of some schizo that thinks he's uncovered the truth in da mainstream meteor.

Where besides Poland do we have military vehicles over there?

Guys a fuckin nutter. Chips in politicians that kill them, bombs planted in NYC, dudes a crazy person

It's fucking nothing.

Tss
Knocked it outta the fffawkin park again, Chippah.

Baltic states, also in Slovakia, Hungary, Romania on Ukrainian border.

nice sauce
fag

>rhymes with Ovamit
What did he mean by this?

>US INVASION PLANS CONFIRMED

So.... MSM is "fake", but we can get the real news from some /x/-level youtube channel?

It's actually been unseasonably warm this year where I live

this guy is a tard they both have the same range. the americans cant keep secrets all weapon schematics have been leaked to russia over many decades. thats why they end up with basically the same specs

the americans were to trusting of the jews. even after being caught stealing nuclear weapon schematics and selling them to russia america just loves the hooked nosed bastards.

it must be all that talk of shell fish allergies. that raspy voice is like a siren oh how can the white man ever stay mad at you jews

>what is test of the launch system

just

You can't seriously be stupid enough to believe your government's propaganda that a handful of a few thousand Americans are an existential threat to Russia and your almost a million man army...

The NATO forces deployed in Eastern Europe are token forces that have virtually no military utility and are in fact DESIGNED to be obliterated if there is a Russian invasion.

This is called a 'tripwire' force and its purpose is purely POLITICAL i.e. to make sure Americans, Germans, Canadians, British etc. are killed in the opening stages of any invasion in order to make it politically impossible for the leaders of those countries to ignore NATO commitments to defend Poland, and the Baltics etc.

Basically you're a fucking idiot if you think the US is going to invade with a few thousand forward-deployed troops and believe the Kremlin line that this is an aggressive offensive move when it clearly isn't because NATO has no capacity in place to invade Russia while at the same time Russia could literally steamroll all the way to Berlin or even Paris before the US shows up in force.

but i thought trump was supposed to save us from ww3 with russia?

(((reddit)))