Why do Americans get such a hard-on for home invasions...

Why do Americans get such a hard-on for home invasions? Are they so inhuman that they're just looking for any excuse to shoot someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

wreg.com/2016/11/19/man-and-teen-arrested-for-murder-of-pizza-delivery-driver/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, don't come around here faggot

yes

Individualist, frontiersman culture

lmao you stupid europoor

a home is a mans castle, intruders have NO reason to be there and should have their heads blown off

now get on your knees and suck that EU dick till you choke faggot

Why should I trust my life to anyone else but myself?

Why is Chile so violent?

I guess it's just hard for me to understand when I don't actually have to worry about imaginary intruders.

It's a way to get rid of a useless person without paying for them with my tax dollars to go to prison. Either way, if they live, they're robbing me.

Has the situation gotten so bad over there that you have to be scared for your own lives?

>Home Invasion

>an "excuse"

Get fucking flayed you globalist cocksucker

Only imaginary until they arrive.

Also, obvious bait thread ignore. IGNORE THREAD

/thread

>tfw subconsciously want a nig to break in so I can blast them away

Yes. It's all Obama's fault.

I think I heard someone calling for an invasion...

Hold on Boris, don't forget all the niggers and spics running around America. They need to die.

Anyone dumb enough to invade someone's home deserves to be shot.

I bet if I told you that I haven't locked my home, or took the keys out of my car while in the driveway for over 14 years you would say something about my "white privilege" amirite?

I haven't done that either which is why your obsession with home invasions is seems insane

if i lived in murica i would wish a nigger would to
and i would buy specifically the gun/rifle that will blow the biggest hole in the head. i want craniums exploding

america is a wild place, you people confuse it with

>Why do Americans get such a hard-on for home fires? Are they so inhuman that they're just looking for any excuse to use a fire extinguisher?

Guns are just emergency tools with the added benefit of being fun.

COME AT ME BITCH I WISH YOU WOULD

Meanwhile across the pond

No but it is better to be prepared and nothing happened than unprepared and something happens. I have no idea what some dude might do if he breaks into my house. Robbers have killed people for less over here. wreg.com/2016/11/19/man-and-teen-arrested-for-murder-of-pizza-delivery-driver/amp/

Niggers.

Probably because in the USA sovereignty lies in the individual.

FPBP