Should headscarves be banned?

Should headscarves be banned?

Yes. They're either being forced to or are wearing it as a giant "Fuck You."

Islam should be banned.

no

spbp

officers and civil servants shouldn't be allowed to wear it, otherwise its not the states business

Nah, just don't acknowledge their double think.
Let them oppress themselves, their children wont do it.

Yes. Everything that makes their lives miserable is a good thing. At one point they will just leave.

This

>Headscarves & Hijabs
No, if anything, they actually not pretty moral on women. Our chritian ancestor women used to wear similar shit.

>Nijab
ban it

>Burkha
ban it

Shit skin should be banned, grounds for removal by flaying. Anyone caught attempting to conceal their shit skin through the use of veils, headscarves, niqabs, or any other masking clothing should immediately be apprehended and flayed.

t. muhammad

But srsly I agree with you

i'm not against it but if a girl wants to wear it she should at least show a bit of her hair like in Iran. as for the rest of the body, it should not be veiled, it's extremely ugly

I'm actually white but I've always preferred Arab women who aren't Muslims. It's a shame the non muslim Arab women don't wear the scarf. Actually looks pretty cute.

it conceals identity

yes it should be illegal

Yes

headscarves and mosques are just symptoms of the cancer called Islam.It shoul be banned.

Not when it's on hotties like this!

wtf, i love muslims now

Not all muslims are terrorists you racist fucks only a very very small but vocal minority. 99.9% Muslims are honest hardworkers, the others give us a bad name. Refugees should be welcome, because history lesson, Rome was founded by refugees. You can't ban religion in the USA dumbasses, sikhs get their turbans, jews their kippahs and muslims their scarves.

Freedom of speech blah blah blah
They have the right to wear an actual symbol of oppression on their heads.
>women unironically will cause the fall of the west.

Yep.

Niqabs, hajibs, etc shouldn't be used. I support the French on that. Islam is the only religion with an enforced uniform (or death by stoning after rape).

>he fell for the moderate Islam meme

>t.canadian taking a trip to the us

should masochism be banned?
though, driving cars with it should definitely be banned. these cunts cannot see the left/right mirrors, plus they are women.

If you're really a Muslim, you should realize by now that "Allah" your god of creation, would not herald his followers to commit destruction of other cultures.

So Muhammad was, in fact, not a prophet but a man trying to secure the middle eastern tribes the only way he knew how to:

Big scary sky God rapes you if you don't convert. Most of Islam is related to Abrahamic theology because Muhammad had it written by a captured rabbi at a mosque he raided (hence all the direct references to Jesus and Abrahamic angels).

P.S. the Holy Bible is 200-400 years older and the Talmud is around 1,000 years older than the Quran (400AD approx).

You're welcome.

Not if the girls that wear them are qt3.14s
There just something about getting a girl alone in her room and gently removing her hijab before you fuck her into tomorrow, that makes me feel warm

Muslim women and their headscarves aren't the problem. Muslim men are.

This

They only wear headscarves because the men of Islamic culture would harrass them if they didn't

>99.9% Muslims are honest hardworkers
no they are not

>Not all muslims
stopped reading there

>Sandnigger confirmed

No just islam.

i think I recognize her

Christian Women should start wearing them again. Still see grannies around here with their scarfs on Sundays, but no young women.

Islam is a religion of piss. Mohammed was a false prophet.

You are going to burn either in this life or the next

Heck, my mother still wears a scarf at times, but it's mostly to shield from the sun during summer.

No. Encourage segregation. When the Purge comes, they will be easier to deal with. But knowing women, when that time comes they will throw off their scarves
>b-but user, I'm a westerner like you!

Fuck muslims and their shitty religion. They're all terrorist scum.
Where's Rome now????

No. Freedom.

Why though? Jesus loves kebabs in spikes.

no, makes it easier to spot the mudslimes.

No. Do it like Vlad Tepes, nail it to their heads instead. Problem solved.

It is Expression of your beliefs,
This means in your private life, they shouldnt be banned
For representatives of the State however, YES

>larping as JAWS

kek

Nah, but burkas should be.

Go live in Russia and enjoy all the authoritariansim you want. Don't bring that bullshit here.