youtube.com/watch?v=BwMsQ4sPZ1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or a douchbag ?

seems like you guys really like him

He needs more flour and milk.

for sure, in France we call that an "imposture"

>olive
>pd

Honestly Idk know a lot about him besides that he is runnjng agaist Le Pen, is he like Shillary or Pocahontas?

AYAAAAAAAA

He is pretty much the French Trudeau

someone should poach that egg along with the moronic face it's splattered upon

he's gay

>Je me pose juste une question:
succc le diccc?

so what ? OBAMA was a nig

Why the french bodygard tried to kiss him?

he doesn't try to strangle him ?

Nice one.

Because

ahahahahahahahahahahah today France's on fire, morning Fillon now this...

LE PEPEN FOR THE WIN

Damn, on such an expensive suit.

Sucer, il connait déjà. Mais il les préfère circoncises.

He's your typical french fag.

Translate? I don't speak Sur'rendeur

Topkek

If he's in the second turn against Le Pen he'll infortunetly win even tho he's the biggest douche possible...

The story of a paparazzi picture of Macron walking hand in hand with a guy in a forest. Sarkozy pressured the newspaper to force them to not publish the picture, thinking it would be useful later.

>France is a nation of immigrants and if you got a problem with people in the third world moving en masse to start a new life in le France, then eat a dick you racist

He sound exactly like the type of faggot the French deserves to be ruled by.

>Liberté, égalité, fraternité

French Revolution was a mistake.

Yes he will most certainly be elected. He will eat and then shit what's left of your country and dignity, frog.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwMsQ4sPZ1Q

Both, it will be a 2nd round between him and Marine, but I hardly see how she could get 50% of the votes

ça vient d'où ça ? sauce ?

He's a centrist, seems like a nice option.
>Le Pen said too much bullshit
>Fillon is fucked because fake jobs
>Hamon doesn't have a chance

I can't wrap my head around the idea of him having high support. He was only a Minister of Economy not some high ranking political position, a member of a political party that came out of nowhere and holds no seats anywhere. But for some reason the media want's us to belive that he is a favorite to win the election. Can any frog explain this to me.

no he's a jew obedient rothchild banker

He has notorious bonds with some big bosses of media groups. (He was a Rthschild banker...)

Soros's little girl

He doesn't have any actual support, he's a meme pushed by the MSM because he has good friends with a lot of poweR.