You WILL Send Your Kids to School White Boy

youtube.com/watch?v=KOqkJZSc5x4

Can someone help me post this video here? I dont know how. This is Northern High School in Durham, NC. Durham is the absolute ghetto of the state and probably the worst city in the country for its size. I have a relative that is bused there from across town even though a rural school is just 2 miles from his home. It is hell for him. Serious hell. He is the only white boy on his bus and theres just one white girl.

Shut down the dept of Ed and end forced busing. It is inhumane. Pic unrelated.

Embed? I think I just posted the video after all. watch it. Its monkey time.

I can't understand half of what they're saying, but they seem peaceful. Worse nigros are posted here daily.

Don't rely on a schoolbus, poorfag

What's going on in that pic OP?
You got more of those?

>Durham, NC
Man, pick any random town south of Atlanta. North Clayton High School was one ethnicity in 1988. containment failed and they made Fayette County High 50% by 1998.

I moved my children to a state with school choice. Problem solved.

That shirtless dude is pretty damn ripped for a 17-18 year old. Do you reckon he's genetically gifted or on steroids? Is it difficult to get steroids in ghetto schools in the US if you're on the football team?

Most HS football players are not doping. Pretty hard to get at the age and severe consequences if caught. That being said, there were 2 giganiggas we had as Linebackers and they were 6'2+ 250+ as HS seniors. This was in south Texas. That dude is probably just built like that (niggers have really good muscle definition) and plays either Basketball or football.

>school
looks like a prison to me

Also the black community has a much more ingrained understanding of 'alpha' type behavior.

Going to the gym is a MUST for a lot of them. I live in a nearly all white area and my gym is still 20% black.

I seriously can't understand like 90% of what they're saying. SPEAK FUCKING ANGLISH!!!!

>muscle definition

Me at 18. No roids. Ill follow up with a pic from when I was 17

I legitimately believe those jigga-boos can't even understand what other nigs say. Like dogs they just react off of tones of inflection.

he's not unusually ripped.

the top rowing team at my school had as much or more muscle mass, but they were all much taller so didn't look as shredded.

you just need to do exercise and training nearly every day.

> Do you reckon he's genetically gifted
Yes, black men naturally have higher testosterone and more Type II-X muscle fibers susceptible to muscular hypertrophy given training stimulus. He doesn't look roided at all, not overly veiny, not an insane level of definition, etc. Really you shouldn't suspect roids until people start to get massive, especially in areas which are traditionally hard to train, like pic related.

Not really, you have to understand he is probably like 5'7 - 5'9 only and still in puberty which makes muscles grow fast as fuck. They don't usually dope until late college.

wtf that video is from baltimore

Look it up faggot. It's true. Baseline whitey and baseline nigger on the same workout regimen; the nigger going to look way more ripped.

PTC user? Because Fayette County also got rid of all the hanging judges who would throw the book at niggers that walked in. Fuck that area now

Why the hell would any white person live in a mainly black town?

Most people who use steroids aren't unusually muscular or veiny you know. It's just that nearly everyone who does display these attributes has definitely taken steroids.

Pretty much. Their idea of alpha is far more primal - basically, the strongest silverback wins. Vid is simple proof - as soon as things got a bit heated, off came the shirt. May as well have started beating on his chest as well...

Is that a prison or school? I think I would shoot myself if I had to go to either one. Holy shit

Anyone else have difficulty figuring our if these negros are angry or just joking around with each other?

Feels like its always on a knife's edge

Never relax.

There's no need for him to be on roids anyway, he's a kid in puberty age who gets constant heavy exercise. Training + Testosterone = Hypertrophy.

blacks can go from perfectly fine to chimpout for seemingly no reason in seconds

t. 50% black area

Lol can't you guys tell they are just messing around?
There was nothing frightening in this video at all.

nothing is wrong with blacks . everyone should own a few.

How bout no, fag.

I hope to god more exist.

Its called a "nigga moment"

Niggers mature a lot faster. Hence why you shouldn't put non-niggers and niggers in the same schools.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPfft!