Project /redpages/

Instead of posting BBC threads on /pol all day, let's bring our shitposting to a whole new level.

Create short redpilling texts and hide them inside Newspapers, on bus seats, or anywhere where many people go. If we shitpost hard enough, we might just get mainstream Media attention, and from then on every normie will be searching for our /redpages/.

BE CAREFULL:
Do not use words in your redpill texts that are "offensive". Do not name the Jew, but give the normie a lead to find it out himself.
A good starting theme would be the refugee crisis (rapes rising, ect) and black crime statistics. Renember not to use words like "nigger".

Post your templates and locations where you will be spreading your /redpaper/.

Let's do this

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/ocr_gateway_pre_2011/carbon_chem/4_crude_oil1.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's my template

Ever since the refugee crisis started, the rapes in sweden have risen over 500%, and their GPD has begunn a slow but consistent descent.
#redpaper

If people post enough of them I will try translating them and start spreading them

The rise of debauchery happens at the end of every empire.

KEK 6969, my digits speak the truth

Just print a lot of these

I can already imagine the headlines

Post more faggots. Im in Glasgow, this shit would go down a treat in this filthy liberal cesspool

46% of Muslims are a product of incest

There is no such thing as a vegan in Western society. Everything you wear and use is from dead animals (oil)

When we go there, it's colonialism.
When they come here, it's diversity?

Have you ever wondered why it have been exactly 6.000.000, not less, not more #redpaper

Clinton and Obama caused the European refugee crisis by destroying Libya and her borders

Oil is 99% plant based, bruh

>b but, Muh dinos

No

This works too, if we mass produce it enough

yes this is perfect, short thoughtful one-liners that causes one to think. Just make sure to end it with #redpaper

Will do. Great idea, by the way.

I suggest we start printing

95% of Switzerland's 1'000 Ghanese immigrants are unemployed and rely on welfare.
Src: President of the Swiss-Ghanese Society

To assure genetic diversity lets import young man from cultures where marrying your cousin and have 10 children is a life goal
#redpaper

Lies, leaf.

> crude oil and gas were formed from dead sea creatures

Even a fucking website designed for a 12 year old will tell you this.

bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/ocr_gateway_pre_2011/carbon_chem/4_crude_oil1.shtml

I think it's a good idea.
How should they look like?

Noice.

>Wäles kanton?

You decide, but be sure to include

#redpaper

Shameless Bump
We need to start shitposting more IRL
for people that are internet dumb.

Bump the thread, bois we need more people.

So are we going for the is IQ map or just the text ?

Go for anything really,

To everyone. I would just tint a blank white image light red with the black text on it. On the lower right corner put darker red test '#redpaper'.

Not currently home. Will get to work making these , gimme some good ones

Bump

If I get some shitposter friends to help I'll probably start within few days

Also bump

New thread bs