Leonardo DiCaprio & Finnish Forests

Why the fuck American movie stars want to preserve some totally irrelevant shitty forest in Finland?

This is not the fucking Amazon, Finnish forests do not have any great deal of biodiversity and little to none endangered species.

Even at the current rate of our logging industry in Finland, more forest grows every year than it is possible to even cut down.

Finland itself is basically a huge fucking forest.

Why are American liberal cuck a duck celebrities so fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyhä-Häkki_National_Park
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequoiadendron_giganteum
youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I smell Jewry. It's prob a step forward In order to establish stronger liberalism and leftism I finland.

because if you get your shit together or at least dont decline more you wont think you need more brown buys to fuck your wives to produce more kids to force you to spend more money

your not allowed to make monies thats for the brown men who molest your children to do

He's choosing a more obscure thing to support to stand out from the crowd and get extra brownie points from his Hollywood clique.

you dont think like a leftist.

you have to remember they dont care about borders, are all earth loving hippies.

your forests are no different to them then any other, an excuse to pretend to care without actually doing anything.

t. Celebrity who flew over in a private jet

He needs to go back..

Leo flew in an eyebrow artist from Australia just so he would look good for the grammy's. I love this guy's work, but he's a fucking faggot off screen.

What are your credentials in conservation/forestry? Just because you live in Finland doesn't make you an expert. If Leonardo DiCaprio is posting about this, it means at least he's done his homework and he's probably more informed than you.

You can't be a nationalist if you aren't a conservationist. Get fucked neocons

That awkward moment when you're trying to preserve the forests of Finland while advocating for the eradication of its people.

Like 80% of the country is forest. If anything is "endangered", it is the people.
Finns have always either been Russian or Swedish rape babies, but to add Somalian and Syrian in there as well would be too unfair.

It's like craft beers. It's all wheat and hopps swill but people insist on esoteric recipes and being refined enough to tell anything beyond it tastes different.

This all this is, craft conservation.

Leo likely has good intentions and knowledge about the stuff. I remember reading something about Finland growing trees than we cut, but there's less and less of old untouched forests left.

English isn't even my mother tongue, and it hurts to read this.

They get paid to distract people from things that actually matter, like christians being killed in syria

Tree farms or managed woods are not a forest
Just because there are trees, doesn't mean there is a forest just like cropland is not a meadow
Most Europeans have never seen a forest since they cut them all down
They take centuries to grow

What would compel a man to make a post such as this? For what purpose would you tag everyone in the thread and then make an absolutely abhorrent post? Do you not realize it interrupts the continuity for those of us reading the thread? I enter a thread, I read every post that replied to the OP first, in order, and then read the subsequent posts that replied to those posts, again, in order. But hey, guess what, some asshole replied to every single fucking post and now every post has a tag on it that triggers my OCD and makes me check it out every time to see if it's something important but no, fucking NO. IT'S YOUR FUCKING AWFUL MOTHERFUCKING POST. WHY DO THIS? WHY? FUCK YOU.

I don't give a shit

Virtue signalling has no rationality. It is just narcissistic self promotion.

I don't like Leo, considering he's a hysterical liberal, but that doesn't inherently make him wrong.
I don't know anything about Finnish logging, but environmentalism is strongly tied to nationalism, so I'd at least look it up before forming an opinion about it.
Granted, nationalistic environmentalism needs to be rebranded, so as not to be confused with the left's misguided attempts at environmentalism.

You are such a fucking faggot, this entire country is forests, forests and more forests.
The only reason here to not have seen a forest, is of you've lived in a three block zone in the middle of helsinki your entire life and never left it
Also true for other european countries

You are cancer. It's fags like you that turn threads into shit or make them even worse. Get a life loser

If you have cut the trees down in the past 200 years it is not a forest
Your largest forest is here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyhä-Häkki_National_Park

>not caring about your country's natural landscape

Are you guys larping as redpillled?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDINGS ME?!? WE PLANT TWO TREES FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE WE CUT. AND FINLAND IS 80% FOREST!

This. (((Sup Forums))) is bluepilled on the environment and thinks the Jews should be able to destroy it for shekels.

By living in Finland, one will have no doubt about it that this Germany sized country is nearly nothing but forest (~80%) and a small population of 5,5 millions. You don't have to be an expert to figure out that our forests are not disappearing anywhere, and are indeed growing.

It's for some reason absolutely maddening that someone like Leonardo DiCaprio thinks he knows about some place without having the slightest clue.

Maybe you should think more about your own forests before you think about ours.

Even if you cut down all your forests you can still make a hefty profit exporting Finnish memes

>of these trees
What is that, an ordinary spruce? He got trolled, they aren't rare trees.

Finland rapes and pillages Russian forests

The grand-scale tragedy of the commons that is the destruction of the environment is the one red pill that the alt-right refuses to take.

>Browns.
>Finland.
Finland is too cold for shitskins.

How stupid fags protect these forests. We live from these forests here in Kuhmo. Our modern saw mill is the only reason why our city even exist anymore.
I dont get it. These liberals live in cities and have no clue. Come here summer time to see during festival to see how beautiful place we have here.

Logging old-growth forests is shameful and disgusting.

Cause if he doesn't then the trees are finnished
>carlos.jpg

I bevlive that is what would in norwegian be called "hogstskog"

It means a forest planted to be cut down in the future.

My grandfather planted such a forest some time ago. Soon i'll have to cut it down or pay someone to do it.

Thought this was common knowledge.
In order to make themselves feel better about taking private planes all around the world, they start charities for far off causes. Now it's for the sake of the world when they have to be in a forest in Finland, then hop over to Africa to save a tad pole, then down to Antarctica to see if Atlantis is actually underneath it, back to California to spend one day with their 12 adopted African children, then on to China to save a baby pig.
They are telling everyone else to drive less, but they create a YUGE carbon footprint doing it. But they feel it's justified because they are saving things (while in reality, their carbon footprint is proof they're the problem). It's also a tax write off, because it's for charity.

I literally can't think of a single fucking country on Earth that has taken better care of their forests than Finland. Because purest whites genes that make environmental conservation an obvious thing to do. So why would Leo think about our logging industry.

Virtue signaling your progressivity is infinitely better than caring about some small town and their people.

>Only old growth forests are forests

have you seen ms helinski?

He wants you to buy your limber from (them) instead

They are no more

Why do people believe people whom make a career lying to millions of audience

We're not scandinavian
reeeee

>If you have cut the trees down in the past 200 years it is not a forest

pls go and stay go Leo

>Jewnardo DiKikeprio
FUCKING HEBREWS LEAVE OUR COUNTRY ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

UR STILL NORBIC :DDDDDD

Sorry guys

Yeah i suppose RT wpuld rather call it rightfull russian soil.

One day they'll take it. You are wounerable without the sampo.

The threat of a hundred years of guerrilla war against what's basically the nordic vietcong in a forest environment is a great way to dis-incentivize invasion by a superpower like Russia actually.

That might have been true in the time of the sampo. But now you will never reach such heights again.

I meant that its probably the main reason they've not annexed us after independence.

That pic is very /comfy/

Is this an American complaining about the logging industry... in a Nordic country? Now I've seen everything.

What are you trying to say, the sentence structer is not there mane.

Oh GOD the memories.
Also, in the army, is anything NOT gay?

Yeah, it is annoying how Sup Forums is so easily deceived. (((They))) were very smart to take an absurdly left-wing position on the environment and spur Sup Forums to side with large international corporations.

>we need to save the environment!
>picture most likely taken from helicopter

Kek

We call that a bearhug in the norwegian army.

I had to feel my best friends fucking winer because "you can never know where they are bleeding"

>yeah dont focus on brazilians and indonesians that actually cut down forest the size of finland and grow fucking bananas on it
>lets fuck with this 1st world country that actually preserves forests and takes responsibility to grow it all back

>yfw you get to do this with a woman

>yfw it's a military """woman""" so she looks like frankenstein

>that too

>tfw the "women of your patch look like river trolls
>mfw the next batch you are training have 5/5 athletes

We had a beauty in our group.

Sadly i was not able to give her a "bearhug"

>Tfw you will never be Finish

At least we both get called mongols right?

>tfw was in the armored brigade, armored/jäeger company, no wemmen allowed

We did not. We had a cadence

>they say that in the Marine Corps the females are mighty fine
>but they look like Martha Stewart and walk like Frankenstein

Fucking Hätilä

>Not RK-62, maybe 95

he probably owns land nearby and doesnt want his view fucked up.
used to live on cape cod, and all these liberals shot down a windfarm because it was gonna be in their views from homes.

I hope you don't think of yourself as a nationalist, Jyrkko

I'm sorry but in Finland you will only ever be known as the eternal ryssä

Forestry is a sustainable renewable resource. It's necessary and good for northern communities and countries. I've worked in the logging industry and know it can be done well. Here In Canada were still doing first cuts, I'm not sure how managed the for st Is in Finland though

wrong flag never mind

I just checked, there's been literally 0 people named Jyrkko in Finland in all the time we've been keeping track of names.

Its because he aware how powerful the greenpill is. If you ever been engrossed entirely by green plants for miles on end. You can start talking to the plants if you tune in on the right brian frequency

Because celebrities are virtue signaling children.

^^ So will you accept me?

Did you miss the part where the Finnish poster was telling us how the land is already maintained and more forest grow each year than they cut down?

It's the same in the US northwest. Do you seriously not think logging is a viable "renewable" industry?

>dubs
Maybe

:c just say yes or no dont leave me hanging

We'll accept you if we have to give power over to Putin to save our culture from the EU.

You can crash in the then vacant immigrant housing at first.

But it's embarrassing

But i dont want to move to your country. I just want to visit and meet people.

Also Putin is a zionist shill

Acceptance requires you to partake of our customs and foods.

What is that? I think i already had some of your dark candy. I knew a half nigger from Finland but we are no longer friends because i told her to leave Finland.

Which animu is this from? I normally watch manlier stuff

National cuisine

What is it going to take to convince you to plant Sequoias?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequoiadendron_giganteum

I know finland has a quiet Bioengineering segment. Get to work. Make giga trees you mongolian fucks.

Meh i bet that it does not taste that bad.

I eat weird stuff all the time. Ever had actual pig tails, pig feet or chicken feet?

Kymjp?

Himouto! Umaru-chan

Why, it's almost as though left wing causes are really about locating moralistic grounds for power tripping!

Eurofags worship out hypocritical Hollywoood celebrities. Stop worshipping them and they'll go away.

Oh the orange chibi thingie. Is the animu funny? I am currently watching JOJO

HämPsP

youtube.com/watch?v=JA4baP70tVc

Is Finish white guard just called that and does it have its own flag?

But these aren't rainforests and besides isn't there a fuckton of those taiga-tier forests in Finland anyway? Like, even my area as long you leave the city there are fucking forests all over the place