She's too young to have suffered a stroke

You don't know what I want.

race mix all you motherfuckers want
but I don't have to accept you
and I'm a black man

What kind of creature is this?

Did she have a stroke? Why js her face like that

>tfw no sloth gf

Eyes are so far apart, stop mixing with Asians or you'll end up like that mongo.

>blonde hair, green eyes
Are you advocating eugenics OP?

((()))
STDs for the race mixers

Gonorrhea

In 2014, 55.4% of all reported cases of gonorrhea occurred among blacks. The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2014 was 405.4 cases per 100,000 population, which was 10.6 times the rate among whites (38.3). This disparity has changed little in recent years. This disparity was similar for black men (10.6 times) and black women (10.7 times).

Chlamydia

In 2014, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,117.9 cases per 100,000, a 6.2% decrease from the 2010 rate of 1,167.5 cases per 100,000. The rate of chlamydia among black women was 5.7 times the rate among white women (1,432.6 and 253.3 per 100,000 women, respectively). The chlamydia rate among black men was 7.3 times the rate among white men (772.0 and 105.5 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).

Syphilis

During 2010–2014, the rate of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis among blacks increased 7.8% (from 17.8 to 119.2 cases per 100,000 population). In 2014, 38.1% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks.

The overall 2014 rate for blacks was 5.4 times the rate for whites, while the 2013 rate was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2014, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 9.2 times the rate among white women.

In 2014, the rate of congenital syphilis was 38.2 cases per 100,000 live births among blacks. Race/ethnicity for cases of congenital syphilis is based on the mother’s race/ethnicity. This rate was 10.3 times the rate among whites (3.7 cases per 100,000 live births).

>2017
>being a pleb who can't appreciate unconventional beauty because "muh white rice"

Bob Ross the leader of the global Nationalist movement

Well it isn't really healthy anyway. There's nothing wrong with having sex with women of other races (well, you'll be judged, just be safe and use judgment like a non-retard) but honestly the line should be drawn for whites at Castizas and no further.

There's a difference between appreciating beauty, and wanting to give it the pleasure of being cummed inside.

*nothing wrong with having sex with women of other races
Just don't procreate with them.

I knew Bob Ross was a filthy fascist at heart. You know he was in the military, right? He was a fucking drill sergeant

>selectively picking attractive traits
hmmm.....

being promiscuous is a capital crime.

She looks finnish enough for you to creampie her, doesn't she?

omg, did you just post that mongoloid with a 5 inch gap between her eyes to show the beauty of mixed race offspring?

Race mixing should not be encouraged to occur in statistically significant numbers and it should be well understood that ever increasing race mixing will lead to the extinction of the original races.

Nazis R the Real protectors of diversity.

That being said, I don't want to ban it or even to socially shame race mixers as long as it's a rare occurrence and it's generally understood that it is preferable to breed with your own.

Also there is a world of difference if you mix with a black or a gypsy, and if you mix with a member of a different but not inferior race like an East Asian. if you have good genes you should look for other good genes and not producing children that will be inferior to you. Normal parents want their children to be better than them in every way - but also still similar to them. If you race mix, your children will be very different from you.

That's clearly a Belgian. This is a Finnish.

I thought Finngolians were just a meme.

Since when did you stop believing in memes, o lost lamb.

>Tfw no asian girlfriend