Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i0gqHdsb-mM\
sacredgeometryinternational.com/randall-carlson-climate-change-real-deniers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a literal oil shill

>this irreparable damage was man made in over 200 years of industrial history
>lets fix this irreparable damage in 4 years by taxing everyone

you are a faggot. the debate is not about if its real or not, its that its not man made. literally we are just a small flea on the fucking planet. cows produce more co2 than all the cars in usa

and the shills are in!
good goy! destroy the planet we and our children have to live on so saudi oil companies can make a few more shekels!

>"climate change is caused by humans"
>prove it
>"okay here, have a look at our climate model"
>I can input any values into this and it produces the same result, this is void
>"okay have a look at our differential equation"
>this literally just says Human factors >> naturally occurring environmental factors, no basis in mathematics, you just made it up
>"okay well the ice caps are melting"
>actually they've grown immensely in the last 2 decades
>"okay but they're actually melting under the surface where heat is"
>heat does not disobey the laws of thermodynamics like this
>"okay but CO2 is bad"
>CO2 is absolutely essential to plant life, without it they would die and thus, we would die.
>"okay but the earth is heating up on average"
>dense forest absorbs heat, but you environmentalists keep digging it up to plant palm oil plantations which desecrate the ground making it unusable, also 1 gallon of useful fuel extracted from them requires 1.12 gallons of petroleum based fuel
>"racist."

>cows exist so we aren't responsible
>there is nothing we can do anyways
based retards
the technology is getting better every day, but I guess instead of investing in it our nations should just continue to serve the corrupt fossil fuel industry overlords

found the goy

kys retard

>that pic

wtf lol

>literally a big-oil shill
>calls others jewish
wew there, fucktard.
are you inbred paki by chance? unemployed? no education perhaps?

inb4 you larp as "climate scientist" lmfao

Typical shill argumentation.

Nobody is debating whether climate change is real. We all know your climate is changing.

>UK education
>the ice caps are growing! it must be getting colder
>massive amounts of CO2 don't have harmful effects, see plants breathe it!
>there wouldn't be any global warming if you just stopped palm oil plantations (??)

Jesus Christ

"Climate Change" is literally a weaponized globalist initiative to hamstring the strongest, most sovereign countries. They seek to dismantle any country that doesn't first fall to 'open borders' ideologies or those that don't also surrender to autocracies and mass-federalization like the EU and WTO

You people believe you can put the world under your boot without war, as has been tried again and again - but you are wrong. There will be blood.

>calling others shill
nice argument you got there, retard

>bill nye believes in it because of grapes and ski resorts

didn't read desu, Ahmeht
sage

>the debate is not about if its real or not
Haven't left the house in 20 years?

just a tip: NEVER engage their retard-arguments. they will bury you with pixelated infographics and youtube-vids full of strawmen and turboretardedly obfuscated flawed arguments that are somehow supposed to negate 97% scientific consensus.

there is no debate. as soon as you start debating with the retards, they have won.

considering that we only have 1 planet I would actually go so far as executing climate-deniers (even tho Im usually a big proponent of free speech, but this poisonous shilling needs to be eradicated. we only have one planet)

>education=indoctrination
I believe in climate change, I don't, however, believe that you can provide one piece of incontrovertible evidence for the existence of catastrophic man-made climate change.
The reason is that you were indoctrinated, not educated.

Well we should at least execute all current oil CEOs, as well as any other big oil execs from the past 3 decades or so

the amount of scientific progress these assholes have buried so they can peddle their planet-destroying Saudi wares is astounding

>*cant read desu, Ahmet
ftfy

>sage
bump

youre retarted leaf, the ice caps are growing nobody talked about it getting colder, Co2 is good for plant growth and plants produce oxygen in proportion with rising co2 levels

kys faggot
your shitty county is even much less white than germany

>Zerohedge

>you are a faggot. the debate is not about if its real or not, its that its not man made. literally we are just a small flea on the fucking planet. cows produce more co2 than all the cars in usa

>I-I believe in climate change, I'm not a shill
>but if you think there is any evidence for man-made climate change then you have been indoctrinated by the globalist climate cult bent on destroying our freedom
'murica

>he believes in climate change because liberals brow beat him into it

Canadian education.

>>this literally just says Human factors >> naturally occurring environmental factors

So which natural factors are in play that explain the warming (of almost 1C) over the past 100 odd years?

cow farts lmao
there are more cows in Central America than cars parked in my driveway, did you know?!

nice strawman.
All I'm saying is that there's a difference between understanding why something is the case and being able to back it up with facts and arguments and believing that something is the case.

If you raise Co2 too much those plants will cause an oxygen rich atmosphere. How is that not bad?

Dude just stop. You've been btfo 5 times over already. Your damage control is pathetic leaf.

Let's switch to "renewable" sources, because it's economically sensible. Let companies compete to develop the best energy sources. Let the government subsidize the research even. But fuck off with carbon taxes and trying to "slow down" climate change. Climate change is not a result of human activity. Humans can't make the climate warmer or cooler.

>he believes in manmade climate change because governments tell him to
youtu.be/i0gqHdsb-mM\
sacredgeometryinternational.com/randall-carlson-climate-change-real-deniers

Yes, zerohedge. A website that has more credibility than the MSM.

this is statement is reasonable.

>the science is settled, 97% of scientists agree
But what, exactly, is proven? 97% of scientists agree, but what do they agree on? Can it be reduced to an equation? If it's a theory, how has it been tested? To what extent do they agree? Such agreement is extremely rare in science, so when did it happen? How did it happen? What was the experiment that proved it? How many competing theories have been sufficiently tested so as to be completely disproven? What remaining questions are there that still need to be tested to complete the picture? What is left to be studied? At what level of human activity can an effect be seen, vs at what level is human activity subsumed overwhelmed by natural variability? Climate Change is a slow process; how will we know when we have solved the problem, and how will we know we haven't gone too far the other way? Regardless of all other economic or moral considerations, what would the most efficient solution be? How do we define what's a tolerable amount of change? How do we know that the data we have is sufficient? How do we know we're not missing critical elements? How do you differentiate between signal and noise? What level of statistical manipulation can data undergo to remove the noise before the signal is compromised? Why isn't such an overwhelming presence of noise a signal in itself that our picture is incomplete? Time and again, our models have failed to be predictive; how do we know we're right this time? What's changed?

The climate is FUCKED and we're all going to die

There's fuck all we can do at this point

Resources exist to be consumed and consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. What right does this forgotten future have to deny us our birthright? None, I say! Let us take what is our, chew and eat our fill!

TL;DR We're fucked, enjoy it while we can.

If leftists want to believe in their little religion of anthropogenic global warming I say let them. But their psuedoscientific mythology needs to be completely removed from government policy.

I hope the guy took that kid to a doctor. He doesn't look too good.

what's the point of saving this fucking planet if it is to give it away to non whites anyway?

don't forget muh clean coal... we love our coal miners and we're bringing them back.

so you're saying that you don't think there are any convincing facts or arguments for man-made climate change?

nothing to see here guys it's just the cows at it again

No, I wouldn't believe in climate change if that were the case.
I'm saying I don't believe you can produce them because you didn't learn about climate change, you learned that climate change was happening.

Prove me wrong.

kanker tatta

>freshwater fish

into the trash it goes

leaf, stfu and gtfo unless youre going to post some fact. You stupid grubbold merchant cock sock of a shill.

so I assume that rising temperatures, rising sea levels, accelerating atmospheric pollution, the beginning of mass extinctions for various animal species in the wake of changing habitats, etc. are all just coincidences and don't actually support climate change?

>no one with proper education does

I like how the leaf that started this thread alludes to the idea of a 'climate change' being used as a browbeating conspiracy to stifle dissent, or dismantle capitalist societies

yet in only a few replies he's talking about executing Oil CEO's

>this really salts my roasted almonds

>ice caps are growing immensely
>citation needed

>what, exactly, is proven? 97% of scientists agree, but what do they agree on?
that the climate is changing and that it's caused by human co2 output.

there are more complex climate models, but the basic science behind green house gasses is VERY simple.

as for the rest of your post, see pic related. why are you so worried about disempowering oil companies?
do you like sucking saudi cock that much?

the oil companies caused an ice age 1.8 million years ago with their bullshit co2 emissions - the planet couldn't handle it - WE ARE NOT LETTING THE SHILLS GET AWAY WITH IT AGAIN!

How do you demonstrate or even define "rising" for what is likely a Weierstrassian function?
(protip: if you can give me an answer, you should go make your millions in the stock market asap.)

>1C

It's literally nothing.

there's your c

Yes goys, the big oil multinationals who perpetuate the "man isn't responsible" myth and have stifled green technologies for decades are good boys who dindu nuffin and shouldn't have any accountability

Just like those good banker goys from the housing crashing a decade ago

but we could EASILY adopt a sustainable lifestyle if we brought population size down and stopped with the oil-consumption.

we could literally live in a paradise, instead a few greedy oil-CEOs brainwashed the masses and will throw the planet to the wolves for the next few generations AT LEAST (possibly for 1000s of years)

it is your children that will suffer.
you disgust me

funny that some of you guys don't realize that a global event like that is something a lot of us secretly want to happen. sitting around thinking we are too lazy to change every piece of machinery to something green - when the reality is we want it to happen.

if it gets hotter water will evaporate more often. cloud cover will balance it all out. the earths surface is approximately 2/3 covered in water right.

while the oceans overall temperature is relatively stable the absolute surface would evaporate faster if it gets hotter. thats a lot of surface area and that equals a shit ton of water. its the 1 thing nobodies models factor in

oil hasnt been relevant for 10 years retard.

natural gas is kicking ass right now and its already way cheaper than anything else.

>implying oil companies give a fuck about climate change

>implying it's not china that's telling people it's fake

>temperatures and sea levels aren't rising, it's just a Weierstrassian function everyone go back to bed
ok let's just gamble the future of the planet's environment on the off chance that that's the case, even if 97% of scientists say it's not

>he thinks sea ice = ice sheet
>still no citation
Try again

if only we didn't fuck tesla we could have our free energy and none of this would have been an issue, instead we'd be arguing about the 97 genders.

I believe in climate change and want to see more of it, this winter we literally had no winter or very cold weather in the UK.

This is a good thing

>oil hasnt been relevant for 10 years retard.

Manmade climate change is a Jew plot to facilitate global emissions and climate control standards to further bolster their globalist one world government takeover with the obliteration of the nation-state.

Every other interpretation is literally paid shilling.

what does China gain from that?
I know they are investing hard in green/nuclear right now and slowly starting to shut down their coal plants

>proof by intimidation; appeal to authority
guess how I know you've been indoctrinated

Thinks taxing and regulating his country of 36 million, stifling economic growth, will have any impact compared to China and Indian.

It's a legit story. You can look the video up on your Google box if you so desire.

No its pretty significant.

>rising temperatures
Has happened throughout the life of Earth and will continue to do so. There is also supposed to be a mini ice age in 2030 or something.
>rising sea levels
Islands have been swallowed by the ocean long before man started to pollute the entire world.
>accelerating atmospheric pollution
About the only decent point raised
>the beginning of mass extinctions for various animal species in the wake of changing habitats
Fucking species of animals have been dying off all throughout history with and without human intervention.

>implying oil companies give a fuck about climate change
yes, why indeed would a company be interested that the product they're selling has been scientifically proven to FUCKIN DESTROY THE PLANET.
that has a nice ring to it.

>hello random person, would you like to buy this product of mine? oh and btw just an fyi: this product will kill you and your children. 20 shekels per gallon!

then give a legit source
inb4 breitbart and infowars

Okay, red pill me on how climate change is fake and all the signs that support it happen to be coincidences/would have happened anyways?

Are you just going to be like this retard and say well hurr the earth always changes temperatures, who cares if the rate at which it gets warmer has accelerated 170 times since the start of the industrial revolution?

>he believes that subsidies to "green corporations" will save the planet because the politicians told him so.

based Canadian education.

>he believes in climate change because al gore told him to

Really makes you think.

green energy is a start, do you want to just shrug and let your children's generation deal with it?

I believe climate change because i study environmental science at the #1 public research university in the United States

>Okay, red pill me on how climate change is fake and all the signs that support it happen to be coincidences/would have happened anyways?
Not my job.
I also don't believe it, because, as I've said, I believe in climate change.

But, just as a sanity check, look how angry you're getting when your belief is subjected to even the most basic scientific scrutiny.

Yes, because science does not support climate change and no supporting arguments for climate change are valid because reasons...

Feels good, man. Now back to the science

>that the climate is changing and that it's caused by human co2 output.
How has this been proven?. Can it be reduced to an equation? If it's a theory, how has it been tested? To what extent do they agree? Such agreement is extremely rare in science, so when did it happen? How did it happen? What was the experiment that proved it? How many competing theories have been sufficiently tested so as to be completely disproven? What remaining questions are there that still need to be tested to complete the picture? What is left to be studied? At what level of human activity can an effect be seen, vs at what level is human activity subsumed overwhelmed by natural variability? Climate Change is a slow process; how will we know when we have solved the problem, and how will we know we haven't gone too far the other way? Regardless of all other economic or moral considerations, what would the most efficient solution be? How do we define what's a tolerable amount of change? How do we know that the data we have is sufficient? How do we know we're not missing critical elements? How do you differentiate between signal and noise? What level of statistical manipulation can data undergo to remove the noise before the signal is compromised? Why isn't such an overwhelming presence of noise a signal in itself that our picture is incomplete?

>there are more complex climate models, but the basic science behind green house gasses is VERY simple.
Why have they failed to predict what's going to happen again and again? how do we know we're right this time? What's changed?

>if my favorite liberal media site doesn't report it it didn't actually happen

Literally a zombie.

>study

You get told what to think, higher education is nothing more than a brain washing factory.

>climate change is a lie

This is the only thing the right pushes that I wish I could erase.

It's actually a quite harmful meme.
Like, only one trip to Antartica and you'll see it's not a lie, I've been doing this shit for almost three decades by now.

t. a researcher

>oil hasnt been relevant for 10 years retard.

>hurr this person I dont like "believes" in it so it cant be true
nice "argument" you got there.

did you know that al gore and bill nye also "believe" in gravity? I suppose you're a sceptic wrt that as well, huh? :-)

Can you explain to me the bizarre coincidence of how every scientist and study in the world backs man-made climate change except the ones who happen to fabricate their data to get funding from oil companies?

>He believes making energy bills higher for the most impoverished in soceity and thus making the rich richer and poor poorer has anything to do with the "Climate" and nothing to do with Capitalism.

First you tell em what to think, then you rake the money off em. Its an absolute Racket and Trump's gonna BTF it apart

>i believe in climate change because my parents paid to have me indoctrinated

>he thinks a math and physics education can be equated to gender studies

You can clearly see they are thinner. You are confusing area with volume

>every scientist

Yea I noticed anyone with a science degree is now a climate expert.

>backs man-made climate

Yes, but even if you think human activity accounts for 0.00001% then you'd still be "backing" climate change.

>fabricate their data

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climatic_Research_Unit_email_controversy

Back to your estate chav.