No one here is actually going to vote for this asshole right...

No one here is actually going to vote for this asshole right? He's not showing up to debates and if you don't want to play the game, don't enter the contest. Also, he's not even an MP.

only card carrying conservatives can respond.

Not gonna lie, former Bernier supporter here. It's hilarious watching Bernier crash and Bernier. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the maple codes.

He has the ethics and genetics of a Jew. So no he won't get a vote from most Canadians

>No one here is actually going to vote for this asshole right?

CTR detected.

I am.

You want to beat Trudeau? Pick an entertaining candidate. Bread and circuses win votes, not policy.

Yes, you caught me. I'm getting paid to call Kevin O' Leary an asshole at an american office and I'm not really a janitor sitting here watching yugi-oh, eating cheese nips, and drinking home made long island iced teas of dubious quality in the cheapest run-down apartment in the worst part of town.

why does he need to show up to debates? he's been a public figure for years and people already know a lot about him. all he needs is a website like trump where it lists his issues and he could probably win it, it's not like there's real politicians running anyway (since it's canada, a non-country)

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the maple codes.

I'm sorry you have no principles. What's the use in winning for winning's sake? That's the same result as losing. But you're probably not a conservative memberino anyway.

random on dragons den '' I like getting people in my area to do the work ''

kevin ''I don't see any returns here for me''

random on dragons den '' what should I do ?''

Kevin ''ship it over to china and get it built there ''

Kevin is the baby boomer we all hate he is the exact kind of person that helped destroy Canada fuck him .

>american

You see, debates are useful to see where the candidates all stand and how they can perform under pressure.

>You want to beat Trudeau? Pick an entertaining candidate. Bread and circuses win votes, not policy.

Trudeau will beat Trudeau

I am indeed a member. I'm a Harper conservative.

Principles don't win elections, retard. You want to make any progress with conservative policy? Get the retarded youth to vote for a TV star so you can form a government. People have more respect for an actor like O'Leary and Trump than the average politician.

we can't let him get his hands on the syrup codes!!

You won't tempt me the dark side. I'd rather lose voting for someone respectable than win with the sort of scummy tactics Kevin O' Leary is using.

>"debates" over how hard canada wants to be cuck'd are super important
>"debates" are a good way to determine how someone acts under pressure

first of all if you think public speaking is pressure or stressful at all you have no business being a politician because you can't lead. if you get "pressured" from made up shit like peer opinions you will not survive under real pressure.

are you guys voting on the safety word again? because like i said, you're not voting for a politician.

canada leaned too far to the left to recover, not without a serious crisis. the only way canada will get better is when 30 years from now the ethnic demographics switch from canadian to imports and you lose the national identity of cuck'dom.

Okay. Enjoy another 8 years of Trudeau then.

Pack up your nonsense factory and take a roadtrip to the nonsense factory outlet to see if you can get your money back because that's nonsense.

You made me lol

If you beat Trudeau, you lose.

Manlet mutt.
Crypto kike
Do not want.

Everytime I talk to someone about the elections/Trudeau/politics, I make sure to mention how O'Leery is a scumbag and shill for Bernier. This Lebanese kike is the worst kind of neo-con, and would let Saudis shit in his daughter's mouth if it meant he could secure a low interest loan

No, he's pretty much right. We drank too much Kool Aid.

We aren't even a party of true conservatives like the Republicans. We're a reform movement, trying to fix a broken system; not trying to burn it to the ground and build it back up again like conservatives in most parts of the world.

>He is not a true conservative

Where have I heard this before?

Can you Canucks vote for O'Leary just for the lulz? It would be good to have a Trump-lite in the North. We need to spread our movement!

Not my words nor my intent, retard. Learn how to read, retard.

No.

He is a shill.

How about when someone asks you a question you weren't expecting?

> If you think public speaking is pressure or stressful you have no business being a politician

Sounds like you agree with him.

I'm waiting for the shill campaign.
The guy's got the money to do it.

But from what I've seen on Sup Forums Canadians aren't too stupid to fall for his jewish tricks.
>Pic related.

>skips debates because can't into francais
>minimum donations $50,000
>lives in Boston
>crony capitalist globalist

Why is this retard even running?

Mad Max for PM.

Most likely jewish pawn trying to cash in on the Trump win.

>They're the same!
They will claim. When the reality is never that simple or straight forward.

It's funny, cause french wasn't even needed for the debate so if that was truly his reason, well, lmao is all I can say. Everything was bilingual and it was 99% english.

'cept O'Leary is a retard globalist and Trump is a nationalist.

O'Leary won't win, he's already showing people that he can't even take the race seriously.

He's also cucked by his daughter, she said if he didn't stand for (((reproductive rights))) and (((trans rights))) she'd run against him so he's a proud social liberal. If he caves at the pressure of a single 20 something woman, how the fuck will he run a country?

The choices for CPC are clear. It's either Maxime Bernier or Brad Trost, but Maxime is most likely to win.

Yup. I know these differences just as well as you.
Thanks for typing it out for the lurkers though.

Out of the two "best options", what sets them apart from the rest? What sets them apart from each other?

Mad Max or nothing, O'Leary is the definition of a filthy Jew globilst. Same with Chong.

Maxime is the most charming of the bunch, and french so probably liked by quebeckers I assume. His policy also seems to the best, aside from privatizing Canada Post and the Airports.

Honestly though, it's really about everyone being worse than Maxime than Maxime being some superstar. Max is good though.

Chong is a liberal, kevin won't play the game, leitch and blaney sound like they are yelling at you when they talk, that peterson guy actually believes the "we're all immigrants" meme.

I like Deepak tho, he's amusing. he should be my mayor.

The lebanese are our closest cousins

Maxime Bernier has one of the largest voter bases and great policies.

Brad Trost has a better gun policy and is calling to fully repeal C-68 and C-17. (The main issues with our gun laws) and is even further right than Bernier is. Brad Trost has a terrible speech lisp which makes him very hard to listen to him without laughing.

> CTR and O'Leary shill fights start breaking out on Sup Forums

Oh kek, let this happen.

Deepak is based, I wouldnt mind seeing him as an minister, but not PM.

He's anti islam and pro nuclear energy.

What shot would Leitch have?

Are people ever going to get mad enough at Trudeau to ignore the CBC's smear campaign against Leitch?

Brad Torst is a faggot with a lisp who promotes social conservativism aka "political suicide" and Mad "supply management" Max is a faggot from Quebec who wants to alienate a good portion of the party base and piss off farmers.

If you guys pick someone based on the vitriol you read on Sup Forums, seek help. You will guarantee another 8 years of the current year faggot with a lisp.

Also Brad Trost walks the walk, btw. Which gives him points in my book. He actually voted against a bill that the rest of house voted for. It was interesting, because it was one of those do nothing "awareness" bills that if it passes, literally nothing changes, so most dissenters just abstain, but he actually voted nay on a woman's rights awareness week bill.

It takes courage to stand on a principle like that. Only MP to vote nay, I don't think I've ever seen that before.

No.

She's a cancer on the party and voting for her ensures defeat.

that's why we should be discussing the political viewpoints of the potential candidates instead of saying "X is a faggot" "Y is a traitor!"
Explain your logic. Give full thoughts. Etc. This isn't Twatter. You can post more than 144 characters. Let those fingers fly! and those thoughts flow.

Let's do what most can't, and actually DEBATE politics without resorting to anger and bullshit.

he's right about brad at least. Good guy, but not PM material.

>voting for a woman

> literally says on his campaign website he wants to stand up for rural canadians
> wants to protect firearms owners

I'm sorry, what part of his policies will piss off farmers? He wants to make it easier to buy Canadian.

> aside from privatizing Canada Post and the Airports

How is that a negative? Canada Post and the airports fucking suck.

Brad Trost was the first to oppose M-103.

I bet you just watched one debate and loled at his lisp and just rag on him for no reason. He has great policies.

I thought Canada Post was already private.... But like TTC, and considered an essential service, so they are basically forced to work, or else....

>He doesn't understand supply management
Wew lad

nothing wrong with mail or planes here. CBC sucks though, that can go.

Don't like him, don't trust him, wouldn't vote for him to be dogcatcher.

Reminder

Policies don't win elections. I know atleast 100 women of all ages who voted for Trudeau just because he is hot.

Do you think people would have voted for Trump if his ideas weren't so vague? The mechanics of all of his policies will be substantially different from what was implied during his campaign.

People want entertainment. Let them eat cake.

He won't win. He's trying to ride the nationalist wave by being like "Trump's a businessman, so am I! Vote for me!" while in reality he's just another globalist scum bag.

Plus he doesn't speak French so that pretty much disqualifies him if I understand leaf politics correctly

I would vote for O'Leary if it got Trudeau out of Parliament. But then again, O'Leary is not my top choice.

You know, I was about to say that Canada was great once.... But in 1812, we weren't really Canada yet. Soooo.....

Make Canada Great For Once!
MCGFO!

You're not wrong, but that needs to change. Do what I'm doing, spread the idea of informed voting. Reading, educating one's self on policies. Because let's be honest, if you blindly vote a person into power, you're probably going to have a bad time. Even if you're too blissfully ignorant to know it.

He's pretty much your only chance. Buckle up, buckeroo.

I looked into this recently because we are advertising open senate seats for some reason.

You don't NEED to be bilingual. But it sure as hell helps.

The problem with that is people have been preaching that since the enlightenment and it still hasnt worked.

Vote for O'Leary to get the retards to vote for the conservatives, and let him be the proxy through which the party can push its policy.

Except the retards would reflexively vote for Turdy second term because of how evil O'Leary LOOKS, let alone anything he may say.
Not to mention that he has admitted time and time again in many different mediums that he's all about personal financial gain.
As stupid as I view a huge chunk of the country, I'm pretty sure they aren't stupid enough to vote for him.

So I push for a competent conservative leader. Because if anyone is paying attention to the debates in the House, they will agree that someone who is willing to discuss topics is infinitely better than mantra spewing liberals.

Lmao you would have voted for McMuffin cuz "muh principles"

Yeah, not being bilingual is a bit of an issue. This is why we need Bernier. Quebec has a lot of power in Canadian elections, and the fact that he's a frog himself substantially increases the chance of him getting their vote.

>People are going to vote for a retarded faggot with a lisp, who is quickly losing popular support due to the disaster that is his government, over a sucessful kike that promotes social liberalism and fiscal conservatism who also happens to be a very entertaining tv personality with hundreds of millions of dollars

why

>entertaining
Not really to an intelligent mind... But I know what you're saying. The average shmuck isn't going to look too deeply into it.

However, with that said. From what I gather, from what I hear from people both on Sup Forums and in the real world... O'Leary is not liked at all. Much like a lot of Yankees, we Canadians want a better option; and it's our responsibility to make sure our fellow Canucks get that option.
Do your part to educate people, do your part by voting to make sure he doesn't get any power.

Together we can make this country great.
>Remember, I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together.
>t. a great Canadian personality. ~Red Green.
Can never remember his real name though.... Patrick McKenna I remember though... go figure.

The polling suggests otherwise.

Mad Max will piss off the farmers, alienate moderates, and will not appeal to frogs as much as you think.

>polling
Yeah, just like south of the border. Clear win for Killary!

You should know better, friend.
Once again, I'm going to advocate keeping the debate open and lively. Even moving the debate to the candidates. So they know full well what the people think. What the people want.

It's all about debating important issues (read: not identity politics, True-dope) and reaching a consensus as a country. If we aren't talking among'st ourselves, and bringing our thoughts to our MPs, we aren't doing the country any service. Just letting the powers that be continue along. Business as usual.

The US of A has a FUCKING AWESOME system. If used properly by the people.
Canada's is EVEN BETTER! But again, the people have to know the system, how it works, and what to do to get the best results out of it.

From my experience though, that part of our schooling has taken a huge hit in the last few decades, to the point where I'm willing to wager most Canadians have a very very substandard understanding of how our system even works.

My parents, uncles and aunts are. I have no idea why. He has no policies. Maxine is the true hope.

You're he shouldn't show up because he's a hack with no positions anyway

>P-polling was wrong!
>Internal polling of republicans suggested a trend towards Donald Trump, and it was right
>Internal polling of conservative party members suggests a trend towards O'Leary, at 31% support currently and 27% amongst the public for the leadership

Fpbp

I'm just saying....

Nice how you ignored the rest of my post too.
Here's a (You). As it's clear that it's all you're after.

Guess you're all berned out!

Harper's French was horrible when he started out but almost flawless when he left. Then again, O'Leary is no Stephen Harper.

O'Leary is a globalist kike with a shitskin/lebanese mother. He's anti-guns, pro-immigration, anti-military, and a lot of his policies seem almost Orwellian. He's a jew/liberal in sheep's clothing pretending to be conservative to ride the Trump hype train.

Bernier is the only option desu.

Harper had a respectable public image too. If a bit robotic.
That is, until cowboy singing....

Hell, within the first week, Turdy lost all respect I might have had for him with his famous, "It's 2015!" line.

he is a globalist neo-kike

Dairy farmers are not a large voting block.

With paid Chinese shills on the net.

He's our Hillary. He needs to get the fuck out.