/lpg/ Le Pen General – Populist Edition

"You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up" – Marine Le Pen

Since the French presidential election has the chance of becoming a kill shot and eternally BTFO globalists and destroying the EU, we need to step up the autism here folks. Even lefty news sites are saying she has a chance now. Dump all news, links, memes and OC here.

We have to save France

Au nom du people!

memes: imgur.com/a/24j0u
Pastebin: pastebin.com/WUr7JSyM
Previous Threads: >INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA
youtu.be/2FUgV9fhT3c

LINKS
>Highlights from campaign launch speech: "we will not live under Islamic fundamentalism"
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-front-national-speech-campaign-launch-islamic-fundamentalism-french-elections-a7564051.html
>Le Pen destroys feminist hypocricy
youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
>France to copy Trump's travel ban?
twitter.com/MailOnline/status/826391311846608896
>Le Pen visiting Trump Tower
i.imgur.com/1O86Mwd.jpg
>Le Pen cancels meet with Lebanon grand mufti over headscarf
reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-idUSKBN1600R6

POLLS
>Le Pen leads every single poll for the first round
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017#Opinion_polls_for_the_first_round_of_voting
>Second round polls are getting better
presicote.factoviz.com/index/more/id/qoo_lew_1
>AI data analysis predicts a Le Pen victory due to boost from winning the first round
cnbc.com/2017/02/15/marine-le-pen-is-on-course-to-be-frances-next-president-leonie-hill-capitals-arun-kant-says.html

Hashtags:
>#ImWithHer
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieKYwTFUV5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are there 2 rounds of elections in France? Are frogs retarded?

is this video in the OP?

absolutely savage.
look at the cunts Merkles violation tier face.
Viva la France

youtube.com/watch?v=ieKYwTFUV5Q

4got link

The Jews created our democracy. 2 rounds is freewin to the least hated candidate which is easy when you own all the medias.

I'm litteraly going to kill myself if Macron get elected or join l'Action française, at least.

You frogs need to get this done. Join your historic allies in fucking up globalism.

this.
lend them your energy Burger bros

I still dont get the polls, why is this retard polling this high after all the dumb shit he has said during the last weeks.

I dont get either, how he could win against Le Pen in the second round. It's looks like it's going to be rigged.

Kek be praised

OF BY ONE FFS

kek is with you frenchies

Macron will save you.

Who will you vote for in Germanistan?

bump make le pen memes

Linke (Left), PARTEI, Petry-AfD or SPD if they do not aim for Grand Coalition 3.0.

Bump

Break the glass ceiling! :^)

>Even lefty news sites are saying she has a chance now.

Retards. She really doesn't.

bonjour

And who's the best choice to make the reich great again?

She does, clearly. Against Macron she's "officially" at 42%, but these fihures don't include the ragevote of the Fillon voters at the second round. You can bet they will massively vote for her.

I-Is it safe to come out yet?

Oeuf corse!