He honestly makes me consider converting

>convert
>judaism

ain't happening bud

you can if you bang a jewish hottie

Ivanka made the right choice

This is now a LUGENPRESSE thread for exposing international JEWRY

His wife literally looks like Fiona from Shrek

There's no question that the Jews are cucking western society, but they aren't cucks themselves.

Genetic sewage

Glorious kike genetics
Nope

He's living proof that Jews are the real Aryans.
God bless Bibi, the nation of Israel and its people.

I'm a zionist and I'm really confused why Sup Forums is against zionism. Like your all for race based nationalism, but when the jews do it you sperg out. Is it because they are better at it or someshit?

Smart and fucking evil. A genius when it comes to exploiting victim status.

I thought it was hilarious when Trump toyed with the idea of renegotiating Israel's foreign aid... and instantly regretted it because of the backlash.

She's simply a placeholder for political reasons. In the meantime he's fertilizing young aryan females who long for his superior jewish seed. Solo mothers who know they will produce exceptional offspring due to superior genetics.

Hm maybe bc they push marxist multiculti globalism in every single nation but their own? Maybe bc they're complete hypocrites? Maybe bc despite being nationalistic and genociding Palestine they somehow always pretend to be victims? Kys kike

I love how Jew filth posts pictures of Semitic genetic sewage with dyed hair to appear attractive to humans.
THERE'S NO BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYED GENETICS IN JEWS.

More like a plant controlled by the Rothchilds who advertise zionism and bribed the UK into creating and giving them Israel

I'd tap dat gas

Maybe he's just a nice guy

Oh so dumb crazy conspiracy theories is why. I mean I'll give it to you that the victim card is over played. But the fucking Palestinans are backwards savages, like why side with 3rd world shit-holeers over a modern productive nation? Also that genocide thing is bs, there are plenty of arabs in Israeli society including a supreme court justice.

what vpn are you using chaim

I understand the nose, but what evolutional properties do his huge ears possess?

I guess i btfo that Canadian dude, he'll still go on to believe retarded shit though.

>>IQ of 160, goys can't compete
Thats a kike myth based on kike media "analysts" opinions. Without a script the talks like an average political retard and his English is literally jewed. And linguistic skills are the kikes strong points meaning hes either an autist among kikes or more likely just some average kike that isn't as dumb as the other sandniggers overhyped by the kike media.

>sexy silver fox ,inseminates beautiful aryan females with his wifes approval
Wet kike dreams

>more masculine than any pale white cuck leader
MUH FORCED STRONK WILLED STARR SO STRONK

>will play trump like a hand of cards
You mean Trump will act like a cuck towards a sandnigger

>zionists backing
Gee I wonder who is behind this.

Even Hitler was a self hating jew

He isn't outmanouvering anything or anyone. He gets shit on constantly, but he can get away with anything because he's Jewish.
It's the same with niggers in the US. They couldn't outsmart a doorknob, but they still get away with everything they do because they're black and people simply ignore their crimes.

If they can get away with anything it's because they outsmarted everyone and got themselves in that position.

That doesn't mean shit. You still choose retarded muslims over smart people that built a nation from scratch. I mean objectively the Isrealis are the stronger people. Yet you support the weaker people which is completely against your facist ideology. I mean if your going to believe in something at least be fucking consistent.

While the Jews are manipulative cunts, it's as much the white man's fault as the Jew's. White guilt and excessive altruism are to blame as much as the influence by the Jews.

Besides, this wasn't about the Jews collectively "outsmarting" anyone, but about Benny doing it.

אלתגלהלהםהםלאיודעים
אגבאניכותבבלירווחיםכדישהםלאיוכלולתרגםבגוגלטרנסלייט

Putin probably has the highest IQ of any politician on the planet. Doesn't means he's not going to get himself deposed for meddling too much in the west

So you think the PM of Israel does not have a significant role in keeping the Jews in a position of power?

Jesus an other one btfo.
Canadian nazis: 0
Me: 2

If Trump didn't win bibi would be in jail or in a coffin right now.
Globalists don't want him there because he spreads israeli nationalism. They want to get rid of israel and fill it with palestinians just like how it is in germany.
Remember Israel is a country with physical borders and soros hates that.